What's new

Do you like privacy when working, or are you good with people around?

It depends on the calibre if people around me when I'm working, if they are rowdy I'll prefer to be left alone in other to concentrate at work but if they are busy too then I'm good with the crowd.

Privacy when working is sometimes good and bad it really depends on the situation because every single situation has his approach and case there is no general rules.

I usually prefer to work on my own to be fair . I believe that I have better chances for success if I am going to be fully concentrated to the work and that is exactly what I tried to do.

I enjoyed a great deal of privacy whenever I am trying to work out complete a particular project. This is going to ensure that I am fully concentrated and I am going to give my best.

Actually the decision for privacy and working with people around you depends on the kind of business or job you are into. if it's not such for privacy I will prefer people around me.

Depending on the situation and the position of the work , there are some works that needed doing privately while there are some works that cannot be done alone .

No I don't care at all if there are people around me when I'm working, since the jobs that i am currently working and will work at aren't required to be that focused on, so those hypothetically distractions wouldn't distract me from the job. Moreover I am a person who likes to talk with people so I won't have a problem and I also think that it would make the atmosphere of working better and will even help us the employees to work more effectively and quicker.

If it is an office work, I will prefer to have my own office because people may distract me when we work in the same office, but if I don't have my own office I will try to add to people around.

It depends on the caliber of the people who work around me, when they are noisy, I prefer to be alone to focus on my work, but even when they are busy I handle the crowd well increase.
Whether it works personally or has people around me depends on the abilities and charisma of those around me. If they are the ones who get my job done, it's okay

Last edited:
It depends on the type of business and what I am to do . Personally if possible I would like to work in a private secured place , I can't respond so much people and noise and if there is a way to avoid it I will try.

Depends the kind of work you doing can really tell you if actually you need people around you not, because if one is working online like this doesn't really need people he not to distract them, so you only need privacy.

I believe that privacy is one of the most important things to me if I am ever going to be productive and that is why I prefer to just stay alone or at least it should be team members.

It is perhaps a good thing that you should always try to be concentrated whenever you are working and that is why I like to work alone so that I can devote all my time.

The work you are doing will determine If you will prefer working with people or you work alone , for example if I wanted to work online , I will prefer working alone rather than working with people .

I don't like privacy. I like to doing things with people, because one can not succed without the help of others,even I trade with the assistance of other people.
Well different things for different folks,there are some persons who like to do their activities in a very busy environment which in most cases might invove the presence of people or engaging environment.

Having privacy depends on the type of work you are doing, some work depends on the environment and needed a privacy while some job needed more people around you .

Before, I like to work in quite place. I prefer to be alone when working but I later realized to be good team manager one need to know how to work with people. I develop the habit of working, even when people are around me. People doesn't distract me.

Before, I like to work in quite place. I prefer to be alone when working but I later realized to be good team manager one need to know how to work with people. I develop the habit of working, even when people are around me. People doesn't distract me.
Well it depends on the task. If it's something that requires absolute concentration, then I prefer working alone to avoid disturbances and distractions from people.

The work you are doing will determine If you will prefer working with people or you work alone , for example if I wanted to work online , I will prefer working alone rather than working with people .
That's true. The work will determine but me personally I can say I love to work with people around me, I guess most people will also like that.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back