What's new

Do you like privacy when working, or are you good with people around?

Distractions in the working place causes delay for the work to be delivered and sometimes causes an error so I prefer privacy whenever I am working
That is very true you are my type I hate distraction when working be it online or offline work that is why I always chose to work in a safe and calm enviroment to speed up my work and I will do anything to do away with people that distract me while working so I work alone in a safe and secure place

I don't really like privacy when working except am working and I need to reminisce about some things. I love team working or working with people because it brings the best out of me.

I love when there are people around me at work but when it comes to time to be serious, I like to work in quiet.
The thing about having people around me is that whenever I need to take a break from work, I can socialize easily or have fun with colleagues.

I don't like privacy. I like to doing things with people, because one can not succed without the help of others,even I trade with the assistance of other people.

That's same to me. I don't trust people easily, People are not to be trusted, I like working privately in a quit and calm place. I don't want distractions.

It depends on the kind of tasks I'm doing. Some tasks require utmost concentration and I will prefer to be alone while doing such tasks.
Yeah, you're right about that. For such task it will be best to handle it alone without distractions, most times I do like to be left alone while am studying unless the other party is my reading partner

This is totally dependent on the nature of the work at hand but generally I prefer working in private because it helps me to maximize full concentration.

My work is in the new show that I have to concentrate most at times and that is why I usually have my work being done in my office so that I can be able to have the quiet time to myself.

As for me personally i like a situation whe i am working i really like to be in a olace of less distraction,because i cannot concentrate very well under an environment that is coarse in nature.

Being an introverted person, I would always choose to do things privately because I don't like having much people around me always.

It depends on what am doing though, there are certain online jobs I do in public places simply because I have no choice. 95% of the times I like peace and quite cause it helps me focus.
This is very true. There are task I have to carry out which would require my full concentration. Also there things I can do even with people around

This is very true. There are task I have to carry out which would require my full concentration. Also there things I can do even with people around
What kind of jobs do you prefer working in a quite place, and what jobs can you do anywhere and anytime?

It depends on the kind of business. There are some kind of business that requires a calm environment and focus, in tgat kind of business it would be better one works alone in private but other than that i like working in the company of people.

What kind of jobs do you prefer working in a quite place, and what jobs can you do anywhere and anytime?
I'll based the examples on just online platform. Online task that requires critical thinking such as this, I would love to do it without disturbance. I can like and Share posts anytime and anywhere

I'll based the examples on just online platform. Online task that requires critical thinking such as this, I would love to do it without disturbance. I can like and Share posts anytime and anywhere
Thats true, but there are certain cases whereby I do not have a choice cause of my environment at the moment, I just have to force my self in doing the work just to meet up with my target. Do you set targets for yourself?

It depends on the work I am involving in. I don't mind working while people are around me if those that are around are not really disatracting me but I can not bear people around me wile working on paid to post as I get disatracted easily while typing.

I think the privacy thing works best for me.
It allows me to think, reason, plan and work without loss of concentration. My results too from the job done would be a huge one.
Same here.
privacy works best for me; at least i can get to concentrate and finish the task on time.
With people around, it is a distraction, and the speed i would have used for the task would be reduced.

When I'm working, I prefer to be alone since it allows me to focus more on the task at hand. When I'm working, I usually experience destruction whenever I have people around me.

I don't really like privacy when working except am working and I need to reminisce about some things. I love team working or working with people because it brings the best out of me.
The slightest of distractions actually makes me to lose focus on the job that I'm doing which is why I prefer to have a very serious privacy when I am working in order for me to give my all on the job that I'm doing.

It's all depends on the type or nature of the work/job. To me if it is a job that needs people, I can do it with them but if it doesn't need people I prefer my privacy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back