What's new

Do you find Freelancing on fiverr or upwork easy or difficult?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
A freelancer is someone who doesn't work for just one company but a lot of them. But it is quite evident that making money as freelancer on any of the Freelancing platform is not easy as the industry is very competitive and there are a lot of other Freelancers out there who offers the same kind of services you intend to render.

Sometime in 2020 when i first endulged into Freelancing as a copywriter I was a bit frustrated as I wasn't getting any jobs even though I was qualified before I could apply for a job on upwork more than 50 people have already applied for that same job. I almost gave up on my dreams.

Early in 2021 i had to find more efficient ways to engage in Freelancing that could help me generate income working for clients in tier one countries like USA Canada Australia and so on. But barely a year later I can be proud to say that my freelancing career has taken a different turn as I have learnt how to edit my profile to attract High paying clients without even applying for the job in question.

This is why I recommend the HIGH PAID FREELANCER PREMIUM program to any Freelancers who want to improve their Freelancing career and start getting the high paying jobs they truly deserve to learn more about the program.

Drop your comments below and share your experience as a FREELANCER....

Freelancing in general is something that is not easy being specially because you are going to be meeting with a lot of people who are offering the same skill with you. Experience and expertise is definitely going to make it much more easier for you.

A freelancer is someone who doesn't work for just one company but a lot of them. But it is quite evident that making money as freelancer on any of the Freelancing platform is not easy as the industry is very competitive and there are a lot of other Freelancers out there who offers the same kind of services you intend to render.

Sometime in 2020 when i first endulged into Freelancing as a copywriter I was a bit frustrated as I wasn't getting any jobs even though I was qualified before I could apply for a job on upwork more than 50 people have already applied for that same job. I almost gave up on my dreams.

Early in 2021 i had to find more efficient ways to engage in Freelancing that could help me generate income working for clients in tier one countries like USA Canada Australia and so on. But barely a year later I can be proud to say that my freelancing career has taken a different turn as I have learnt how to edit my profile to attract High paying clients without even applying for the job in question.

This is why I recommend the HIGH PAID FREELANCER PREMIUM program to any Freelancers who want to improve their Freelancing career and start getting the high paying jobs they truly deserve to learn more about the program.

Drop your comments below and share your experience as a FREELANCER....
Yes, you are right. I am a freelancer too on Fiverr and have created gigs offering different services including copywriting, blog post/article writing after taking different certificate courses but I have not received many orders on these services due to huge competition of other freelancers.

Fortunately, I am getting orders for forum posts.

The competition on freelancing sites and it not really easy to get jobs on freelancing sites. I have not been so lucky getting jobs on freelancing sites because of the high competition.

The competition on freelancing sites and it not really easy to get jobs on freelancing sites. I have not been so lucky getting jobs on freelancing sites because of the high competition.
Since people are trooping into freelancing sites to works nowadays, it has never been easy for workers in Fiverr to get a job to complete because worker are more than the job

Yes, you are right. I am a freelancer too on Fiverr and have created gigs offering different services including copywriting, blog post/article writing after taking different certificate courses but I have not received many orders on these services due to huge competition of other freelancers.

Fortunately, I am getting orders for forum posts.
It was same with me, but I realized that it would take more than just been skilled to excel and succeed as an affiliate marketer, so I stumbled on a platform which taught me everything I need to know about getting high paying clients as as Freelancer and since I have been getting gigs. You too can check out the HIGH PAID FREELANCER PREMIUM PROGRAM and learn how to become a profitable Freelancing for just a little fee.

Since people are trooping into freelancing sites to works nowadays, it has never been easy for workers in Fiverr to get a job to complete because worker are more than the job
The inflow of many people who just wanted to get jobs on freelancing sites is on the increase and many will.still want to join in the future. As a matter of fact, some are already joining now.

The inflow of many people who just wanted to get jobs on freelancing sites is on the increase and many will.still want to join in the future. As a matter of fact, some are already joining now.
I have been on freelancing site for a very long time and its been very competitive because many are joining everyday to work there and you need to be good at what you do,

That's a fact, but that hasn't stopped people from getting high paying clients. With the right knowledge and information you too can start getting good gigs as a freelancer. You can learn more about Freelancing from the HIGH PAID FREELANCER PREMIUM PROGRAM and learn how to start getting high paying clients from tier one countries like USA, Canada and Australia.

I find them to be difficult, and to add to that, there is so much competition on Fiverr, you have to be patient to increase your order frequency, it will done when you reach to higher level, which can take your approx 3–4 months to receive orders with minimum interval. This just adds to the stress and frustration.

I have been on freelancing site for a very long time and its been very competitive because many are joining everyday to work there and you need to be good at what you do,
I have not been very successful with the freelancing sites. The ways people claimed that they are making very huge amount money there surprised meny times.

There are people that knows a lot about freelancing and they have been making money there for awhile now , so its kind of difficult for new users and members to make money on freelancing sites
I have not been very successful with the freelancing sites. The ways people claimed that they are making very huge amount money there surprised meny times.

There is a lot of competition that is being displayed in this website and they are usually not beginner-friendly so I suggest that you should take social media very serious in addition to them.

There are people that knows a lot about freelancing and they have been making money there for awhile now , so its kind of difficult for new users and members to make money on freelancing sites
I must confess , getting hired on freelancing sites is not something that comes very easy. Majorly, you will need people to write reviews for you inorder to make headway in the freelancing work.

Back in the days , getting work in freelancing sites like fiverrs and other freelancing site is very easy because people at not much working on freelancing site back then , but nowadays the number of people working online keeps increasing.
I must confess , getting hired on freelancing sites is not something that comes very easy. Majorly, you will need people to write reviews for you inorder to make headway in the freelancing work.

Back in the days , getting work in freelancing sites like fiverrs and other freelancing site is very easy because people at not much working on freelancing site back then , but nowadays the number of people working online keeps increasing.
It is very true that the number of online earnings is getting increasing everyday. That is basically the major reason why one just need to be very careful of the site to stumble on.

I don't think I am in the best position to answer the question properly because I have not been successful with works on freelancing sites. It is very difficult to get jobs there.

Majorly it is very important that we take into cognizance most the freelancing sites. The major freelancing sites that are very common on the internet is upwork and fiverr.

Majorly it is very important that we take into cognizance most the freelancing sites. The major freelancing sites that are very common on the internet is upwork and fiverr.
That is true , but I don't know why people are very much interested to use upwork than any other freelance platform. People believe that payment is somehow better with Upwork than freelancer.

I am on fiverr and the competition in the platform is very huge. You really need to be very good in what you do and know your way around the platform in order to be able to make something reasonable.

There are some niches in which you can go into that may actually make you some good amount of money. Those niches are actually not very much competitive when compared to others. it's all about constant learning and of course seeking opinion of people who are already making it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back