What's new

Online job vs offline job which one is easy to find?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are online jobs easily available or offline jobs? Do you get online job opportunities easily or offline jobs? What’s your experience.

I think it depends on what you're looking for. If it's a service job, those aren't too hard to come by, like construction jobs for example. But if you're doing something that can be done online, you would probably find more luck working online in some compacity.

Online jobs are everywhere, especially for things like tech or writing. But they are competitive and sometimes not super stable. I once tried a career in online marketing, but it wasn't my thing. I liked being able to work anytime, but I missed being around people and having a regular schedule.

So, I started looking for jobs closer to home, near Tucson. I found this job as a Bilingual Insurance Sales Representative that pays $19.25 an hour, which is good. I had my interview on December 7th, and I just got an email saying I got the job and start next week. I'm super excited about it! Finding this job near Tucson was more accessible; it feels more stable and suited to my preference.

It depends on your skills, if you do not have specific skills, you cannot find a job in the real world, however, without major skills you might be able to work online and generate an income. For instance, you can find a lot of sites where you can work without major skills. However, getting a well paying job is very difficult online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back