What's new

Do you save or spend your online earnings?

Before now, I used to just add to my offline income before I start saving. However, at the beginning of the year, I decided to save up every penny I earn online until the end of 2021. I hope to see where that takes me.

It is good to save your online earns if you have more than enough. But if is not enough for you to save, you can use it to take care of your bills. For me I use my online earns to take care of my needs and pay some of my bills, the money is not enough for me to save but I make sure I use it wisely.
Post automatically merged:

It is good to save your online earns if you have more than enough. But if is not enough for you to save, you can use it to take care of your bills. For me I use my online earns to take care of my needs and pay some of my bills, the money is not enough for me to save but I make sure I use it wisely.

I save my online earnings in my bitcoin wallet especially when it comes in bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin rises significantly ,I will sell it. This is how I treat my online earnings.
The same way I treat mine as well. But I am planning of investing my online money in different coins. Just that most coins do fall whenever bitcoins fall too as well. But I am hoping when the bitcoins will rise tremendously for me to sell it.

For me, i consider money gained from online jobs a side money because for me it is a side hustle. I usually save money from my main job and use the money gained through online jobs to take care of little things. The money earned through the main job is set aside for some potentially looming and pressing need that may require such amount.

it depends on the current situation and circumstance,if it were to be a period that i have enough at hand then i will leave it to keep increasing or i save it for future needs but if it were to be that i need money for some essential needs then i can spend to buy and if i become bouyant later then i can always save

As the title says, do you save or spend your online earnings? If you spend the extra side income earned, what products have been purchased? Alternatively, if you're more of a saver, what interest per annum(return rate) are you getting on your hard-earned savings?
I save my online earnings for investment purposes. But also spent a smaller percentage of it for personal bills like internet bills, water bills and a little more of such bills. It's fun when you spend money from alternative sources other than your main source you know.

As the title says, do you save or spend your online earnings? If you spend the extra side income earned, what products have been purchased? Alternatively, if you're more of a saver, what interest per annum(return rate) are you getting on your hard-earned savings?
I think he convinced himself that saving a ton of money would add up someday. Maybe he thought it would make him rich, or maybe he just felt better about it in his head.
Similarly, my other friend, let’s call him John, also had a ton of problems with money. Although John’s issue wasn’t with saving money, it was the opposite.
John had a business and made good money at a young age. But he didn’t know how to control his spending habits. He would go out to eat everyday, party, drink at bars, and do other crazy stuff.

Man must survive first before thinking of saving, feeding and means of surviving is what brought me back to online business which means the little am earning online goes to feeding. I will keep on saving as soon as am making reasonable money on online activities but now man must eat

With the financial challenges I'm facing now, I don't save my earnings here, I use it to solve my immediate financial need, but I believe as time goes on I will be will be able to save some concrete amount of money here and use it to start a business that will fetch me some good amount of money

we know that spending money is necessary when trying to invest in assets and yourself. It's best to spend money smartly on things that matter, like education and investing in assets. Organize your money so that you save for an emergency fund, and to cut out big expenses like credit card debt and student loans.

Both options are not a bad at all, if you spend that's also good but if you save then you can invest them this is also good.
Concerning my point of views, i am not spending at all just saving, and after good amount i will trade them like i did yesterday to Dogecoin .

I save some, spend some. I invest some to make more money. I invest some on crypto currencies like Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and ripple. I spend little amount of the earning on fashion and other things

Is better you send on online business because you gain more on it. But that online spending sometimes crash or you loss on them but it can't compare when you earn because it comes in bunch

Am making little earnings from my online activities at present that's why it is difficult for me to save it. As my online earnings keep increasing, I will surely be saving at least 50% of it or reinvesting in in cryptocurrency.

The different is very clear,if u save it don't add anything only when you add to it but in investing if you invest in some days or years to come it might grow in a high ways.is good to invest than to stock your money in the name of savings.

For someone with multiple streams of income, he or she can decide to save or spend his online income, but for someone whose only earnings is online, he has to both save and spend from it depending on the amout he earns. Online income can be very helpful for someone with a full time job. He can use the proceeds from online income to pay off some bills.

I don not spend my online earnings right away and neither do I save it. I keep my earnings very close to me with a list of the things I need to buy so that whenever there is an ease in the lock down and I get to the market I can buy everything I need at once. Then I proceed to making more money online.

No matter how large and little my online earnings are, my present needs might make me spend it or save. But on normal days, I save it

I use to save money that I made from my online business and use it for investment on another business no matter how little the profit is, I like saving at list 40%and spend the rest where necessary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back