What's new

Do you prefer having Crypto currency or cash?

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.
I particularly I prefer cryptocurrency than cash,because one incident happened to me early this year,it nearly took my life but I give God the glory that am here today to talk about it..
What really hapened was that I enter a wrong bus on my way home but it happened to belong to the bus that they use in robbing people of there belonging,so to cut it short I was attached in the bus and they cart away with my phone never thought they could do worst more than that,but after they collected my phone and they took all the cash with me,the worst thing they did again is to use all my savings to buy airtime on my sim card because it was link to my bank account..
So assuming is cryptocurrency using now they are would only took my phone and the cash with me ...

Almost everyone globally are now switching attention to the cryto market. No one wants to save to the bank or let alone saving some cash at home. Crytocurrency market is a large and profiting market that can turn someone into a millionaire in no time just by holding the coin.

I would have gladly said I preferred my money on cryptocurrencies, but the events of the past few days is seriously making me to consider my stance on this particular topic. For now I would prefer my money in cash not on bitcoin because bitcoin is so volatile and unstable.

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
The worldwide economy is unavoidably moving towards a computerized eco-framework. From venture to cash move, everything is going paperless. The freshest and most encouraging expansion to the computerized installment area is a digital currency. So there is no loss to have a cryptocurrency.

I reside in Nigeria where most of our transactions are either cash or cashless but cashless just mean not holding physical cash. So for the day to day running of my immediately needs cash will be my priority while for investment, it will by in cryptocurrency. The value of our money drops and saving up in Naira without investing is not actually sensible because the possibilities of drop in at save up time in bank and withdrawal time is certain as dollar gain pretty fast on naira.
In conclusion, I prefer holding my savings in cryptocurrency and my some cash to ease of life to cather for my daily needs

I'm sure that those KYC verification is to help protect your cryptocurrency wallet from getting hacked and you lose all of your investment. You can easily set up those verification and make use of your investment when you want it. But if it's difficult for you, stick to your cash.
Yes that is why I like them because it is one of the most trusted cryptocurrency who all is out there the verification process is an intelligent security measure to prevent hacking of cryptocurrency account, they are the best when it comes to security and best service

Then buying goods and services using crypto currency is cool but it depends on individual who you are buying from and they country policy of the state country

A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange like normal currencies such as USD, but designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information. Cryptocurrency is defined by Investopedia.com as a decentralized “digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security” making it difficult to counterfeit. Since it is not issued by a central authority, governments can’t take it away from you.

Yes that is why I like them because it is one of the most trusted cryptocurrency who all is out there the verification process is an intelligent security measure to prevent hacking of cryptocurrency account, they are the best when it comes to security and best service
I thought as much when you said something about their verification needed before you can sell your cryptocurrency. What's the name of the cryptocurrency wallet that you are making use of? It if Coinbase or Binance? My favorite happens to be Coinbase.

Having cash is important but having cryptocurrency is more important because is secured,it also makes transaction faster.
Post automatically merged:

We are living in a global world where everything is changing into digital setting, having cash is good but having cryptocurrency is important because is secured and it makes transaction faster.

Last edited:
Having cash is important but having cryptocurrency is more important because is secured,it also makes transaction faster.

We are living in a global world where everything is changing into digital setting, having cash is good but having cryptocurrency is important because is secured and it makes transaction faster.
It's not even only about cryptocurrency making transactions easier, it also provides a means where you can send huge amounts of money to anywhere in the world without having to exceed limits. And the good thing is that you get all these transactions completed within few minutes.

It's not even only about cryptocurrency making transactions easier, it also provides a means where you can send huge amounts of money to anywhere in the world without having to exceed limits. And the good thing is that you get all these transactions completed within few minutes.
It is one of the greatest feature that makes lot of people to prefer it, no third party interference and most time the fees are very low, Crypto currencies are better to hold than cash except for emergency purposes that cash is needed.

It all depends on what you do. If it is savings for future investment, i think crypto currency is better because it has higher probability of going higher and likely get you more interest on savings as the market grows but you also risk on losing some as the market drops even though there are higher probability of it increasing rather than decreasing

Since most of the offline transactions are made through cash and not with crypto currency, most people will prefer cash for this purpose. But since most things have been digitalised and most site accept bitcoin, ethereum and other coins as means of payment. I believe crypto is gradually getting there and might be used for more shopping expenses and d so tagged 'offline expenses

Last edited:
I thought as much when you said something about their verification needed before you can sell your cryptocurrency. What's the name of the cryptocurrency wallet that you are making use of? It if Coinbase or Binance? My favorite happens to be Coinbase.
I use bianance for my long-term investment because it is a secured it's just currency wallet that I know and I like but sometimes if you want to request for withdrawal every verification code will be sent to your phone number and your Gmail at the same time and you must try and use that verification code within 30 seconds if not you need to request another one sometimes opening mail and opening the messages can take up to 1 minutes and the whole thing will expire.

My dear cash and Bitcoin are two different things and we can't compare each other but I like both, but with different uses, although I can buy goods and services with Bitcoin but of course I will lose because the value of Bitcoin in the future will increase, so if I shop always use fiat money, Bitcoin is for investment and I will not convert to viat before the price reaches what I expected. For trade purpose Bitcoin is best if you have it.

If I'm to choose any of this one I would like to have a cryptocurrency than to have a physical cash because I save most of my money in cryptocurrency that is why anyone that is paying me in cryptocurrency I appreciate it more than the physical cash or bank transfer.
I love having both of them, although currently I have more of cryptocurrencies than cash because I took up so many investments in cryptocurrency lately. But I'm going to have cash as well soon because some of my investments are going to be paying me soon.

They both have their advantages. But because crypto currencies are not widely accepted in every form of payment and in many financial business, I would also prefer to carry cash. Carrying of cash depends on the amount as it would be bad to engage in money laundering. Crpto is a digital currency that would be required to be converted into cash or fiat currency in order to use it in all ramifications of transaction. And that's the reason why I still prefer to carry and use cash.

It advisable to have more cryptocurrency then cash. If you have more than enough cash at hand, 60-70% of the money could be use to get some fats rising coins in the market. Then nurture it for some while to increase in value and worth. The money earned on it should be withdrawn for physical purpose like business. Cause it can be very risky investing all money into cryptocurrency. It has it bad side as well which can be very high of risk.

There are pro and cons to the both. Having cryptocurrency the value of your money can fall or rise at anytime but in having money instead you are sure about the stability unless something unexpected happen which are rear.

If I have to answer this honestly, I prefer having cryptocurrency than cash, because on the long term cryptocurrency will increase in value and also cash value reduces as time goes on so why would I want to keep a lot of cash, I'd prefer to only have cash for my day to day transactions then have a good percentage in cryptocurrency

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back