What's new

Do you know how i can earn through read.cash social media??

If you want to be really earning more on this read.cash and not be stagnant without any activity on all of your posts, then you should have to get more creative in the type of posts you create to attract attention and contributions from members

Read cash is article writing site where you will earn Bitcoin Cash every time reader tips you. Readers will tip you when your articles are interesting, useful and well writing.

What you have to do is write quality posts, but first join different vahnnels and find out what they love then post what you think they will appreciate, if eventually they love it that means you will receive tips from them but sincerely I can't guarantee you that you will receive tips.

I have been on the sister app for like a week. It was a waste of time. I don't like it when my earnings depend on others. It can be frustrating. Bizdustry is the best for me. At least your $1 is guaranteed if you reach the max
If the sister app you mean is Noise.Cash then you haven't made a decent gain in it because you haven't been consistent. Join channels over there and post interesting stuffs. Consistency in your channels means people follow you and tip your posts even when it isn't that good. I've had days whereby a single post of just 3 or 4 lines generated over $1.

I recently signed up to read.cash social media platform through the review one made about them here. They have a sister site too, called noise.cash, both of them operate the same. But i don't know how the system works there. It seems the reward system works differently from other social media sites rewarding too. I just signed up, but I'm unable to get going, I'm lost there.

A member at read.cash that is in this forum should explain how to earn through the site?? I'll be happy if one can make me understand how the earnings work, thanks.
I just get to know about read.cash today I saw my friend doing it, he just register he explain to me, that I don't have much work to do if I can write an article and people comments or like this is how I make my money

read cash is also one of the safest ways to earn money online by writing articles ,a ll you have to do is to make your articles to look very attractive to people and visitor ,you can also make your articles look nice by putting attractive pictures

I have heard about this platform before and when I tried registering I did not understand how to actually earn from the platform. But I have come to understand that one needs quality article to earn good money. Personally, my writing skills has not reached this level so this platform does not favor me for now. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

If the sister app you mean is Noise.Cash then you haven't made a decent gain in it because you haven't been consistent. Join channels over there and post interesting stuffs. Consistency in your channels means people follow you and tip your posts even when it isn't that good. I've had days whereby a single post of just 3 or 4 lines generated over $1.
When did you join? Am guessing it took some time to start earning well on noise.cash right? I joined when the site was first launched, and I really benefited form it. But right now I lost that account and I started again, it's extremely hard to earn.

yes , read.cash is a platform where you write contents and earn. it has following strategies
Write an Article. When we say write an article that means "do not copy". ...
Comment and Share Opinions. ...
Get more likes. ...
Get upvotes. ...
Be interactive. ...
Be Accepted in an Appropriate Community. ...
Affiliate Program.
The reason why i didn't go into read cash despite registering on the site is that I don't actually know how to start earning and i get tired of the site, but one thing know is that they hate plagiarism.

I just get to know about read.cash today I saw my friend doing it, he just register he explain to me, that I don't have much work to do if I can write an article and people comments or like this is how I make my money
If you can create any article of your choice, provided it has meaning, and up to 600 words, surely computer will curate points to you automatically. That's how the system works too, but you need real followers and likes to boost your reward there.

When did you join? Am guessing it took some time to start earning well on noise.cash right? I joined when the site was first launched, and I really benefited form it. But right now I lost that account and I started again, it's extremely hard to earn.
I started when it was first launched also. With the new rules my account with over 500 subscribers was spam rated. One is allowed to create maximum of five accounts from a device at different times so I created another one and it's doing very well. I actually prefer this new way. Also, their is now rewards for referral too.

I started when it was first launched also. With the new rules my account with over 500 subscribers was spam rated. One is allowed to create maximum of five accounts from a device at different times so I created another one and it's doing very well. I actually prefer this new way. Also, their is now rewards for referral too.
I joined again recently but it was really difficult to even get followers or even tips from people, though I was not really serious there, since I had so many things on ground to do. But later when I tried logging in, my account was not found. Maybe when am ready, I would create another account

Read.cash is different from noisecash, at read.cssh you need to create long articles, at least with 600 words, before you can be eligible to get random reward from the system bot. Whereas at noisecash you simply create short posts and earn from them base on how worthwhile the system bot sees it, including the tips too..

I joined again recently but it was really difficult to even get followers or even tips from people, though I was not really serious there, since I had so many things on ground to do. But later when I tried logging in, my account was not found. Maybe when am ready, I would create another account
Create another account and subscribe to a couple of channels you see fit. The more you post in those channels the more people notice you and subscribe. Unlike before when the system solely determines your tips, now those who tips you determines it. I do get most of my tips by being active in a couple of football and Formula 1 channels.

Create another account and subscribe to a couple of channels you see fit. The more you post in those channels the more people notice you and subscribe. Unlike before when the system solely determines your tips, now those who tips you determines it. I do get most of my tips by being active in a couple of football and Formula 1 channels.
Okay thank you for the advice and encouragement, I think I would Register again, and take my time looking for a channel that I can easily flow with. Then become an active member there, then let's see how it goes.

I have already registered on read cash lately but i also dont know how to earn from it but later heard that you have to write good articles on the site do you to start earning.
Post automatically merged:

I have already registered on read cash lately but i also dont know how to earn from it but later heard that you have to write good articles on the site do you to start earning.

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

I considered read.cash a lot but after checking through I realised that the focus over there is majorly on articles related to cryptocurrency. Other sectors doesn't generate as much interest from members.

I have heard of this from so many persons don't know, I think it's a really a good site and good place to earn some extra cash. I'll give it a try too let me see how it's work too

Unfortunately, to earn through read.cash you are compelled to have a sponsor. No sponsor means no earnings or at least you may earn cents during many months. I prefer its sister noise.cash by far, as there you don't need any sponsor to earn, in spite you need other users to tip your posts.

People will read and tip if your piece is very compelling; I have one article there but have yet to profit from it; yep, read cash is a platform where you write articles and make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back