What's new

Do you only buy what you need or want?

I would end up buying what I can afford and what's really needed ;) I mean I always look for when my items have an expire date to the point that money needs to be put back and saved for those renewable times.

Most big spending amounts always start from the beginning and then once in place, like the theme you never really change it.

As long as I can be able to afford whatever I want to buy and it's something that is always going to be important for me, I'll try as much as I can to buy the quality product because they are always going to last longer than buying an average product. This will reduce my chances of spending frequently in particular product.

Well, in that kind of situation, they cannot be able to help it because they wouldn't have the time to make their food because of how tight their schedule have been. Even though they understand the importance of saving money, they can't go hungry to save money.

For the past 10 days, I have been having a really tight budget. This is the first time, I have come to realise that you do not need to spend a lots of money. This is because I have been spending money only on those items that I really need, so it is quite possible to live a life and buy things that you need and avoid things that you want.

As long as I can be able to afford whatever I want to buy and it's something that is always going to be important for me, I'll try as much as I can to buy the quality product because they are always going to last longer than buying an average product. This will reduce my chances of spending frequently in particular product.
I end up saving till I can afford it, end of the day when you have your heart set on an item you stick with it, Then again with tech you are buying and outdating tech right away hahaha

I also consider, depending if they offer it or not that you can buy the product and use the buy now and pay later, with PayPal you have three monthly payment options :)

I also consider, depending if they offer it or not that you can buy the product and use the buy now and pay later, with PayPal you have three monthly payment options :)

It is only in this aspect of PayPal service that I can actually say that they have been doing very well because they afford their uses the opportunity of paying for whatever they want to buy installmentally which makes it very easy for them to make use of things that they cannot actually afford now but be able to pay later.

For the past 10 days, I have been having a really tight budget. This is the first time, I have come to realise that you do not need to spend a lots of money. This is because I have been spending money only on those items that I really need, so it is quite possible to live a life and buy things that you need and avoid things that you want.

Financial literacy entails being able to differentiate wants from needs. If you keep buying everything that interests you, you will end up wasting money on items that are not worth spending on. This is why I will always tell others to be mindful of how they spend because we can't predict what tomorrow brings.

Financial literacy entails being able to differentiate wants from needs. If you keep buying everything that interests you, you will end up wasting money on items that are not worth spending on. This is why I will always tell others to be mindful of how they spend because we can't predict what tomorrow brings.

Personally, I don't even think that it is possible for someone who is an average income earner to be able to afford whatever he or she is interested in buying. This is because there is no way he or she is going to have the financial capacity of paying for all those things. There's always a possibility of not being able to even buy the important things the person needs if he or she is not financially literate.

Personally, I don't even think that it is possible for someone who is an average income earner to be able to afford whatever he or she is interested in buying. This is because there is no way he or she is going to have the financial capacity of paying for all those things. There's always a possibility of not being able to even buy the important things the person needs if he or she is not financially literate.

Human wants are unlimited. So, even when you are earning so much, you should understand that buying everything that comes to your mind is another way of becoming broke pretty fast. So, you shouldn't go through such route. It is advisable to make your needs a priority, especially as the cost of living is becoming unbearable globally.

Human wants are unlimited. So, even when you are earning so much, you should understand that buying everything that comes to your mind is another way of becoming broke pretty fast. So, you shouldn't go through such route. It is advisable to make your needs a priority, especially as the cost of living is becoming unbearable globally.

Exactly! This is actually the reason why I try as much as possible to have a budget and a plan when it comes to how I spend my money. This is because it is never going to be enough for me to buy every single thing that I need in life as a human being. I will only have to focus on the ones that I cannot be able to do anything without.

I think that financial literacy is one of the most important elements that involve managing money. This is also one of the main reasons why financial literacy can help people save money. Financial literacy is far much more than learning about finance in college.

I think that financial literacy is one of the most important elements that involve managing money. This is also one of the main reasons why financial literacy can help people save money. Financial literacy is far much more than learning about finance in college.

Anything that you have learnt about finances in college will have to be questioned when you are dealing with finances in real life. Every aspect of business finance and accounting that's taught in school is totally different from what you've to deal with in real life. There might be something similar but they are not always the same thing.

Anything that you have learnt about finances in college will have to be questioned when you are dealing with finances in real life. Every aspect of business finance and accounting that's taught in school is totally different from what you've to deal with in real life. There might be something similar but they are not always the same thing.

They tend to teach theory and many theoretical aspects of finance when you study finance in a college. I think this could enable you to understand the concept related to finance at a larger scale and this may prepare you to deal with financial matters in a practical manner later on.

I usually buy only things that I need but occasionally I do buy things that I want and pamper myself. After all we all have only one life and we should live it the way we want to live.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in doing that once in a while. We all get to give ourselves a treat every now and then because no one is going to do it for us. We all get to live and die once, so pausing and doing a thing for you is very much worth it as long as you can afford doing it.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in doing that once in a while. We all get to give ourselves a treat every now and then because no one is going to do it for us. We all get to live and die once, so pausing and doing a thing for you is very much worth it as long as you can afford doing it.

Yes, we should spend money. Withholding money is never a great idea. This does not mean that people should spend money extravagantly. However, being stingy will also never help. It just adds more pressure. So, people should spend money, but they should do that in a wise manner.

Yes, we should spend money. Withholding money is never a great idea. This does not mean that people should spend money extravagantly. However, being stingy will also never help. It just adds more pressure. So, people should spend money, but they should do that in a wise manner.

Spending your business generated finances extravagantly is something that is only going to result in crippling your business. This is because you will find yourself having so many expenses that are way more than the profits that you're making from the business sales.

Honestly I am the kind of a saver I don't like buying stuff and seeing my money goes down but of course that there are things I will buy without hestitating and usually it's online stuff like dating apps, online games, Ebay and such.
Since I'm only 18 I don't have to buy everything for myself yet I live with my parents and they also buy me stuff but I've noticed that recently they want me to start buying things for myself and that is a bit annoying although I can understand :D.

Honestly I am the kind of a saver I don't like buying stuff and seeing my money goes down but of course that there are things I will buy without hestitating and usually it's online stuff like dating apps, online games, Ebay and such.
Since I'm only 18 I don't have to buy everything for myself yet I live with my parents and they also buy me stuff but I've noticed that recently they want me to start buying things for myself and that is a bit annoying although I can understand :D.

It feels very good when you are still living with your parents and they are always willing to take care of most of your responsibilities. This is something that gives you peace of mind in terms of being worried about having to take care of the responsibility of the things that you cannot be able to do without. The most important thing you have to do for yourself is to try as much as possible to be saving money until you are ready to stay on your own independently.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back