What's new

Do you have a digital wallet?

Yea I have a digital Wallet, luno wallet and it's one of the Best digital Wallet around, transactions are seemingly fast, smooth and simple to navigate through, you can also sell Cryptocurrencies on there and it's done in seconds.
I so much enjoy using luno wallet because of it's simplicity and well customized menu's. You will have a great experience in Mara wallet,it comes with rewards as it's the first Africa's e-walet.

In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.
I think digital wallets will have more demand in next few years because the whole world is going to be digital, even the companies would pay their members through digital wallets.

I have about three different types of cryptocurrency wallets and I usually keep them to store any of my crypto that I want to keep for a long time. The most important thing is that you should keep your seed phrase secured.

I am only running two digital wallet account online which is my luno wallet account and also my binance wallet account where I do my crypto currency trade and also investing my coin .

The beauty about cryptocurrency is that you are going to be in control of your own money without any central authority. This is in fact one of the reasons why I have chosen to have my own digital wallet and keep the seat phrase somewhere safe.

I have digital wallet that can only be used for storage of cryptocurrency and that is all. I don't use digital wallet for storage of my local currency as I don't see the need since there's a Bank Account.

I have digital wallet that can only be used for storage of cryptocurrency and that is all. I don't use digital wallet for storage of my local currency as I don't see the need since there's a Bank Account.

Well, I do have a wallet and I tend to use the payeer wallet. It is one of the best wallets out there and it also allows me to deal in many different kinds of digital currencies as well.

Well, I do have a wallet and I tend to use the payeer wallet. It is one of the best wallets out there and it also allows me to deal in many different kinds of digital currencies as well.
I am not well familiar with the wallet. I mostly use trust wallet and binance platform over here for storage of my cryptocurrency. can you use that to buy any type of cryptocurrency of your choice ?

Thankfully the emergence of many digital wallets makes it a bit possi to register and obtain your account in a short period of time. Digital wallets definitely helps in carrying out transactions digitally.

I am not well familiar with the wallet. I mostly use trust wallet and binance platform over here for storage of my cryptocurrency. can you use that to buy any type of cryptocurrency of your choice ?
Exactly what the poster was saying , digital wallet is when you have an online account that you can used in transaction (sending and receiving money throughout the world ), it might be online bank , crypto currency wallet and more .

Exactly what the poster was saying , digital wallet is when you have an online account that you can used in transaction (sending and receiving money throughout the world ), it might be online bank , crypto currency wallet and more .
Yea. Seen . I thought the poster was mainly specifying on wallet through which digital currency can be sent out and receive such as PayPal. I only deal with cryptocurrency in terms of digital wallet.

There are a lot of chains and most of them usually have their own different kind of wallet. This means that I have over 10 different types of digital wallet that are used for different purposes.

Digital wallets come in many forms. I think that digital wallets also refer to many payment processors as well such as Perfect Money, Skrill, Payeer, etc.

I have a lot of digital wallets and this has been of immense help to me.

I have been able to get so many benefits in what I'm doing because of these wallets that I have.

My digital wallet is mostly for storage of cryptocurrency. That's easier and less stressful. My local currency are stored in the bank and no special provision has been made for it to be stored digitally yet.

In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.
I most definitely have digital wallets, particularly in cryptocurrency. These wallets keep my cryptos safe and secure in addition to facilitating my investment into non-fungible tokens

Yes I do have a digital wallet, if you are working online I think you need to have a digital wallet were you can be able to save up your money, having a digital wallet is nice.

If you're talking about cryptocurrency wallet then yes u do have one and I am making use of it here in my country and it's called trust wallet. I can't withdraw directly to my baby account though.
We have many forms of digital wallet depending on how and what you are making use of it for , because of the inability to withdraw your crypto currency directly into your bank account which was caused by the ban put on the use of crypto in my country .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back