What's new

Do you see this recent crypto improvement as turning point for bull run?

Exactly I think the wise investors should actually use this opportunity in investing into the market now and make profit from the volatility and flunctuation of the market
That is the essance though,because a wise investor would always be looking for deep inother to cash in on how he can be able to accumulate his investment and later sell when the price valuation reach his desired point for disposal and then reinvest back after taking his profit,the circle continue.

That is the essance though,because a wise investor would always be looking for deep inother to cash in on how he can be able to accumulate his investment and later sell when the price valuation reach his desired point for disposal and then reinvest back after taking his profit,the circle continue.
Most experienced traders that I have seen actually invest their profit into the business instead of just taking all their capital , so they would minimize loss

The recent cryptocurrency improvement is a good turning point for bull run. All the coin are gradually increasing in price after suffering a big bearish run for some months.

The recent cryptocurrency improvement is a good turning point for bull run. All the coin are gradually increasing in price after suffering a big bearish run for some months.
From what I had seen since last year the market prices of the crypto coin can be up or down but it rarely becomes stable. That means the market is always moving forward which fuels the enthusiasm of investors and traders. What's bad is then a whale would transact that would ruin the volatility.

Let's keep hoping its a turning point seeing all the Crypto coins heading to the top and gaining the price tag we've always expected them to have.

From what I had seen since last year the market prices of the crypto coin can be up or down but it rarely becomes stable. That means the market is always moving forward which fuels the enthusiasm of investors and traders. What's bad is then a whale would transact that would ruin the volatility.
The whale investors has always been the major determinant of the price of cryptocurrency. With the way coin are moving up, it is a good turning point for cryptocurrency if there is no large withdrawal of capital by whale investors.

Yeah it surely is. The dip is not going to continue forever you know. It is bound to bounce back sooner than later.

I hope some of us are seeing this prediction i made here... We are already at the middle of the month, already at $48k just $2k to meet up.
Its shouldn't take time past this month... this I know and guarantee that before this month end we might be seeing 50k height for bitcoin.

I also see the sudden change of most coin. Most of the coin are rising in there price. And this is a good one for any one that have investment with the coins. This is the right time to start another investment with crypto currency

It is an improvement that most of us have been waiting for, especially after losing so much in the dump that occurred in May this year.
Yeah of course this is what we wish but is like our hope is dashed because the price still begin to go down this week unlike the previous weeks.

That is very good but I don't think that the price of bitcoin will actually drop the way am seeing things show that the price bitcoin will continue to increase.

For those keeping close eyes around Cryptocurrency for some time now, knows too well that the last three months haven't been the best for the coins general improvement.

But the recent price improvement that took place in the last seven (7) days, have shown signs of turning point. Coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, DOT, XRP, ICP, LTC, BCH, XLM etc. Recorded high price value in the last seven days since the bearish run kick started last three months, during the month of May 1st week.

Do you see this general improvement around the coins as turning point heading to bull market run?
Yes, and as the effects of the pandemic are slowly dying down, am seeing most coins going bullish in the next few months. The dents we had in the micro- macroeconomic indicators are slowly hitting an equilibrium. So we will soon be enjoying the revival of the cryptos.

Yes, and as the effects of the pandemic are slowly dying down, am seeing most coins going bullish in the next few months. The dents we had in the micro- macroeconomic indicators are slowly hitting an equilibrium. So we will soon be enjoying the revival of the cryptos.
Yes, we'll see the best of the coins as time precedes. They are showing signs of heading bullish. Many positive things are circling around crypto, more institutional investors are adopting the coins this time around.

It is cool that the market is recovering with bitcoin on its past $50k again. One thing I have learnt however is that, booking profits when you re in gains is very important.

BTC is simply $44,000 the coin it's simply roaring around $40k-$50k in the last two months. I am optimistic that the more adoption of BTC will move it high.

I think August has marked the new beginning when it comes to crypto currency. And I think thjs the best time we can trade especially on spot.

Bitcoin is getting back up gradually it's past the 40k mark but still in the early stages as well as other coins too recorded increases so definitely yeah that would have something to do with it

I too, think that it's important to select someone help monitor crypto. Crypto is already in a bull season just that the market is retracing from the dip

For those keeping close eyes around Cryptocurrency for some time now, knows too well that the last three months haven't been the best for the coins general improvement.

But the recent price improvement that took place in the last seven (7) days, have shown signs of turning point. Coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, DOT, XRP, ICP, LTC, BCH, XLM etc. Recorded high price value in the last seven days since the bearish run kick started last three months, during the month of May 1st week.

Do you see this general improvement around the coins as turning point heading to bull market run?
When it comes to .the crypto world anything could happen to any of the coins so am not surprise if any of the coins rise all of a sudden but always remember that it might fall back to its level as well.

Yes, I can see the same. It's clearer now and we hope that this happens and spike up more than we expected.
Thanks for bringing this to our remembrance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back