How to Make Money as a Writer on Fiverr

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Fiverr is the most popular freelancing platforms, you can sell different kinds of services including writing. However, most freelancers, especially newbies, are unable to sell their gigs related to writing. Making money as a writer on Fiverr is possible with the following strategic steps:
Offer ebooks writing gigs and instead of generating ebooks, mention that you will be writing on specific niches, for instance, I will write an ebook on Personal Finance for Teens (just for an example)
Offer niche based writing services such as copywriting, video script writing, product description writing, email writing, instead of generic article writing services.

I sometimes utilize Fiverr, and I've realized that many gig authors create different profiles targeted for different niches. The website also prioritizes gigs with a lot of positive reviews.

There are two important factors to make money on Fiverr, one, your gigs should appear on searches and two you need to create gigs catering to specific audience. Positive reviews and niche based gigs can help you rank on searches, thus increasing sales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back