What's new

Do you only buy what you need or want?

What you need actually and not what you want 😛. I know that sometimes, we all get it mixed up with each other but the explanation goes deep, your are going to understand where the user is driving at. All of our wants can never be satisfied no matter how much we have, we would still want more.

Well, I think that we can understand the main difference between needs and wants. :) We may have a desire to eat chocolate cake because it is a luxurious items. However, we can definitely survive without it. Alternatively, we can also consume a less expensive cake as well.

Such acts should always be discouraged because it does not make the society better of. When people spend money recklessly it means they did not sweat to make such kind of money they throw about..

Yeah, that's very correct. With the way that they do things, they add unnecessary pressure to those seeing them. I'm talking about social media pressure, we see it everyday. If you're not the kind of person that is convinced in what you're doing, they will sway you quickly.

Yeah, that's very correct. With the way that they do things, they add unnecessary pressure to those seeing them. I'm talking about social media pressure, we see it everyday. If you're not the kind of person that is convinced in what you're doing, they will sway you quickly.
That is what is obtained in some society. Many people are fortunate to make money and plenty of them do not really have a good plan on how to spend money. They go on spending galore without having adequate plans for savings..

That is what is obtained in some society. Many people are fortunate to make money and plenty of them do not really have a good plan on how to spend money. They go on spending galore without having adequate plans for savings..

Anyone who is always influenced by whatever they see on social media is going to have it affect their habit of spending. They will always have to end up becoming bankrupt.

Most people they are looking at on social media platform will always make them to overspend simply because they want to belong in a place that they are not even supposed to be.

Anyone who is always influenced by whatever they see on social media is going to have it affect their habit of spending. They will always have to end up becoming bankrupt.

Most people they are looking at on social media platform will always make them to overspend simply because they want to belong in a place that they are not even supposed to be.

Unfortunately, this does happen. There are many shopping addicts out there who would literally purchase any kind of item they see on online stores. They end up ordering stuff they may never need in the first place and this could have a really bad effect on their savings. Shopping addicts may need therapy.

Unfortunately, this does happen. There are many shopping addicts out there who would literally purchase any kind of item they see on online stores. They end up ordering stuff they may never need in the first place and this could have a really bad effect on their savings. Shopping addicts may need therapy.

Those people doesn't know how to keep their urge under control. If you can't contain and control your urge, you will be buying anything you see online and offline too until you have no money left to spend. Saving money will be very difficult for such people.

Those people doesn't know how to keep their urge under control. If you can't contain and control your urge, you will be buying anything you see online and offline too until you have no money left to spend. Saving money will be very difficult for such people.

Well, the main problem is that there are so many people who are not able to buy basic items nowadays. This is all due to a rise in the price of basic commodities such as grocery and fuel. This is particularly the case in our country where inflation is increasing and nothing could be done to condtrol it.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is something that we are seeing happening every day and it is quite unfortunate that people don't know what their priority is based on their own financial capacity. They will still not know how they are supposed to behave by even going to the extent of put himself in debt by borrowing so that they are going to live to impress others.

Well, the main problem is that there are so many people who are not able to buy basic items nowadays. This is all due to a rise in the price of basic commodities such as grocery and fuel. This is particularly the case in our country where inflation is increasing and nothing could be done to condtrol it.

I'm not a kid that I wouldn't know when I'm supposed to buy the necessary items I need over my wants. I have so many wants, if I break my bank, I cannot afford all of them. I have to spend wisely to still have money in my account.

I usually buy only things that I need but occasionally I do buy things that I want and pamper myself. After all we all have only one life and we should live it the way we want to live.

The only time you can actually be able to do this kind of a thing is when you have excess money to take care of every other thing that you need to take care of which are your priority and presumably your needs, then you are still going to have enough money to be able to buy into the frivolous things that you want to enjoy for yourself.

Do you guys only buy the essentials or the stuff you need? Or do you buy what you want as well? I obviously buy the essentials first and when I have money left over I then buy stuff I've been wanting. What about you?

I tend to mix how I spend. It is very important to work on those essentials before deciding to spend my money buying what I need. There is also the impulse purchase, which has always make people buy what they don't need at that moment.

Depends but mostly Yes I only buy what I need and want since it's a benefit and if I can resist myself to buy what I don't need I can spend it on my other goals or save it for a bigger one. But ofcourse we all are humans we do sometimes need to buy what we don't need due to curiosity and other reasons. So mostly it's yes for me .

Yeah, that's very correct. It is something that we are seeing happening every day and it is quite unfortunate that people don't know what their priority is based on their own financial capacity. They will still not know how they are supposed to behave by even going to the extent of put himself in debt by borrowing so that they are going to live to impress others.

I think that people could cut their expenses and manage to live, but it is all about sacrificing your desires. For example, there are many people who eat fast food every week. They could cut those expenses by avoiding fast food, which is quite expensive.

I think that people could cut their expenses and manage to live, but it is all about sacrificing your desires. For example, there are many people who eat fast food every week. They could cut those expenses by avoiding fast food, which is quite expensive.

Unfortunately, some of them are too lazy to cook their own food or they don't know how to cook or their work schedule doesn't give them the time to cook their own food. There could be so many reasons why they can't cook their own food, and that's why they are stuck with eating restaurant food 24/7.

Unfortunately, some of them are too lazy to cook their own food or they don't know how to cook or their work schedule doesn't give them the time to cook their own food. There could be so many reasons why they can't cook their own food, and that's why they are stuck with eating restaurant food 24/7.

Well, there are certain people who are not willing to sacrifice their today for their tomorrow and this is one of the main reasons why they suffer from problems in their lives. They must try to understand the importance of saving money and only then will they be able to manage their expenses.

I tend to mix how I spend. It is very important to work on those essentials before deciding to spend my money buying what I need. There is also the impulse purchase, which has always make people buy what they don't need at that moment.

If I can afford what I needed, I will purchase it because it's important for me. I'm working in order to earn money and use it to pay for the things I needed. If I don't spend my own money, who will do it for me? Yes, I may need to take care of my family etc, but I need to take care of me too.

Well, there are certain people who are not willing to sacrifice their today for their tomorrow and this is one of the main reasons why they suffer from problems in their lives. They must try to understand the importance of saving money and only then will they be able to manage their expenses.

Well, in that kind of situation, they cannot be able to help it because they wouldn't have the time to make their food because of how tight their schedule have been. Even though they understand the importance of saving money, they can't go hungry to save money.

I would end up buying what I can afford and what's really needed ;) I mean I always look for when my items have an expire date to the point that money needs to be put back and saved for those renewable times.

Most big spending amounts always start from the beginning and then once in place, like the theme you never really change it.

You see this impulsive buying is something that I have never done and it's very bad because most of the time, you're going to end up buying something that you don't have any need for. It's after when you're done that you'd start blaming yourself because you have just wasted your money.

If you don't have too much money, managing your finances should be your top priority because it's how you can live above debt. There will be anything like buying what you wanted but only when can help you keep body and soul together until you find yourself in a better financial position.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back