What's new

Do you find Freelancing on fiverr or upwork easy or difficult?

I am on fiverr and the competition in the platform is very huge. You really need to be very good in what you do and know your way around the platform in order to be able to make something reasonable.

There are some niches in which you can go into that may actually make you some good amount of money. Those niches are actually not very much competitive when compared to others. it's all about constant learning and of course seeking opinion of people who are already making it.
This is what so many people are saying. You will also need a good marketing strategy to succeed as a freelancer on the platform. It's not really easy and in most cases reducing the price of your service can also help.

This is what so many people are saying. You will also need a good marketing strategy to succeed as a freelancer on the platform. It's not really easy and in most cases reducing the price of your service can also help.
Having good marketing strategy is very important as someone who wants to succeed in freelancing. this is why i always advise people that wants to go into freelancing to learn copywriting because copywriting helps you to know how to market your skills to potential clients.

Although, I just work on freelancer some years back but I am not understanding anything consigning the forum that is why I forget about freelancer for now. While Fiverr, I am yet to work on it.

I was once a freelancer at fiverr. I must say it here that is was never very easy for me throughout those periods. I dabbled into the freelancing gigs myself without getting the proper tutorship on how things really worked on Fiverr back then. But, people still make it big on such platforms till today though.

I was once a freelancer at fiverr. I must say it here that is was never very easy for me throughout those periods. I dabbled into the freelancing gigs myself without getting the proper tutorship on how things really worked on Fiverr back then. But, people still make it big on such platforms till today though.
Well , it is going to be very difficult because it is a huge platform with so many competitors. At the same time your only responsibility is to break that barriers and you will make a lot of money as a freelancer.

Freelancing on any of these platforms is definitely not difficult as long as you're very good in the niche which you are working on. Just don't go against their rules at all.

Freelancing or any job at all is not easy but with time and constant persistence it becomes easy, you just have to be focused and determined to get the job done because the pay it's good and flexible so for me I would prefer to become a freelancer full time.

Freelancing or any job at all is not easy but with time and constant persistence it becomes easy, you just have to be focused and determined to get the job done because the pay it's good and flexible so for me I would prefer to become a freelancer full time.
Getting jobs on freelancing platforms like Upwork and Fiverr has been very challenging for me. I feel it is too competitive and hundreds of people are applying for a particular task.

I been a freelancer site for some year now and I enjoyed to be there but making money online is not really that easy, but as freelancers you don't really depend on one platform you need to work on so many platform so to make some money.

Working on Freelancing sites back then was fun and they also pay handsomely , the competition back then was huge because we want to make money and also gain experience by working .

Working on Freelancing sites back then was fun and they also pay handsomely , the competition back then was huge because we want to make money and also gain experience by working .
My story about these platforms are quite different and I think it is very difficult to get freelancing jobs on Upwork and Fiverr due to its competitiveness.

My story about these platforms are quite different and I think it is very difficult to get freelancing jobs on Upwork and Fiverr due to its competitiveness.
Competition is one of the things you need to overcome before you can be able to make money on those platforms. There are people who are already established on several freelancing platforms and they always get most of the jobs. But with consistency you can actually succeed.

Competition is one of the things you need to overcome before you can be able to make money on those platforms. There are people who are already established on several freelancing platforms and they always get most of the jobs. But with consistency you can actually succeed.
I have always found it difficult to get jobs on freelancing platforms like Upwork and Fiverr. The competition there is intensive with hundreds of people applying for the same task.

i do not find freelancing jobs on upwork or fiverr very easy, it is very difficult especially, for a beginner when you are just starting out, with time you get better on this platform and then it becomes a lot very easier.

First of all congrats finally now u r a successful freelancer in both top sites, as like you said getting jobs in freelancing field not a easy task, but your experience and guidance really useful for those freelancers who are frustrated in this field, from my I side I never use these sites to work so I have no words how to react on this topic.

Freelancing is not easy, especially at the beginning. But with time, one will begin to understand the everything about the platform. I joined the fiverr years ago, but I made mistakes of not patient to understand the platform. I would've have been one of the guru there now, but then I don't any skill I can use to make money there.

First of all congrats finally now u r a successful freelancer in both top sites, as like you said getting jobs in freelancing field not a easy task, but your experience and guidance really useful for those freelancers who are frustrated in this field, from my I side I never use these sites to work so I have no words how to react on this topic.
I think there are secrets one should use when applying for jobs on these sites. If you can identify and master them, you might start getting jobs on regular basis.

I have always found it difficult to get jobs on freelancing platforms like Upwork and Fiverr. The competition there is intensive with hundreds of people applying for the same task.
The competition in freelancing platforms is much and in that case you really need to look for a niche that is not very much competitive. That way you can have a higher chance of being hired. even if you don't get a job you need to be consistent.

Freelancing is not easy, especially at the beginning. But with time, one will begin to understand the everything about the platform. I joined the fiverr years ago, but I made mistakes of not patient to understand the platform. I would've have been one of the guru there now, but then I don't any skill I can use to make money there.
Mostly on fiverr I never fine any of those plartform been easy to work with,because from what I know I think freelancing on those two plartform need you to have good profile and the right skills to discharge those function,even on fiverr selling a gig there seems difficult this days.

Well , it is not just about creating of account and letting the account be there. You have to work really hard to expose yourself to potential clients that will buy your skill to help make your account stands out.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back