What's new

Do you love to invest in Ponzi scheme?

I have never invested in a ponzi scheme. The truth that it usually pays the first participants before it fades off. It is too risky for me to commit my funds to. Money is hard to make and watch it go down the drain.

No I don't love to invest my money on Ponzi schemes, as a matter of fact I hate them, a lot of people are losing a lot of money from this so-called Ponzi scheme I don't want to be part of it.

Ponzi scheme are part of gambling. So investing in Ponzi scheme like hyip sites is like throwing off your money into ocean. Ponzi schemes are cyber fraud that should be desist from.
I have invested in multiple Ponzi schemes in the past, I did not like investing in Ponzi schemes, in fact I even hated it but I had to continue doing it bewcause I did not have another source of income.
I have invested in multiple Ponzi schemes in the past, I did not like investing in Ponzi schemes, in fact I even hated it but I had to continue doing it bewcause I did not have another source of income.
Sorry for this unfortunate incidence. Everybody who had engaged in one or more ponzi schemes always had sorry tale to tell. Ponzi is synonymous to scamming. Most investment sites that promised outrageous returns are ponzi schemes.

Last edited:
Ponzi scheme investment is fun to invest in , most especially if you are smart and know your way around it , I normally make reseaech to know if the investment is new , because they normally pay when they first start then later run away.

I would not in anyway attempted to invest in Ponzi scheme. Ponzi scheme is a scamming program that used to rob Peter to pay Paul. They are not legit and such doesn't worth invested upon.

Sometimes you can make money through a ponzi scheme. You can invest in multiple platforms and withdraw as soon as you hit the minimum threshold. Even if you are scammed on some platform, you might be able to make money on few.

I have invested in a lot of ponzi platforms in the past but nowadays I no longer do that. This is because I have lost a lot of money in too many of them. it is better for me to invest my money in cryptocurrency or save it than put it in Ponzi schemes.

Actually I have not been able to.invest in ponzhe scheme maybe due to may lack of knowledge towards that and I believe it may be very difficult for me to invest into that.

I have ones had a very nasty experience with similar site and it always discouraged me.

To be candid, initially I love to invest in Ponzi schemes because the kind of profit I'm going to make in this adventure are extremely high and that gives me the opportunity to make more money as well so I would love to invest in it so that I can quickly make huge amount of income expeditiously.

Some years ago, I've actually invested in Ponzi scheme and one of the biggest one that I invested a very big amount of money was called MMM which ended up being a very bad decision because I lost everything I invested in it.

I have never heard of Ponzi schemes, and I would never want to invest in such schemes. Instead, I would prefer investing my time and money in learning high-paying skills that could help me grow and make money as well.

Actually I have not been able to.invest in ponzhe scheme maybe due to may lack of knowledge towards that and I believe it may be very difficult for me to invest into that.

I have ones had a very nasty experience with similar site and it always discouraged me.

It's a very good thing that you don't have any knowledge about any ponzi scheme. Your money have been saved for you because there's always 99% chance you'd lose your money in ponzi if you take part in it.

I have never heard of Ponzi schemes, and I would never want to invest in such schemes. Instead, I would prefer investing my time and money in learning high-paying skills that could help me grow and make money as well.
That means you just come online newly it's a program that promised to pay huge return with little investment so for me I only avoid this program now since they scam me.

That means you just come online newly it's a program that promised to pay huge return with little investment so for me I only avoid this program now since they scam me.

It is only a crazy person that is going to love investing his or her money into any kind of Ponzi scheme because there is no kind of guarantee that you are going to make profit from that kind of bad investments that will likely make you lose your money.

It is only a crazy person that is going to love investing his or her money into any kind of Ponzi scheme because there is no kind of guarantee that you are going to make profit from that kind of bad investments that will likely make you lose your money.
Sometimes I feel that those that like investment with Ponzi scheme are new people who come online newly but for me I think that it's not good to do so because it's a very risky program

Sometimes I feel that those that like investment with Ponzi scheme are new people who come online newly but for me I think that it's not good to do so because it's a very risky program

This is exactly the same way I feel about those who are investing in Ponzi schemes currently because anyone who have had bad experiences years ago investing in such projects will never be open to putting their money in that kind of set up because they know it is a scam and they will lose their money.

This is exactly the same way I feel about those who are investing in Ponzi schemes currently because anyone who have had bad experiences years ago investing in such projects will never be open to putting their money in that kind of set up because they know it is a scam and they will lose their money.
You can only learn a lesson once and I think that investment with Ponzi scheme is not the best if you have been scam before I suggest you stop patronizing those old criminal and learn your lesson Ponzi scheme has cause me more harm than good

You can only learn a lesson once and I think that investment with Ponzi scheme is not the best if you have been scam before I suggest you stop patronizing those old criminal and learn your lesson Ponzi scheme has cause me more harm than good

Unfortunately I've actually seen some people who ended up losing money in another Ponzi scheme but would still be interested in investing their money again in another different Ponzi scheme that is even similar to the ones that they lost their money into before. I just can't understand it with their greed.

To be candid, initially I love to invest in Ponzi schemes because the kind of profit I'm going to make in this adventure are extremely high and that gives me the opportunity to make more money as well so I would love to invest in it so that I can quickly make huge amount of income expeditiously.
It's someone who's is of fraudulent mindset that's going to love investing in ponzi schemes. Ponzi scheme are illegal criminal project targeted at deceiving people into investing their money in it but only do vanish within a short period of time.

There was a time when the rate of unemployment in my country was very high and that was exactly the period when Ponzi scheme became very popular. This was because everyone was looking for a way to make money. Alot of people felt that was the only alternative that they had to make money from. Majority of the people who used the ponzi schemes ended up losing the little money they had.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back