What's new

Do you know how i can earn through read.cash social media??

Read. Cash social media is actually legit and paying site, they have been paying people since I new them, but for you to make some hit like a huge amount of cash from them, you need to write a remarkable article, that will boost your earning, if you are a passionate writer, this site is for you.

I think I would not join this site, I hear that it is really difficult to earn, furthermore, you also need to write long posts, preferably 600 or more words. That's a lot of work

I think I would not join this site, I hear that it is really difficult to earn, furthermore, you also need to write long posts, preferably 600 or more words. That's a lot of work
Lol, i can't see myself wasting time on the site writing long articles and earning so minimal amount of reward. To earn there, you need people to tip you and some persons are just miser to tip you.

That's what I believe. I want to work on a site where you are rewarded for your work (just as in paid to post forums and micro job sites) and not on the sites where you are at the mercy of others.

I
I recently signed up to read.cash social media platform through the review one made about them here. They have a sister site too, called noise.cash, both of them operate the same. But i don't know how the system works there. It seems the reward system works differently from other social media sites rewarding too. I just signed up, but I'm unable to get going, I'm lost there.

A member at read.cash that is in this forum should explain how to earn through the site?? I'll be happy if one can make me understand how the earnings work, thanks.
I honestly, do not know how read.cash works, but the sister known as noise.cash is what I do, comments on post and receive tips in bitcoin cash.

That's what I believe. I want to work on a site where you are rewarded for your work (just as in paid to post forums and micro job sites) and not on the sites where you are at the mercy of others.
I don't see myself again, trying to earn rewards on read.cash or noise.cash sites. They are just not for me, so stressful there to earn some reward at both. Unless one tips you, if not, you won't be earning.

Going through the reviews, i feel the site is a good site and its highly rewarding, i am just concerned about the kind of genre that can afford someone good cash in the platform, writing is not that easy.

Yes! Read.cash is basically a site for writing articles and and earning from it by tips from other people, that is users of the site.

You can earn well if your article is really captivating, people will read and tip, I have one article there but haven't earned from it yet.

To make your article very attractive, put a couple of nice pictures it will make people want to see it and tip you.
What is their payment method in this platforms? If it is PayPal i guess I'll just have to take a walk past it. Really, what is their payment method here?

Going through the reviews, i feel the site is a good site and its highly rewarding, i am just concerned about the kind of genre that can afford someone good cash in the platform, writing is not that easy.
Writing isn't easy at all. And writing long article and earning so minimal amount of money is suffering when you compare it with the amount of work you put in place to execute it.

I think you can earn some money from it if you're patient enough. There are also similar sites like noisecash and the rest of them. They pay in Bitcoin cash.

I think you can earn some money from it if you're patient enough. There are also similar sites like noisecash and the rest of them. They pay in Bitcoin cash.
I don't have such time again to spend on both BCH cash payment forum. Their reward system is just weak, and its not appealing to me.

I recently signed up to read.cash social media platform through the review one made about them here. They have a sister site too, called noise.cash, both of them operate the same. But i don't know how the system works there. It seems the reward system works differently from other social media sites rewarding too. I just signed up, but I'm unable to get going, I'm lost there.

A member at read.cash that is in this forum should explain how to earn through the site?? I'll be happy if one can make me understand how the earnings work, thanks.
We keeps discovering earning sites every day but we really don't know how it works , thats why bizdustry is simply the best, its fun , simple and stress free, please someone should tell us more about this read.cash!

If you want to earn by publishing articles on article sites, do not publish on the sites where you have to wait for some one to engage on your article for you to make. Always work on site where you earn for views/impression. earning on Read.cash is entirely dependent on othwr user interaction.
Some people prefer to post articles on popular sites ,not really about earning but they want more people to visit the site linked with the article

You have to get yourself noticed on Read.Cash and they like the articles to be 600 words long. I tried one which never saw the light of day. The same people seem to get on the front page because they are keen writers and have kept at it. Unless you are prepared to dedicate a lot of time to the site you probably won't earn much.

You have to get yourself noticed on Read.Cash and they like the articles to be 600 words long. I tried one which never saw the light of day. The same people seem to get on the front page because they are keen writers and have kept at it. Unless you are prepared to dedicate a lot of time to the site you probably won't earn much.
What the hell will be running in my head to to write 600 articles and earn nothing to write home about for my energy and brain wasted for the task.

What the hell will be running in my head to to write 600 articles and earn nothing to write home about for my energy and brain wasted for the task.
That's a lot of words even for me and I knew as soon as I saw someone mention this that I would not be using the site. Article writing has never been my thing, I'm just too lazy which is why I have always gone for forum posting. I love the interaction you get from talking to people from other countries on a forum.

That's a lot of words even for me and I knew as soon as I saw someone mention this that I would not be using the site. Article writing has never been my thing, I'm just too lazy which is why I have always gone for forum posting. I love the interaction you get from talking to people from other countries on a forum.
Article is stressful, one need to write very long words, with inspiration, creative writing. And sometimes the pay rate isn't worth the stress you went through. That's why I'm not ready for it at the moment.

Article is stressful, one need to write very long words, with inspiration, creative writing. And sometimes the pay rate isn't worth the stress you went through. That's why I'm not ready for it at the moment.
It's not that I couldn't do it it's just that I don't enjoy it. I find long articles really boring to write and to be honest I wonder if anyone would even read them if they aren't about something others are interested in which makes it a big waste of time. Even on a forum people hardly bother to read any of the previous posts and just keep asking the same questions over and over. ForumCoin is particularly bad for that.

How far ever since you signed up for this read.cash platform? Have you tried finding your around it to beging to start getting paid? Love to know

You will find great products to promote on ClickBank no matter what industry you're in. If that doesn't appeal to you, you can also become an Amazon Associate and market products of your choice while earning commissions — Amazon has a plethora of options.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back