What's new

Do you save or spend your online earnings?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
For a long time, I was saving most of my online earnings and only spending a tiny bit of it on things that I wanted. The majority of those savings have now vanished as I had to use it to contribute to my new car. It was quite nice being able to spend some of my online earnings on such a big purchace.

Now that the car has been bought, I am looking to start saving up again.

As the title says, do you save or spend your online earnings? If you spend the extra side income earned, what products have been purchased? Alternatively, if you're more of a saver, what interest per annum(return rate) are you getting on your hard-earned savings?
I always tried to reinvest my online earning into cryptocurrency. I am doing trading by using coinbase wallet. Rate experience for me to earn profit gradually. I don't want to use my online earning by taking transaction. it is my passion to re invest all of my amount to get huge amount of profit.

The investment for my online earnings are mostly time and data. Most times, my earnings online are spent, that way I use it to get by and find more opportunities. I save my offline earnings, that's way I can grow my business.

saving or spending, both spends on my current need at the time the money entered, if I have an important expenses to pay for or cover, I will spend it but if not I will save it, but mostly I use my online earning to settle debts, I'm working so I save up salaries for unexpected future events, so I do both spending and saving together depending on the circumstances, I would have prefer to save it up if I have no expense to cover but since I have a lot of them to cover, I spend.

The investment for my online earnings are mostly time and data, so I try to make sure I have more data. Most times, my earnings online are spent, that way I use it to get by and find more opportunities. I save my offline earnings, that's way I can grow my business and expand.

Really, I do both. Spend and invest. Investment should carry about 40percentage of it. The remaining percentage is spending. Majorly the spending takes the highest percentage.

I save my money many more time and spend alot because there are so much skills to work and earn through this.
I spend more than saving because once i saved than i will think so many things to buy from the saved money , so i always spend my money through my own payment.

As the title says, do you save or spend your online earnings? If you spend the extra side income earned, what products have been purchased? Alternatively, if you're more of a saver, what interest per annum(return rate) are you getting on your hard-earned savings?
For now I save because I av a target so I don't spend it lavishly. I spend only when its required and I ensure that it is only what I need I spend my money on not what I want, cause they are different.

The thing is for sometime now I haven't been saving my online earning due to there always being bills to pay immediately I withdraw but right now my bill burden just dropped, so from now on, I hope to start saving a portion of my online earning plus all of my offline earning too.
Post automatically merged:

The thing is for sometime now I haven't been saving my online earning due to there always being bills to pay immediately I withdraw but right now my bill burden just dropped, so from now on, I hope to start saving a portion of my online earning plus all of my offline earning too.

My online earnings are classified as additional source of income, so I don't usually touch it. I either save most of the money or invest it to bring me more passive income.
But anytime I find myself in an unplanned situation that requires money to take care of, I just tap into my savings and get things settled.

I usually save about 40% of my online earnings and reinvest the remaining 60%. Occasionally, I spend part or all of the savings if there's an urgent need. Basically, it depends on what's on ground, but I try to save and reinvest most of the time.

Generally the purpose of earning is to spend but if you have a project you probably want to work on in the future it's best if you save every penny you make, like the saying make hay while the sun shines. The problem is most people tend to save when the money comes in bulk and tend to spend when it comes little by little. But for me I will choose to save because there are alot of projects I want to work on in the future.

How much does one really make online to save? Is it the peanuts? Damn! I spend whatever I get online, that's if it's enough to be spent.

Very good question. I use my online earnings to take care of my personal needs, while I save my offline earnings. My offline earnings is actually more than online one, so that means I save more than I earn. I am always proud of this.

Do I spend or save my online income or earnings. Well for me I prefer to invest the online income in crypto currency. Atleast with that I can get more earnings with the high rate Bitcoin and the others going I will surely invest.

The purpose of earning the money in the first place is to pay bill, expenses are always around the corner, when we start earning enough then we will definitely start saving, as for now we are doing anything to keep the body and soul moving.

Honestly iam new in online business this is just my trial time.
For me I would like to save and get a good return rate from saving money from my online earnings.

I understand that it is not usually good to keep spending proceed from online earnings. We need to cultivate saving culture when it comes to earning money online.

Online earnings are like extra cash to me, I prefer to save it to my profits at the end of the month while the main income should be spent. If am in need o money I will then take from my savings
Post automatically merged:

Online earnings are like extra cash to me, I prefer to save it to my profits at the end of the month while the main income should be spent. If am in need o money I will then take from my savings

Over 90% of my online earnings are paid in cryptocurrencies, and I normally leave them in my crypto wallets with the hope that they will yield profit from the increase in price of cryptocurrencies. Currently I have gotten over 100% profit from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back