Do You Invest Regularly?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is something I have been doing regularly every month for the last 3 years. I invest every month. I have no fixed amount for investment but I make sure to invest at least $10 every month. Depending on how much money I have, I invest in crypto or stocks.

The quantity doesn't matter, whether you invest $10 or $1000, the only thing that matters is high quality investments, you need to invest in something which has the potential to be profitable in future, I also invest every month, I usually invest about $20.

I am not investing and just depositing money in different bank schemes because I don't like to risk my earnings.

I am investing to poultry business since I believe that it will give me some sort of additional income in the future. If I have some extra money I always make it a habit to spend most of my money to poultry since they are a good stress reliever at the same a potential earning.

I have invested in Digital Gold but I missed the chance to withdraw when the prices were at their peak so I am still waiting but other than that I am not investing anywhere.

It is good to invest on certain things that will give us an earnings in the future because time is gold and we should maximize it as much as possible.

It's wise to invest regularly but I am not doing that as I am not aware of many investment options that are risk-free so I still have to learn about it

This is something I have been doing regularly every month for the last 3 years. I invest every month. I have no fixed amount for investment but I make sure to invest at least $10 every month. Depending on how much money I have, I invest in crypto or stocks.
I do not invest all the time because there are times that I will not even have money that is enough for myself not to talk of investing

I am not investing at present but in order to achieve success in life we should consider investing every month

That's still very good, I am also planning to invest but at present I am getting so many offers so I need to get crypto and sell these LOL

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back