What's new

Do you see this recent crypto improvement as turning point for bull run?

Based on my experience in the cryptocurrency world , I will not say that this is the case now because anything can still happen. There are certain factors that shows the bull is set and am yet to see it.
Ethereum is displaying that signs of moving back to that early time of its surge to $4,000. Look at the price now, it simply heading close to $3,000.

It is an improvement that most of us have been waiting for, especially after losing so much in the dump that occurred in May this year.

I think that the improvement we have all been looking for in the market is here, Bitcoin has been on a good run for a few days now, it was even on a 10% increase to cap at $45k yesterday.

It is an improvement that most of us have been waiting for, especially after losing so much in the dump that occurred in May this year.
It was a whopping loss from May to now. Let's see if this recent improvement will be a turning point to see the coins heading to bull run.

I think people should not be carried away by the recent improvements in the prices of cryptocurrencies because the market may crash but that is unlikely.

I think people should not be carried away by the recent improvements in the prices of cryptocurrencies because the market may crash but that is unlikely.
I don't know what will happen next around Cryptocurrency. But I'm believing this is a turning point. Cos many good news have been going around Cryptocurrency of late, and it is behind the recent price surge.

With all indication I can say that bull runs I started in my own perspective though I may be wrong. Most of the analysts are indicating that bull runs may likely to occur in the next month.

I'm sensing that the bull run will soon occur, it will simply be matter of days and no more seeing it as matter of months. Cos more people are taking positive into BTC and other coins.

Yes thought the market has been bad lately but i believe with time the prices of the coins will surely improve

Seriously, with what is happening right now with cryptocurrency especially bitcoin that has risen up to 45 thousand dollars bitcoin which is a very good news.

Seriously, with what is happening right now with cryptocurrency especially bitcoin that has risen up to 45 thousand dollars bitcoin which is a very good news.
I didn't check the market today. Are you sure if the coin 'BTC have reached $45,000 at present? If that's the case, then it means we've entered into bull run.

I didn't check the market today. Are you sure if the coin 'BTC have reached $45,000 at present? If that's the case, then it means we've entered into bull run.
It is above $45k but that doesn't necessarily confirms that the bull run is on . It might suggest possible bull run and it can also be a trap signals . We just need to monitor the market

Ethereum is displaying that signs of moving back to that early time of its surge to $4,000. Look at the price now, it simply heading close to $3,000.

Seriously, do not tell people that actually invested in this cryptocurrency and tell you and they're actually hoping that I get back to the original price before the dip in order for them to cash out their profit.

Seriously, do not tell people that actually invested in this cryptocurrency and tell you and they're actually hoping that I get back to the original price before the dip in order for them to cash out their profit.
Laughs. People are actually hoping for the coin to get back to its usual best so profit can be recorded into it. That's the prayer they're doing at this time.

Laughs. People are actually hoping for the coin to get back to its usual best so profit can be recorded into it. That's the prayer they're doing at this time.

Seriously, it's actually worth a lot of people are hoping to happen because if you calculate the amount of money that a lot of people have lost you will see that is very bad.

Crypto currency mrket may not only go down hill or up hill but it might also stay on the same spot only with few dollars here and there. I cannot see the market going back to where it was in May.

Crypto currency mrket may not only go down hill or up hill but it might also stay on the same spot only with few dollars here and there. I cannot see the market going back to where it was in May.
Personally I believe that after we see this current increase in the price of cryptocurrency that we are likely to see a stabilization of the market as you have mentioned here. The greed and fear index is currently in the middle and therefore it shows that people are more calm and considerate when it comes to cryptocurrency investments and this can cause it to actually stabilize.

Funny now is that you won't see anyone rushing out to say this bullish trend is a fraud or this or that. When it starts trending downwards, you'll see the uneducated ones on cryptocurrency matters start postulating here and there

For those keeping close eyes around Cryptocurrency for some time now, knows too well that the last three months haven't been the best for the coins general improvement.

But the recent price improvement that took place in the last seven (7) days, have shown signs of turning point. Coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, DOT, XRP, ICP, LTC, BCH, XLM etc. Recorded high price value in the last seven days since the bearish run kick started last three months, during the month of May 1st week.

Do you see this general improvement around the coins as turning point heading to bull market run?
No. it is too early now to be talking about bull in crypto currency. It doesn't work like that. Before we can experience another bull another year will come. But for now it will still goes below $60,000 for bitcoin. So this is the best time for anybody that wants to invest in crypto currency

No. it is too early now to be talking about bull in crypto currency. It doesn't work like that. Before we can experience another bull another year will come. But for now it will still goes below $60,000 for bitcoin. So this is the best time for anybody that wants to invest in crypto currency
Okay, even if you're still insinuating that the coins aren't going bullish. At least we can say the coins are on the positive drive at the moment.

Major crypto currencies have surely gained value, however, it is hard to tell whether the bull run has arrived. Crypto currencies are so much unpredictable. We need to be careful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back