What's new

Do you only buy what you need or want?

I usually buy only things that I need but occasionally I do buy things that I want and pamper myself. After all we all have only one life and we should live it the way we want to live.

Sometimes it is really difficult to differentiate between your necessities and wants and wishes. Paying rent is a necessity, and buying food is a necessity. But what about dining in a restaurant, drinking coffee, or buying a new phone? It is really difficult to say whether these are necessities or wishes. It all depends on how much you earn and how much you are able to spend.

The decision to either buy what one need or want depend on how financially buoyant one is. As for me who is still struggling financially, I only buy what I need because I know there are many things I want that I can't afford.

The decision to either buy what one need or want depend on how financially buoyant one is. As for me who is still struggling financially, I only buy what I need because I know there are many things I want that I can't afford.

We are living during times where inflation is making it incredibly hard to sustain life and buy basic things. During such times, it is very important to limit your expenses and refrain from buying products that you do not need.

Do you guys only buy the essentials or the stuff you need? Or do you buy what you want as well? I obviously buy the essentials first and when I have money left over I then buy stuff I've been wanting. What about you?

If I am very financially buoyant, I will definitely buy everything that I need and want which I know can actually be very much. But in most cases, I only spend on the only things that I need because of how important they are.

If I am very financially buoyant, I will definitely buy everything that I need and want which I know can actually be very much. But in most cases, I only spend on the only things that I need because of how important they are.

I think that it is fine to spend money. We cannot save money all the time, even though it is required in most of the cases. However, spending money in an unnecessary way is one of the main things that should be avoided at any moment, no matter how much money you have in the first place.

I like to spoil myself, so I buy things that I want. I don't think that it's a bad thing. but I buy more things that I need, like clothes, food hygiene products, etc.

I think that it is fine to spend money. We cannot save money all the time, even though it is required in most of the cases. However, spending money in an unnecessary way is one of the main things that should be avoided at any moment, no matter how much money you have in the first place.

Going into unnecessary spending is something that is not to be encouraged because you will end up spending so much that is going to affect your savings and it will probably result in your becoming bankrupt. It's better to save more than you spend.

Personally, I am a very thrifty person and also with an investor mind, so I try to reduce all non-essential expenses or whims, I really rarely spend money on something I don't need., I prefer to postpone the reward, although I see nothing wrong with spending on what you like and want to have, but in my case I have a mind more focused on the long term.

I like to spoil myself, so I buy things that I want. I don't think that it's a bad thing. but I buy more things that I need, like clothes, food hygiene products, etc.

Well, spending money on useless things could be a really bad idea. This may lead to spending money in an extravagant manner and this could lead to bad finances in the end. I try as much as possible to buy things that I actually need. However, nowadays, I have been spending too much money on food items that I do not even need.

First of all am always into the act of "scale of preference", I normally buy what I need and want together that's if am capable but in the case whereby there's not enough finances, I'll only buy what I need.

First of all am always into the act of "scale of preference", I normally buy what I need and want together that's if am capable but in the case whereby there's not enough finances, I'll only buy what I need.

I can remember the first time when scale of preference principle was taught in the school by my teacher. I paid a very detailed attention to it and it is something that I use very well when it comes to knowing what I need to buy and went to buy them.

Well, spending money on useless things could be a really bad idea. This may lead to spending money in an extravagant manner and this could lead to bad finances in the end. I try as much as possible to buy things that I actually need. However, nowadays, I have been spending too much money on food items that I do not even need.
Yup it's bad I will try to not be like that spending money on a useless things it's not good at all I could maybe invest that money or something like that rather then waste it on things that I don't need

Yup it's bad I will try to not be like that spending money on a useless things it's not good at all I could maybe invest that money or something like that rather then waste it on things that I don't need

There are many people who spend money on luxury items. They may not necessarily need them. However, they still buy them regardless of that. I always think a lot before buying products and think if I actually need them in the first place. this way I manage to spend less money.

Most of the spending is what my wife and I need. We each do allow ourselves to get things we want but don't need with in reason. We don't go all willy nilly and throw money all over the place. We both try to find the best prices for anything we buy as well.

Do you guys only buy the essentials or the stuff you need? Or do you buy what you want as well? I obviously buy the essentials first and when I have money left over I then buy stuff I've been wanting. What about you?
About 90% of the time, I only buy what I need. But every now and then, I will see a love-at-first-sight 😍 item that I MUST have, even if it's just a bracelet, a sweater, or some seasonal stickers (for my calendar.)
As for my cat fam 😺😺😺😺😺 I buy them foods that I know they want. I never shop on a budget when it comes to them. I'd say they get better stuff than I do.

I was always brought up to ensure that I paid all my bills and ensured I had bought everything that I needed and was essential.

Once I had bought all that I needed and paid all my bills, anything that was left over would then be what I used to buy things I had wanted, and if I didn't have enough, I would wait until I did.

This is still something I live by even now.

About 90% of the time, I only buy what I need. But every now and then, I will see a love-at-first-sight 😍 item that I MUST have, even if it's just a bracelet, a sweater, or some seasonal stickers (for my calendar.)
As for my cat fam 😺😺😺😺😺 I buy them foods that I know they want. I never shop on a budget when it comes to them. I'd say they get better stuff than I do.

It is great to hear that you take good care of your cats. Unfortunately, many pet owners do not take care of their pets. Pets are a part of your family. The fact of the matter remains that we should take good care of them. However, it all depends on your budget as well. Do you have a pet insurance for your cats?

It is great to hear that you take good care of your cats. Unfortunately, many pet owners do not take care of their pets. Pets are a part of your family. The fact of the matter remains that we should take good care of them. However, it all depends on your budget as well. Do you have a pet insurance for your cats?
For veterinary services, my mom has Care Credit. So it's like health insurance for cats.

I WISH I had pet insurance (in general) for my cats.
Especially insurance that would cover the cost of cat food.
They only like the best of the best. 🥫🏆 But hey, as long as they eat, I'm happy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back