What's new

Do you find Freelancing on fiverr or upwork easy or difficult?

The competition in freelancing platforms is much and in that case you really need to look for a niche that is not very much competitive. That way you can have a higher chance of being hired. even if you don't get a job you need to be consistent.
You have a good point here. I believe not all areas are that competitive on Upwork. I think the high paying tasks are usually the one with enough people applying for it.

Yes, you are right. I am a freelancer too on Fiverr and have created gigs offering different services including copywriting, blog post/article writing after taking different certificate courses but I have not received many orders on these services due to huge competition of other freelancers.

Fortunately, I am getting orders for forum posts.
You're yet to get order despite taking certificate course? Truly, working in fiverr, upwork and other freelancing plartform is not easy. But another thing is niche. Try to specialize in one area and create a website to have your sample of work.

You have a good point here. I believe not all areas are that competitive on Upwork. I think the high paying tasks are usually the one with enough people applying for it.
there are so many categories of freelancing platforms and you can look for anyone that is less competitive and venture into. Even at that there are also competition on it but it is way lesser than the rest. there is also a niche in which you will design some certain things and you will get paid.

Using these platforms for one's freelancing activities should not be considered difficult at all. Except if the person does not have enough knowledge in his field.

I don't really have any good idea on how freelancing works, I've been hearing lots of people are taking about it but it seems to be a legit way to earn money online.

Neither of them is easier compared to the other at all, because you still have to put in so much effort trying to meet up with the task given to you by your clients to complete before earning money.

I can just see that freelancing can be extremely frustrating especially if you are somebody who is just starting out with the right knowledge but does not have experience.

You can make money so easily on fiverr and upwork if you have enough reviews attached to your gigs. If you do not have good reviews attached to your gig ,ilit will be a little bit difficult for you to get jobs from employers.

I personally don't find freelancing on feverr or upwork easy at all for the fact that you have to be skilled to start freelancing. It's not just like working on forum platform where anybody can register and start earning

A freelancer is someone who doesn't work for just one company but a lot of them. But it is quite evident that making money as freelancer on any of the Freelancing platform is not easy as the industry is very competitive and there are a lot of other Freelancers out there who offers the same kind of services you intend to render.

Sometime in 2020 when i first endulged into Freelancing as a copywriter I was a bit frustrated as I wasn't getting any jobs even though I was qualified before I could apply for a job on upwork more than 50 people have already applied for that same job. I almost gave up on my dreams.

Early in 2021 i had to find more efficient ways to engage in Freelancing that could help me generate income working for clients in tier one countries like USA Canada Australia and so on. But barely a year later I can be proud to say that my freelancing career has taken a different turn as I have learnt how to edit my profile to attract High paying clients without even applying for the job in question.

This is why I recommend the HIGH PAID FREELANCER PREMIUM program to any Freelancers who want to improve their Freelancing career and start getting the high paying jobs they truly deserve to learn more about the program.

Drop your comments below and share your experience as a FREELANCER....
Working as a freelancer in a tier 3 country is very hard because the competition is fierce and intense. Also, the freelancers in theses countries fail to attract the high-end clients due to doubts shared regarding their proficiency. With that being said, this scheme you have posted looks really interesting

Working as a freelancer in a tier 3 country is very hard because the competition is fierce and intense. Also, the freelancers in theses countries fail to attract the high-end clients due to doubts shared regarding their proficiency. With that being said, this scheme you have posted looks really interesting
Freelancing are always not easy , because there are competition and the best freelancer always get the job , plus the money being paid to freelancer in the third tier country is always small .

Freelancing are always not easy , because there are competition and the best freelancer always get the job , plus the money being paid to freelancer in the third tier country is always small .
In most Tier 3 countries, freelancers try and offer a price for that almost borders on self-exploitation due to the competition on these platforms. It is quite saddening but unless you find a profitable niche, you will also be forced to go down this route

am a freelancer too on Fiverr and have created gigs offering different services including copywriting, blog post/article writing after taking different certificate courses but I have not received many orders on these services due to huge competition of other freelancers

Being a freelancer is not a simple thing to do in general, especially since you will likely encounter many other people who share your skill set.
It will undoubtedly be much simpler for you if you have experience and skills.

Well I didn't have a great success story as yours when starting out or in my period as a freelancer. Though I got a $5 job the next day I signed up and since I didn't push on the platform anymore, I lost the account while trying to sell it.

Being a freelancer generally isn't easy, especially since you'll probably run into a lot of other people who have similar skill sets. Your life will surely be considerably easier if you have the necessary expertise and abilities.
We must pay close attention to the majority of freelancing websites, in general. Upwork and Fiverr are the two most popular and widely used freelancing websites online.

Last edited:
I was once very active on Upwork and was making a really good amount. When I was earning on upwork, IO was also trying to sell my gigs on Fiverr but I managed to sell just a few gigs. I am not active on these platforms these days, and I do not know what the scene in these platforms currently. However, I can tell you these are competitive platforms, and very difficult to get jobs.

Seriously, if you have never been on Fiverr trying to sell one service or another, you will never understand how insanely difficult it always is when it comes to making one sale on that website. It's more difficult to sell anything on Fiverr compared to Upwork. It took me about 6 months before I could sell a writing gig on Fiverr.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back