What's new

Do you ever take a year off of taxes to do them next year?

Actually it is not good at all to even take a year off not paying your tax, it can cause you alot and I will not advice anyone to take the risk most especially if there is bad governance.

Taxes should be paid provided you have a business that is running. It is a civic obligation that must be carried out by each and every citizens of the country without taking a break..

I think it is dependent on the country you are saying. Different country, different laws. In the country I reside presently, it is not possible to take a year off taxes and do them the next year. It must be done by every year end.

It is very hard to stay for upto one year without paying any tax. It is very good and advisable to pay tax at all times when the time due or else there will be consequences.

Have you ever taken a break for a tax year by not paying taxes for one year? Instead, you pay taxes the next year. I have never done this myself, but I am curious if you can actually do this. Can you take a year off and pay that years taxes on the next year? Or is there a requirement that you file yearly no matter what?
I think this will just make the person's debt to go higher so it is just better to pay your tax every year so that the burden of paying the tax will not be too much in the next year. I hope this is better

Have you ever taken a break for a tax year by not paying taxes for one year? Instead, you pay taxes the next year. I have never done this myself, but I am curious if you can actually do this. Can you take a year off and pay that years taxes on the next year? Or is there a requirement that you file yearly no matter what?

This is something that I would not be interested in doing because it's only going to pile up the taxes for me to pay. As long as I have the money to pay for my taxes, I'm paying them as and at when due. It saves me a lot of stress and time.

Well it now advisable in any way to be stop paying tax any moment as far you are a business man or woman or even has a company because if the consequences back fire it will not be good.

Well the issue of tax, sometimes depends on the policies made by government and how it's most oftenly paid.

In some countries, it will be very difficult for both individuals and companies to skip a year without paying a tax.

I think this is the reason why some politicians in some part of the world usually go to Panama to store their wealth. Many countries around the world do not actually have this.

I believe that a lot of people avoid paying us taxes in my own country as well because they are in good relationship with the Ministries that are involved when it comes to making sure that they pay their taxes because they get them bribed.

I believe that a lot of people avoid paying us taxes in my own country as well because they are in good relationship with the Ministries that are involved when it comes to making sure that they pay their taxes because they get them bribed.
Bribery in taxes exists in so many countries. There are good number of footballers that have been accused of tax evasion in so many countries. Ronaldo have been accused of such in Spain.

Taxes should be paid provided you have a business that is running. It is a civic obligation that must be carried out by each and every citizens of the country without taking a break..

The only way that I will be able to justify not paying your taxes in a year is when your business didn't make any profit in that particular year which will make it very difficult for you to pay taxes in that same year. But this is not something any business owner would pray for in his business.

Well I have not personally done that before and it wont be an easy task to skip a tax for a year without paying.

Though it depends, some countries can allowed you to skip and pay in the next year, but is not allowed I'm my country.

It depends on the country but in my country, I don't think it's possible to take a break from paying tax for a year and then resuming the next year. I feel one is required to pay taxes yearly.

Is it just me that's know that if you don't do your taxes on time I tried to boycott them you might be arrested by the government authorities? So you should try to pay your tax on time.

Bribery in taxes exists in so many countries. There are good number of footballers that have been accused of tax evasion in so many countries. Ronaldo have been accused of such in Spain.

From my observation so far, it is actually becoming very clear to me that those people that are very rich are the ones that do everything humanly possible to avoid paying their taxes while those that are earning little are the ones that have been forced to pay taxes.

From my observation so far, it is actually becoming very clear to me that those people that are very rich are the ones that do everything humanly possible to avoid paying their taxes while those that are earning little are the ones that have been forced to pay taxes.
That's true, a lot of them always try as much as possible to avoid paying taxes but there are strict laws in some countries. So in that case some of them may not be able to avoid it.

It is not really good to take off paying taxes for an entire year to think you will pay the next year, that can lead to something that will be able to drain your business which is really bad.

It's your right to pay your tax at the right time. Even if you're not doing it, you shoyld not be discussing about it online because invading of tax even for a year can turn to a problem

The fact remains that almost all the people in my country pay taxes in almost all the cases. In fact, people also pay sales taxes on the products they buy. So, no one is exempted at all.

Yes, whenever you borrow to invest in some risky business is it can make you to be emotional and that alone can affect the outcome. That is why I don't always advise people to borrow money to invest in risky businesses

Borrowing money in order to invest is quite risky and i do not think that I would be doing that. The fact remains that if a person borrows money, then they would also need to pay interest money as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back