What's new

Do you see gambling as a legit investment option??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Gambling have settled down becoming part of us. Bettors don't skip betting on events, some even spend hours online, in the betting shops booking games to win tickets/coupons which contains the predicted events. Unfortunately for many, the more they try, the more losses follows.

I asked myself, considering what's going on around betting lately. If its a legit investment option of making money online/offline??? with the current rate of losses I've seen among bettors here in my locality, i disagree that betting is a legit investment option for making money. It bears too many losses indeed, the risk is much, not good for one with bright future.

Do you think its a legit investment option making money??

Will you encourage someone you know to see betting as an investment option to change his or her life??

Gambling have settled down becoming part of us. Bettors don't skip betting on events, some even spend hours online, in the betting shops booking games to win tickets/coupons which contains the predicted events. Unfortunately for many, the more they try, the more losses follows.

I asked myself, considering what's going on around betting lately. If its a legit investment option of making money online/offline??? with the current rate of losses I've seen among bettors here in my locality, i disagree that betting is a legit investment option for making money. It bears too many losses indeed, the risk is much, not good for one with bright future.

Will you encourage someone you know to see betting as an investment option to change his or her life??
Sport betting is legally allow in my country so I don't see it as something illegal to be doing,if you could make your profit from sport betting I will strongly advice you to keep it up.

Tho not actually illegal but i dont think it is the best option to use as an investment. Investing in a business means you are expecting to gain something in return after a particular period of time. But sports betting and the likes, or gambling there is no assurance that you would actually get your money back. Its like a 50-50 deal. You either win or loose.

Well, when you mention the won't legit, then one will ask if the business is illegal, I haven't seen any law against gambling though, but it is not advisable to have that as a form of investment.

Gambling isn't illegal and as an investment it is risky no doubt but lots of people have caught huge breaks too from it, I guess when it's your time it's your time as there is no professional

I like this topic because it is debatable. In terms of concept and risk gambling is a form of investment. Even in horse racing the announcer would mention investment money instead of betting to give gambling a semblance of investment. However, the main difference in gambling and investment is the greater risk in gambling.

I think investing in gambling would be a huge gamble.

🤓😝

No, I wouldn’t do it. The only time I would invest $$ into anything would be something I had full control over, like a small, personal business idea.
By starting small, even if it flops you haven’t lost that much, because you didn’t invest too much.
Anything with gambling always seems to be “play big to win big” and that all sounds very risky and stressful.

I think it will only be illegal where betting is prohibited and not where it is accepted. And there are people who are earning big from betting. Some even treat it as investment. The only advise I always give is for one to always bet what he or she can afford to lose. That is my opinion.

Gambling is not the best form of investment because it will not give you anything,your success in gambling is just out of luck and these are the things that have been making a lot of people to be poor, you need good and legit investment in your life.

Gambling is not a legit investment option. Gambling is an uncertain business that can either makes you money or lose money. It is advisable not to gambling with the business funds anytime we wish to do so.

Sport betting is legally allow in my country so I don't see it as something illegal to be doing,if you could make your profit from sport betting I will strongly advice you to keep it up.
Yes, sports betting is legalized in our country, mp doubt. Some persons not all makes earns meet from it. I was once addicted to it, but serious of devastating losses made me jump out.

Well, I think that the risk associated with betting eliminates it from being a good investment. A lot of people might consider it a good investment though.

Despite the fact that betting is legit in some part of the country i have never seen it as a legit way to invest because it can ruin one life easily and make him a beggar because i have seen few begging after spending all their hard earned money on betting. So is not a legit I my view.

Gambling is legal for sure in many countries , but at the same time you cant call it as "Investment" , gambling is more like depositing and trying to win money with luck.

Despite the fact that betting is legit in some part of the country i have never seen it as a legit way to invest because it can ruin one life easily and make him a beggar because i have seen few begging after spending all their hard earned money on betting. So is not a legit I my view.
You are very correct , it is only very few people that are usually lucky with gambling because it a rub Peter to pay Paul scheme , those who survive it are those that use their spare money

I do not encourage someone to go into gambling because I've never seen a millionaire getting rich from gambling before ,most people that are in gambling are losing all their life saving into the addictive game which some of them are even looking for an opportunity to exit.

Investing, in my opinion, is not the same as gambling. Investing takes a great deal of talent, knowledge, and practice. It is founded on logical arguments, market trends, and market behavior. Gambling, on the other hand, is based on guesswork, luck, and chance and does not necessitate expertise. As a result, the two should not be regarded synonymous.

Yes, some of them are simply looking for any possible means to quit the game of gambling, since they aren't making anything tangible from it.

I don't like betting so I won't advise someone to see betting as an investment option in as much as betting has changed a lot of people's lives it has also destroyed lives because people get so addicted to it and getting out of it it's like a dead end so betting for me is a no no.

Gambling is simply a betting and not any source of investment in my own candid opinionm imagine i have 3k with me and i started staking in the smallest odd and i still lost all the money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back