What's new

Do you have a digital wallet?

Yes, I have a digital wallet. In my country there is a digital wallet called "EasyPaisa". They are a flexible payment option available for people in my country. However, I use it mostly to receive and withdraw payments only. I do not deposit much money into it.

In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.

I only work with paypal and payeer in some cases. most often and more I use paypal, I do not use other payment systems.

I have Paytm , one of the widely used payment method in our country. Other than that , I use Payeer , Perfectmoney wallets to keep the money earned from online.

Well I don't have a digital wallet but it is something I would love to have in times to come because I have seen that it is very important and it is very efficient and reliable

Well, I have been using trust wallet for quite sometime now still I discovered roqqu wallet and decided to give it a try. So basically am just making use of the both wallets although my experience with roqqu isn't very welcoming
I am also using roqqu, what has been your experience so far with roqqu? There have been a few complains form others for some time now, have you had any issue?

In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.

This thread reminded me of an online E-payment wallet called E-Gold. It was one of the most widely utilized wallets that was used by millions of people around the world and the amount people actually held in that payment processor was equal to the value of gold.

I am also using roqqu, what has been your experience so far with roqqu? There have been a few complains form others for some time now, have you had any issue?
I am starting to think that the wallet is either a scam or the app is crashing. I made a withdrawal from bizdustry to roqqu and it never reflected, their support team is zero and right now after an upgrade, the whole app went blank.
Is yours still functional?

I am starting to think that the wallet is either a scam or the app is crashing. I made a withdrawal from bizdustry to roqqu and it never reflected, their support team is zero and right now after an upgrade, the whole app went blank.
Wow, that's serious. Yes mine is still functional, I received payment from bizdustry yesterday through the app. I don't think the app is a scam but their support system is just too poor, can you imagine my sister was sent some coins, she did not get it, she complained so many times with no reply, it took days from them to reply, and their reply was that she is not expecting any coins. My sister gave up on it, but after like a week or so, the coin finally reflected. Have you gotten any from of reply from them before?

That is so strange. I have never heard of this wallet before. Was it new? If it was, then probably it was just a scam that has probably vanished with People's money.

Crypto is currently illegal in my country. Just having the cryptocurrency app would expose you to a lot of harassment by the police. Most of us just stay clear

A digital wallet (or e-wallet) is a software-based system that securely stores users' payment information and passwords for numerous payment methods and websites. By using a digital wallet , users can complete purchases easily and quickly with near-field communications technology.
That is one of the leverage the digital currency has brougt to the e-commerce world,and it has really helped a lot of persons who do not need to waite for banks to do some verifiaction in your account before money can be transfered.
Since the advent of digital currency and wallets that is used to save these currencies,i have been involved in that trade of cryptocurency,and i have about two crypto wallets,Binance and coinbase.

Last edited:
digital wallet as I think I need to search about this wallet and get to know because I saw many threads related to digital wallet I am not having knowledge related to this wallet if ,it is about saving sites and investment so I am gonna participate there as everyone is doing it and not less people many more people knows about this wallet except me.

In today's digital age, most people are familiar with using electronic wallets.
Indeed, the speedier transactions make it quite handy, especially for online purchasing.
When doing an online business, it is really important.

An application system known as an electronic wallet is used to properly secure the account information and login credentials of subscribers for a diverse range of websites and payment systems.

A digital wallet can be created through your bank or a smartphone app. You'll typically follow the instructions provided if you download an app or visit the website of a respected financial institution that you trust and are prompted to enter your banking or credit card information, for example.

Anyone who works online in my opinion should have one or two different sorts of wallets. You may readily take advantage of more available earning opportunities by diversifying your income. There are numerous ways to make money, so we shouldn't restrict ourselves.

Anyone who works online in my opinion should have one or two different sorts of wallets. You may readily take advantage of more available earning opportunities by diversifying your income. There are numerous ways to make money, so we shouldn't restrict ourselves.
It is not even advisable for you to leave your money in one wallet. in the cryptocurrency space you need to have about three wallets in order to save your money. If you have one and it gets hacked you will lose everything.

Some years ago I try to use PayPal but I wasn't able to activate the wallet because of country restrictions.currently I have a digital wallet called MARA wallet,the first best Africa's e-walet. I enjoy it's swiftness.

It is very advisable to help getting own wallet,I would have liked it if I could be able to create my own wallet for people to trade with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back