What's new

Do you know how i can earn through read.cash social media??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I recently signed up to read.cash social media platform through the review one made about them here. They have a sister site too, called noise.cash, both of them operate the same. But i don't know how the system works there. It seems the reward system works differently from other social media sites rewarding too. I just signed up, but I'm unable to get going, I'm lost there.

A member at read.cash that is in this forum should explain how to earn through the site?? I'll be happy if one can make me understand how the earnings work, thanks.

I recently signed up to read.cash social media platform through the review one made about them here. They have a sister site too, called noise.cash, both of them operate the same. But i don't know how the system works there. It seems the reward system works differently from other social media sites rewarding too. I just signed up, but I'm unable to get going, I'm lost there.

A member at read.cash that is in this forum should explain how to earn through the site?? I'll be happy if one can make me understand how the earnings work, thanks.
Yes! Read.cash is basically a site for writing articles and and earning from it by tips from other people, that is users of the site.

You can earn well if your article is really captivating, people will read and tip, I have one article there but haven't earned from it yet.

To make your article very attractive, put a couple of nice pictures it will make people want to see it and tip you.

Yes! Read.cash is basically a site for writing articles and and earning from it by tips from other people, that is users of the site.

You can earn well if your article is really captivating, people will read and tip, I have one article there but haven't earned from it yet.

To make your article very attractive, put a couple of nice pictures it will make people want to see it and tip you.
Thanks a lot for coming to my aid about how to earn through read.cash social media site. I now have clue how they reward system works with read.cash site. No tips no reward, meaning I have to write exceptionally well to earn from the site.

Thanks a lot for coming to my aid about how to earn through read.cash social media site. I now have clue how they reward system works with read.cash site. No tips no reward, meaning I have to write exceptionally well to earn from the site.
Yes, you really have to write interesting stuffs over there for a good amount of tips. For me l registered sometime ago, wrote only one article and l was discouraged because of how their rewards system work. Bloggers are many over there and those with enough writing skills do make something from them. My one article l wrote gave me like $0.12 BCH, l knew I could improve it but it's unfortunate l don't always have much time to start writing articles nowadays.

Yes, you really have to write interesting stuffs over there for a good amount of tips. For me l registered sometime ago, wrote only one article and l was discouraged because of how their rewards system work. Bloggers are many over there and those with enough writing skills do make something from them. My one article l wrote gave me like $0.12 BCH, l knew I could improve it but it's unfortunate l don't always have much time to start writing articles nowadays.
Okay, I think those creative writers can benefit from the social media site. I can write such creative article but i don't have time for that. Cos bizdustry is taking my time for good. I love the reward system at bizdustry than in read.cash that's why I'll stick on here, maybe in the future I'll consider read.cash.

Definitely yes, you really have to write interesting stuffs over there for a good amount of tips. For me l registered sometime ago, wrote only one article and l was discouraged because of how their rewards system work. Bloggers are many over there and those with enough writing skills do make something from them.

yes , read.cash is a platform where you write contents and earn. it has following strategies
Write an Article. When we say write an article that means "do not copy". ...
Comment and Share Opinions. ...
Get more likes. ...
Get upvotes. ...
Be interactive. ...
Be Accepted in an Appropriate Community. ...
Affiliate Program.

I have not started posting on this site and in fact, I even do not have an account yet. However, this site is on my priority list. The site has different earning modality to most of the common paid to post sites. While most of the paid to post sites pay you based on the impression, engagement, or per post, read cash pays through tipping. You can earn when someone tips you.

Well, I do not know why you have chosen read dot cash when you have Bizdustry (the best airdrop site I've ever come across). The stress involved in read dot cash is very greater than the reward involved. You will have to get many upvotes on your threads before earning bitcoin cash of few cents

A lot of stress .While most of the paid to post sites pay you based on the impression, engagement, or per post, read cash pays through tipping. You can earn when someone tips you.

Like Reply

You can earn well if your article is really captivating, people will read and tip, I have one article there but haven't earned from it yet, yes read cash is a platform where you write contents and earn money.

Well, I do not know why you have chosen read dot cash when you have Bizdustry (the best airdrop site I've ever come across). The stress involved in read dot cash is very greater than the reward involved. You will have to get many upvotes on your threads before earning bitcoin cash of few cents
Hmm, I have quash my interest with read dot cash website. I have learned how difficult it is to earn in the website. And i wouldn't be wasting my time on such kind of income rewarding site.

I am considering joining that site and your comment is very helpful. I am blogger and I have been blogging for a long time now. I think I will do very well on the site since I have experience writing articles as a blogger.

I am considering joining that site and your comment is very helpful. I am blogger and I have been blogging for a long time now. I think I will do very well on the site since I have experience writing articles as a blogger.
Sure, you gonna excellent immensely, if you write amazingly. They tip any fascinating and interesting article that talks about making money, Cryptocurrency, travels, business, lifestyle etc. Back it up with quality pictures and trust me, you gonna excel.

If you share your blogs and articles on social media, you are more likely to gain followers and increase the number of readers whenever the content is published. When you put banners and ads on the page where people read your texts, you are likely to earn more when someone looks or clicks on the ad much like YouTube and also selling an e-book

From the little I know you have to write articles on the site to earn. Tips are given for interesting articles and you earn from that. The problem is that the reward system is really slow and pays very little for the effort.

there are a lot social media now you can be any money as you I Reading or scrolling on their website you will also be hiding money by doing that but they are not much according two internet many of them is our first house they just want you to visit their website why Sons are legit and they get people paid by Reading
From the little I know you have to write articles on the site to earn. Tips are given for interesting articles and you earn from that. The problem is that the reward system is really slow and pays very little for the effort.

When I heard about this site I really liked the concept and wanted to join. However, I dillydallied as I am not a writer and I was not confident that I will be able to write and publish on the site. However, I kept on eying that site. But later dropped the idea because in order to earn you need to be really active as engagement is a two-way process, you tip someone and then they tip you.

If you want to earn by publishing articles on article sites, do not publish on the sites where you have to wait for some one to engage on your article for you to make. Always work on site where you earn for views/impression. earning on Read.cash is entirely dependent on othwr user interaction.

You need to write an article. Tutorials and blogs works too and there are communities for short stories or series which needs to be original. But i noticed that the random rewarder favours topics about Cryptocurrency more than others and sometimes even if your article is good you wouldn't get any tip at all

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back