What's new

Do you ever take a year off of taxes to do them next year?

Borrowing money in order to invest is quite risky and i do not think that I would be doing that. The fact remains that if a person borrows money, then they would also need to pay interest money as well.
The only investment that will make me to borrow money is if I want to invest in real estate property or some kind of business relating to agriculture. But apart from that I can't borrow money.

I try as much as possible to make sure that I pay my taxes within the year and to not make it get to the next year because that is the only way to make sure that I do not gather anyhow expenses that I cannot cover for.

That's true, a lot of them always try as much as possible to avoid paying taxes but there are strict laws in some countries. So in that case some of them may not be able to avoid it.

With the situation in my country I believe that every business owner will not be interested in paying their taxes because of how the government have not been making use of those taxes being paid to do anything good for those business owners.

With the situation in my country I believe that every business owner will not be interested in paying their taxes because of how the government have not been making use of those taxes being paid to do anything good for those business owners.
If the government is not making use of the taxes to improve the situation of the country then it is actually bad. That will make so many people not to want to pay their taxes.

Actually I haven't made such kind of mistakes.
I do called it a mistake because it will be against the low not to pay tax for the year.

in my country, every business are expected to pay their tax at the best time specified by the government.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back