What's new

Do you like privacy when working, or are you good with people around?

In the online world, I prefer to be alone for 2-3 hours while working so that I can concentrate and do a good job. In the offline world I can't work alone because when I go to stock up or ask for some advice, I interact with people anyway.

It depends on the type of work I'm doing. I like privacy when I'm at work in order to meet up on time and to avoid mistakes.
But at time you need people around to help you on areas of work you find difficult.

I'm sure nobody will prefer to work in a loud and uncomfortable environment. Except I'm in my place of work, I prefer to work in a peaceful environment.

When it comes to working, do you like to work in privacy without any distractions? Or are you good with people around? I personally prefer peace and quiet when working, or listening to music, but that's not the point. Music doesn't distract me like people often do. So, for me, I prefer to do my work in privacy, but I don't mind sometimes when people are around.
I am an introvert person and I like privacy a lot even when I am working and reading, so i don't like being disturbed when I am working because I won't be able to concentrate.

It depends on what I am doing. If the work requires privacy, I need privacy, if the work is not secretive in nature, I can work on it even when people are around. However, I do not like people staring on my computer screen when I am working.

For me it's depends, there are sometimes when I'm working I want people around me to keep me active and help me work because I might be tired while in some cases I will want to be by myself when working for proper concentration, speed and accuracy of the work

It depends where you are working because sometimes there is some jobs you will be doing and you will like to stay alone when doing it, but for e I don't like distraction.

It depends on the calibre if people around me when I'm working, if they are rowdy I'll prefer to be left alone in other to concentrate at work but if they are busy too then I'm good with the crowd.
Personally when I am working I don't really like being distracted which is why I prefer to work in my private office so that I will be focused on doing the job that I'm doing without any kind of distractions.

I think the privacy thing works best for me.
It allows me to think, reason, plan and work without loss of concentration. My results too from the job done would be a huge one.
There is no way I'm going to be able to concentrate on what I am doing when I am not focused doing the job which is why I love my privacy when I'm working.

I prefer working alone with no people around. I concentrate much better this way. But I can still do it when people are around, as long as the don't want me to pay attention to them

I prefer working alone with no people around. I concentrate much better this way. But I can still do it when people are around, as long as the don't want me to pay attention to them
It is not that I cannot be able to work when people are around me but they are going to cause me not to focus on the job that I'm doing which is going to delay my work productivity.

I am a fans of the two ,but most of the time I prefer working alone becuase I hate disturbance but there are times when your work requires having a supporter with you to ease your workload.

This depends on the individual and their preferences, some might be able to work effectively with people around them, personally I can work under any conditions and still perform tasks effectively with any interference.

I can't trade my privacy for anything while working, I love to be focused and free of distractions. If I'm relaxing or having fun then I appreciate the company of others. But work is entirely different, I work better and effectively when I'm alone.

Whenever I am doing some serious work I usually like to be fully concentrated and as such I am not going to want people to be around there as it is going to lower my timing and my creativity.

I prefer working with more employees around who can support/help me when is needed. And then I will know that there are people around who are there for me so I won't have to be worried when something isn't clear to me at the job, and also to not get stressed. and also the other employees might even be there for you when the manager wants to fire you, or when somebody tells lies about your actions, they will be there for you to say the truth they will play as witnesses.

Privacy is important because it is required for ideas to gain traction, especially if they are new (or even subversive). Every new idea requires a quiet discussion between trusted colleagues before it goes before a larger group. The conversation on the down-low is what allows the idea to be developed and tested. The riskier the idea or the more it pushes the envelope of the current system, the more it requires confidential conversations to process and incubate.

As much as I do enjoy been in the company of friends and family, I usually like to just go to a separate room to work as I tend to be more productive when i ain't too distracted gisting away working time.

Personally I prefer working by myself peace, calmness and quietness around rather than with people around especially noise one. I love it because it's help me concentrate, focus, thinking fast and better and help me get the work done faster

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back