What's new

Do you know how i can earn through read.cash social media??

Social media, in fact, can be quite lucrative.Here are six ways you can make money on social media. people not only want to read, but will pay to read.

I am so happy I read this today. I had heard of readcash but I have never managed to join.

I have just created an account there. I am working on so many sites sometimes we just end up procrastinating.

I write occasionally and I would really like to increase my income. Thank you for this post.

It's not that I couldn't do it it's just that I don't enjoy it. I find long articles really boring to write and to be honest I wonder if anyone would even read them if they aren't about something others are interested in which makes it a big waste of time. Even on a forum people hardly bother to read any of the previous posts and just keep asking the same questions over and over. ForumCoin is particularly bad for that.
Lol, people don't stay too long on forums to read long articles. I find that too, they keep on repeating themselves even when you elaborate it vividly for them to know. I read long articles when it contains important information. If not, it will just be boring to me to read it all.

Yes! Read.cash is basically a site for writing articles and and earning from it by tips from other people, that is users of the site.

You can earn well if your article is really captivating, people will read and tip, I have one article there but haven't earned from it yet.

To make your article very attractive, put a couple of nice pictures it will make people want to see it and tip you.
How do you withdraw your money earned and what payment option do you make use of when withdrawing your money you have earned from the site

Well as for me I don't really know much about read Cash but a friend of mine was a member of free read social Media platform he told me that their payment is too poor

If there is truly anyway you can turn that platform into where our market and sell your affiliate product or services, I guess you will really make good money there that way

If there is truly anyway you can turn that platform into where our market and sell your affiliate product or services, I guess you will really make good money there that way
I don't need noise.cash to sell my publications, or promote my stuffs online. Instead I'll go to bizdustry marketplace and set the task for members to complete for me and earn biznotes.

I think in read.cash you write an article then earn from it if it is tipped by other members or the site moderators. This system of earning does not work for me and that is why I am not active in those two sites. Plus it seems the only articles and posts tipped are mostly those that talk of cryptocurrencies and I don't know much in that area.

I recently signed up to read.cash social media platform through the review one made about them here. They have a sister site too, called noise.cash, both of them operate the same. But i don't know how the system works there. It seems the reward system works differently from other social media sites rewarding too. I just signed up, but I'm unable to get going, I'm lost there.

A member at read.cash that is in this forum should explain how to earn through the site?? I'll be happy if one can make me understand how the earnings work, thanks.
I would have like to explain more better about read.cash if assuming am also a member in there,but am not because I really don't have much time to spend online and am okay with this platform am into at this very moment tho.

I would have like to explain more better about read.cash if assuming am also a member in there,but am not because I really don't have much time to spend online and am okay with this platform am into at this very moment tho.
I was a member there, that made me to create this thread here. But their system is just not friendly with me. I abandoned it cos their incentive is nowhere to write home about.

I recently signed up to read.cash social media platform through the review one made about them here. They have a sister site too, called noise.cash, both of them operate the same. But i don't know how the system works there. It seems the reward system works differently from other social media sites rewarding too. I just signed up, but I'm unable to get going, I'm lost there.

A member at read.cash that is in this forum should explain how to earn through the site?? I'll be happy if one can make me understand how the earnings work, thanks.
I am just getting to know about read.cash but I signed up with noise.cash and made some few bucks, all you have to do is interact with other users on the site the same way you would if you were on Facebook or Instagram the more you do that the more you get paid.

You can earn money on social media when you write article you can earn cash by doing so, if actually you have the writing skill you make money from it.

Here are some sites that when you click and read, you are being paid for Reading their messages. This site you must always click for them to know that you have read their message.
Post automatically merged:

You can earn through read on social media when you click the message. Before you do that you must being sure that you have an account with them, after the basic registration you click your message and read and you have been paid.

I am just getting to know about read.cash but I signed up with noise.cash and made some few bucks, all you have to do is interact with other users on the site the same way you would if you were on Facebook or Instagram the more you do that the more you get paid.
Noise.cash and Read.cash are owned by same owners and same features no difference if you ask me. Those who enjoys such PTP sites are those that love sharing long articles and good in graphic designs.

L
Noise.cash and Read.cash are owned by same owners and same features no difference if you ask me. Those who enjoys such PTP sites are those that love sharing long articles and good in graphic designs.
yeah you are absolutely right, although I just go to know they are owned by the same people. These PTP sites are sometimes draining.

I have not seem anyone earning money from read.cash but I would ensure you make adequate findings to verify the authenticity of the forum. Most kf these sites pay only after few weeks or month of being a member.

L

yeah you are absolutely right, although I just go to know they are owned by the same people. These PTP sites are sometimes draining.
You shouldn't allow it drain you dear, instead you quit. I was writing excess there and earning nothing for my creativity, that's why quit from it to focus on the tasks that value my contributions and not the so-called Read.cash site that offers peanuts.

I have not really signed up in the website and the likes of it. I think you can make money from them by reading news and giving tips. The mostly pay in cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin cash.

You need to write a long article and you will earn from your article only when other users tip you. Earning is really difficult on this site. You may perhaps join its sister site.

Read.cash is a site for writing original articles, while nosie.cash is a place for writing short post. Just like every forum, there are communities where you can post related articles. After writing an article, it you would be tipped by their bot which is charged of payments called the random rewarder. It is in charge of randomly tipping articles based on the quality. The higher the comments, views and likes in your article by some specific persons from read.cash, increases your tips. A long the ling you could get sponsors. Once a person sponsors you, they automatically send you some specific amount of BCH every month, you could also get upvotes from others as well. Its a great place tho it can be frustrating as it takes time to earn sometimes

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back