What's new

Do you know how i can earn through read.cash social media??

If the read.cash platform is a platform for writing and posting of articles, it then opens a door for those who are very passionate about the writing of articles to get in and put their writing skills and talent to proper use

Read.cash is a site for writing original articles, while nosie.cash is a place for writing short post. Just like every forum, there are communities where you can post related articles. After writing an article, it you would be tipped by their bot which is charged of payments called the random rewarder. It is in charge of randomly tipping articles based on the quality. The higher the comments, views and likes in your article by some specific persons from read.cash, increases your tips. A long the ling you could get sponsors. Once a person sponsors you, they automatically send you some specific amount of BCH every month, you could also get upvotes from others as well. Its a great place tho it can be frustrating as it takes time to earn sometimes
If you're blacklisted in your comment, read cache is a site original article why is cash is a place for writing short post just like a place I like a forum their communities were you can post related articles and being paid.

Thanks to all the people who have replied here and helped others to understand. After reading through all contributors, i got some good understanding about Read.cash earning mechanism. However it is a pity, that the site itself does not have such basic information clearly available and even members of the site have to take help of others to understand the mechanism.

I have seen this read.cash link as well and I have read how money can be made from it. But to be frank, I don't want to involve myself in different fora. I want to concentrate on maybe three at max.

The platform reward their users based on the number of engagement they get through there post. For example if there post is highly engaged they will definitely get a good reward for the post and there earning is not fixed.

Yes! Read.cash is basically a site for writing articles and and earning from it by tips from other people, that is users of the site.

You can earn well if your article is really captivating, people will read and tip, I have one article there but haven't earned from it yet.

To make your article very attractive, put a couple of nice pictures it will make people want to see it and tip you.
That is why I don't like read.cash. why will I just get paid for my articles when other members tip my article. I can't waste my time on websites like that. That is why I prefer paid forums like bizdustry and Trendri. I get paid immediately u post a reply or thread and I get paid to my account.

Up to now I can't still understand how people earn money via read.cash nor noise.cash. cos my account have been there for over six months without approval from the site.

If you want to earn by publishing articles on article sites, do not publish on the sites where you have to wait for some one to engage on your article for you to make. Always work on site where you earn for views/impression. earning on Read.cash is entirely dependent on othwr user interaction.
Exactly. This is the main reason why I left read.cash because it doesn't worth the stress. I can endure spending hours to write an article without getting impression from it.

I don't think I'll be wasting my time at read.cash and noise.cash sites. They're simply there to waste our time and offering us nothing tangible at the end.

To earn something tangible in this site, you need a lot of fanbase who're not stingy because you can have lots of fans That Won't tip you a dime. So as for me, I can't base my hope on such to earn online

To earn something tangible in this site, you need a lot of fanbase who're not stingy because you can have lots of fans That Won't tip you a dime. So as for me, I can't base my hope on such to earn online
Noise.cash is fair better than read.cash. with noise.cash I can earn some amount of reward, but in read.cash, I never earned a dime for my topics.

I recently signed up to read.cash social media platform through the review one made about them here. They have a sister site too, called noise.cash, both of them operate the same. But i don't know how the system works there. It seems the reward system works differently from other social media sites rewarding too. I just signed up, but I'm unable to get going, I'm lost there.

A member at read.cash that is in this forum should explain how to earn through the site?? I'll be happy if one can make me understand how the earnings work, thanks.

Seriously, I don't really know how the website works with how it pays those who work in it. I have been looking for good reviews about them as well all but no avail.

Read.cash was greeted as a forum for people to be able to meet and discuss about topics and then you can end if your followers like your post or the tip you.

I thought I was made to understand that you only get to earn from your post if members get to upvote your posts as well as comment in your post there. Meaning, if no one upvotes your posts or like and comment on your posts, you earn nothing

With the information I heard about read.cash, its simply an article writing BCH rewarding site, where you'll need followers to tip.you before you earn.

I recently signed up to read.cash social media platform through the review one made about them here. They have a sister site too, called noise.cash, both of them operate the same. But i don't know how the system works there. It seems the reward system works differently from other social media sites rewarding too. I just signed up, but I'm unable to get going, I'm lost there.

A member at read.cash that is in this forum should explain how to earn through the site?? I'll be happy if one can make me understand how the earnings work, thanks.
i am currently a writter in read.cash. but invest less time on read.cash. as a writer out there i have not much profited from the platform. the payment is done through bitcoincash cryptocurrency. the site being new there has been lots of changes lately. the earning method has also being change . now the only way to earn more is to write a usefull and clear cut contain regarding cryptocurrency. and if the payment bot approve your content you will get paid handsomely else you wont get anything for your time invested .

Seriously, I don't really know how the website works with how it pays those who work in it. I have been looking for good reviews about them as well all but no avail.
Read cash has better review at trust-pilot.com. People are saying nice things around the site site cos it is transparent with earnings.

Read cash has better review at trust-pilot.com. People are saying nice things around the site site cos it is transparent with earnings.

Well, if that's the case with the website having good reviews on TrustPilot.com is something that matters a lot to someone like me because I need good proof to join it.

I don't know to be frank even though i have seen many people talking about it but i didn't bother to ask so that i can know about it.

I have been on the sister app for like a week. It was a waste of time. I don't like it when my earnings depend on others. It can be frustrating. Bizdustry is the best for me. At least your $1 is guaranteed if you reach the max

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back