What's new

Do you save or spend your online earnings?

Deleted member 403

As the title says, do you save or spend your online earnings? If you spend the extra side income earned, what products have been purchased? Alternatively, if you're more of a saver, what interest per annum(return rate) are you getting on your hard-earned savings?

The past two months saw the rise again of bitcoin. So what I do is I save a portion of my online earnings on my btc wallet and check it everyday as it grows, especially now that it's already at $25K.

The thing is for sometime now I haven't been saving my online earning due to there always being bills to pay immediately I withdraw but right now my bill burden just dropped, so from now on, I hope to start saving a portion of my online earning plus all of my offline earning too.

I save at least 60% of my online earning in something profitable. The moment I am being paid, I do not entertain delay in removing my saving percentage. The remaining are been kept for other needs and emergency. My saving are distributes into different saving point. The one I find most interesting is the daily 2% interest on my money saved. Any amount in that account adds up 2% daily to tell you how much I can earn for longer periods of saving.

I save my online earnings in my bitcoin wallet especially when it comes in bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin rises significantly ,I will sell it. This is how I treat my online earnings.

It has been very difficult for me to save this past few months, although I have been saving some money with the intentions of opening an electronics shop probably next year but this past few months has been hell for me as the economy of my country seems to be very bad as prices of everything has tripled, i have used a lot of my savings already. Painful but i really don't have a choice

Most folks want to save lots of money so we will build wealth and plan for the longer term. we've goals we would like to succeed in, and those goals could only be achieved through savings. So I prefer to save my online earnings.

People work online to earn money for different purpose. Some try to make money in order to add more to their income stream.

As for me, my online earns is divided into three. The first portion goes into saving, the second one goes to re-investing into my side projects while the third one goes to meet basic daily needs.

I usually turn all my online earnings into cash, but I'm planning on saving some of them from next month in the form of usdt in my crypto wallet, I do some cryptocurrency trading as well, but I'm planning to keep these savings out of my trading account and just safely keep it in my wallet for later probably.

Have not been able to save my earning since have got bills to settle once i withdraw the money .
Have always been interested to save atleast to start a small scale poutry farming but it is not easy due to the bills am struggling to settle but once am done with them then i will be at a good position to save my money

I don’t save my online earning instead I invest it on cryptocurrency. I don’t know if I could update call that savings. This investment yielded fast profit cause there was a massive rise in the value of cryptocurrency last few moths. I made 20% gain from my investment when I sold off my coin

As the title says, do you save or spend your online earnings? If you spend the extra side income earned, what products have been purchased? Alternatively, if you're more of a saver, what interest per annum(return rate) are you getting on your hard-earned savings?
Some time ago, I could not save any of my earnings because the conditions of the house were such that they earned as well. Sometimes the money that comes online or the money from the school job ends up fulfilling home expenses. But now it is not so that now I get the money done by working online and the school is full of home expenses.

I just joined online earning website and I've been keeping the little I've gotten so far...of course for the raining days

I don't see any difference between my online income and offline income. Both of these incomes supplement my expenses. based on my necessity, I save it or spend it. For example, when I received payment from bizdustry, I spent it on domain renewal. When I receive my next payment, I will also have to use that amount for domain renewal.

I would rather love to invest with my online earn money, no difference between offline earn money or online earn money, the most important thing is that you always cultivate a mindset to invest so as to gain more

I said 80% of my online earning and sometimes if problem or anything that needse money arises I may be able to to use them but this rarely happen, if my mode of payment is on cryptocurrency then I rather save it then use it or sell it to someone else, but if they pay me in dollars which I can withdraw to my bank account directly then obviously I might be able to use it ,I only saved when is on crypto
Post automatically merged:

I just joined online earning website and I've been keeping the little I've gotten so far...of course for the raining days
You are absolutely saying the right thing sometimes is not always advisable and it's not also a wise decision to spend all your side hustle earning like that without keeping it for the rainy day, you have actually made a good point and I'm also learning from it, but what if a situation in which an opportunity arises and this opportunity or problem demands you to use your saving what should I do should I use the saving or borrow money somewhere?

It actually depends on the need on ground, if I have some money to spare, I will save it, if not I'll spend it, after all money is meant to be spent.

I look forward to make bigger money online for both spending and saving purposes.😀

I save my online earning because crypto Currency is getting so high so i have a chance to grab some more money

Different people with different priorities and needs, if am in need of money for something very important I will spend the money I make from online business but if there is no need for such I will save till when needed. And I guess am cool do g that.
Post automatically merged:

Different people with different priorities and needs, if am in need of money for something very important I will spend the money I make from online business but if there is no need for such I will save till when needed. And I guess am cool do g that.

I either reinvest my profits to further grow my websites and future online earning potential or invest in the stock market. I'm not much of a spender beyond the essentials.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back