What's new

Do you see gambling as a legit investment option??

Gambling legit investment method kea. That thing is one slow silent killer that can kill without one being aware of what might happen and when one is snipped by gambling the repercussion is always drastic, the truth is i am a good testifier of what God did for me back in the day when i was into that line of work and it was not funny nor interesting at all.
You're correct, I remember how gambling especially Bet9ja has rendered many people useless leading to depression and unproductive lifestyles. It's a habit that's difficult to stop once you're addicted to it.

Have you ever been hit by gambling so much you felt like the business was opened to hurt you personally? If no then you have not been dealt with buying anything related to gambling because gambling is one thing that can kill someone silently without someone having to realize it and before the person will then realize it, there will be fire on the mountain.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people who definitely disagree with you....gambling can be in any form you know , trading in crypto is also a form of gambling , well it's your opinion..
Seriously, whoever takes gambling as an incentive to call it an investment is definitely one of the most deluded human being ever in the world today.
Post automatically merged:

You're correct, I remember how gambling especially Bet9ja has rendered many people useless leading to depression and unproductive lifestyles. It's a habit that's difficult to stop once you're addicted to it.
The same bet9ja has also uplifted a lot of people from poverty. I played it though, I lost more than I won but have stopped a long time ago . For me it's a choice if you really make you your mind to do something then you can , so people who claim they can't stop playing it is because they think they can't stop.

Last edited:
I don't see gambling as a legit investment. But If you are very good in programing, maybe you can understand and interpret the gambling platforms gaming technique to eat them

I don't see gambling as a legit investment. But If you are very good in programing, maybe you can understand and interpret the gambling platforms gaming technique to eat them
I do not see gambling as a legit investment option and when it's not supposed to invest in gambling and see it as a business option the only people who make gain through gambling at those who are the owners of the company.

Gambling and betting is a scheme that can give you a lot of money in a small time but I do not see it as a legit way of making money so you should look out for other reliable means instead.

Many people have made lot of money from gambling , it's a legit investment option but it comes with so much risk , if you don't want to lose your investment don't invest

In my opinion gambling is not a legit investment.That is also why I do not like investing in cryptocurrencies because it is not investment it is gamble because you do not know when it will be rise or fall

That will d pend on which side of the divide one is standing. One who has lost soo much in the game if betting should have realized that gambling isn't for him or her and stop

Gambling have settled down becoming part of us. Bettors don't skip betting on events, some even spend hours online, in the betting shops booking games to win tickets/coupons which contains the predicted events. Unfortunately for many, the more they try, the more losses follows.

I asked myself, considering what's going on around betting lately. If its a legit investment option of making money online/offline??? with the current rate of losses I've seen among bettors here in my locality, i disagree that betting is a legit investment option for making money. It bears too many losses indeed, the risk is much, not good for one with bright future.

Do you think its a legit investment option making money??

Will you encourage someone you know to see betting as an investment option to change his or her life??
Betting has never been and will never be an investment option. It's a game for fun and most people should treat it as such and not a money making venture

Betting has never been and will never be an investment option. It's a game for fun and most people should treat it as such and not a money making venture
I don't see betting as a fun game, when money is involved it isn't funny again, that's risky type of investment if you ask me. Cos the investment isn't guaranteed for return.

Betting is a game of luck and it is designed in such a way that you lose more style than you win. So I don't count betting as an investment unless you know what you are doing. I need some people who are making a living from betting because they know how to game the system.

Gambling is not an investment and anyone who is gambling should we see that as an investment because they are definitely different.

In fact , gambling also affects the mental health , I have experienced deep stress after I lost everything from gambling. Lucky that I am still a student and lot of things to come ahead in life.

Betting is never designed to act like an investment no a business and it should not see as such. Betting is just a game of luck where no one can decide what the outcome may be.

In my opinion gambling is not a legit investment.That is also why I do not like investing in cryptocurrencies because it is not investment it is gamble because you do not know when it will be rise or fall
In the horse racing here they call the "bets" as investment because it can gain when the bet wins. However, the investment can also lose. Just like crypto coin that you invest now but you do not know if you can win tomorrow (or in the future) because you cannot determine the trend of the market price.

Gambling can never be seen as legit investment. No matter how successful they person is with gambling, it can not be called investments. I also gamble in football and I make profit with football betting but u can say or advise people should also gamble in sport like I do sometimes

Gambling can never be an investment. It's a get rich quick scheme that won't profit anyone except the betting operator. That way, you're at his mercy.
Even when you need cash quickly, don't consider gambling. I can't begin to recount how much I've lost

I don't see gambling as any form of investment because an investment is something that you're sure would earn you money. For gambling the risk is so high so it's not an advisable investment

I don't see gambling as any form of investment because an investment is something that you're sure would earn you money. For gambling the risk is so high so it's not an advisable investment
To those that owns gamble shop , it is investment for them because they are opportune to make money from the investment . For those who gamble , it should not be an investment

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back