What's new

Do you only buy what you need or want?

For veterinary services, my mom has Care Credit. So it's like health insurance for cats.

I WISH I had pet insurance (in general) for my cats.
Especially insurance that would cover the cost of cat food.
They only like the best of the best. 🥫🏆 But hey, as long as they eat, I'm happy.

I do not think that you need an insurance for your cats. The fact remains that you can still take care of your pets without having one. There are many people in my country who have no insurance at all when it comes to pets. They pay money out of their own pockets and make sure that their pet stays healthy. Having said that, if your expenses are pretty low, then you may never need insurance in the first place.

There are so many expense I pay for every month. It makes it impossible for me to spend money anyway I feel it. If I tried it, there will be so much left out needs which would choke on me and it will cause a big problem. There are expenses I can't afford to miss paying for every month and it's my mom's meds. It's very expensive.

I buy things which I really really need. I keep my wants into my Wishlist and keep getting them one by one as time get better! 😊

There are many people who spend money on luxury items. They may not necessarily need them. However, they still buy them regardless of that. I always think a lot before buying products and think if I actually need them in the first place. this way I manage to spend less money.

Rich people with access to so much money don't spend their money like they are worried because it's very easy for them to have the money. They tend to spend frivolously on just about anything they want. I won't spend money like this even if I have all the money I can't use. There are some people in need I can help.

I buy things which I really really need. I keep my wants into my Wishlist and keep getting them one by one as time get better! 😊

I do the same thing too. Whenever it's something that's important for me, and I can be able to pay for it, I will purchase it. If I can't afford it, I will do my best to raise money for it. There's been some wants I had to give up on because I know it's not possible for me to afford it and I won't steal to have it.

Never give up bro. Keep doing what needs to be done and you'll achieve it.

Yeah, that's the plan I have now. Never giving up, not when I'm still breathing. As long as there's life, there would always be hope and working hard brings everything you want close to becoming realistic and achievable.

Yeah, that's the plan I have now. Never giving up, not when I'm still breathing. As long as there's life, there would always be hope and working hard brings everything you want close to becoming realistic and achievable.
Hell yeah! That's the way to go in life. They say, if there's no challenge in your life, you are not actually living your life.

Hell yeah! That's the way to go in life. They say, if there's no challenge in your life, you are not actually living your life.

Yep, I have had several ups and downs in my life that if I was the kind of person who gives up in the face of great obstacle, I would have done it a long time ago. There was a time when I was broke because of a bad investment that I lost everything I had. I never threw in the towel but kept grinding.

Do you guys only buy the essentials or the stuff you need? Or do you buy what you want as well? I obviously buy the essentials first and when I have money left over I then buy stuff I've been wanting. What about you?

Right now, i am focusing on what I really want. I have a specific budget right now and I really cannot afford to overspend money. There is a big line between what we need and what we want. If we are suffering from financial problems, then we may need to focus on what we need, depending on the circumstances.

Right now, i am focusing on what I really want.

What you need actually and not what you want 😛. I know that sometimes, we all get it mixed up with each other but the explanation goes deep, your are going to understand where the user is driving at. All of our wants can never be satisfied no matter how much we have, we would still want more.

What you need actually and not what you want 😛. I know that sometimes, we all get it mixed up with each other but the explanation goes deep, your are going to understand where the user is driving at. All of our wants can never be satisfied no matter how much we have, we would still want more.
Human wants are basically insatiable, so it is very important that people purchase what they need at the moment due to scarce resources available to them. The basics of economics..

Human wants are basically insatiable, so it is very important that people purchase what they need at the moment due to scarce resources available to them. The basics of economics..

Well, fortunately there are selected few of people who actually have good access to this money we believe that's in scarcity. They are those set of people who spend money like they are criminals because the way they spend money isn't logical for who's on salary payments.

Well, fortunately there are selected few of people who actually have good access to this money we believe that's in scarcity. They are those set of people who spend money like they are criminals because the way they spend money isn't logical for who's on salary payments.
People are not meant to throw money around because they have them in abundance. There are need to have a definite plan for money before spending. I have seen rich people go broke..

People are not meant to throw money around because they have them in abundance. There are need to have a definite plan for money before spending. I have seen rich people go broke..

Unfortunately, that's not the case with some people today. I can tell you a lot of instances here where younger folks who are into internet fruad spend money. They even cause unexpected hike in the prices of commodities in the market because they don't usually price items. They buy everything they want without hesitation.

Unfortunately, that's not the case with some people today. I can tell you a lot of instances here where younger folks who are into internet fruad spend money. They even cause unexpected hike in the prices of commodities in the market because they don't usually price items. They buy everything they want without hesitation.
Such acts should always be discouraged because it does not make the society better of. When people spend money recklessly it means they did not sweat to make such kind of money they throw about..

Such acts should always be discouraged because it does not make the society better of. When people spend money recklessly it means they did not sweat to make such kind of money they throw about..

Well, we cannot force someone to spend less money. This is because in the end, it is their money and they could do whatever they want. However, if they end up spending money in an unnecessary manner, then they will be the one who would suffer in the end.

Well, we cannot force someone to spend less money. This is because in the end, it is their money and they could do whatever they want. However, if they end up spending money in an unnecessary manner, then they will be the one who would suffer in the end.
I totally agree with you, but people must be thought th
People must be thought how to spend wisely. Most especially young people who do not understand the value of money. Many of them spend forgetting that they need to save as well.

This is how I treat my gaming wishes. I buy the one's which I really need first and put the rest on my gaming Wishlist. I have so many games on Wishlist which is worth thousands of dollars. I can't buy them all at once.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back