What's new

Do you ever take a year off of taxes to do them next year?

You cannot take a tax break, no matter what you are bound to pay taxes. If you don't pay the tax this year and next year when you are paying the task you will not only be paying a two-year tax but also a penalty.
That is right. Most countries give a penalty for late payment of taxes. They will force you to pay both the missed tax and some fee. So it is always best to do it on time.

I think we have almost the same mindset in that regard. I actually hate to own people any amount of money, that is why I don't like taking loans from people. I have had the opportunities to take loans but I turned it down because of that.

I also do not like to take loans at all. This is because I prefer self-sufficiency and i think that taking loans might have a big effect on my financial position overall.

You should take tax payments very seriously. For a minor offense, you might be fined (apart from the tax amount you owe), however, for a major offense (for example, tax fraud), you can even go to jail.

I also do not like to take loans at all. This is because I prefer self-sufficiency and i think that taking loans might have a big effect on my financial position overall.
Yeah, taking losses for people who can properly manage it. If you cannot be able to manage loans especially when you are into a business you will end up in bad debt.

You cannot take a tax break, no matter what you are bound to pay taxes. If you don't pay the tax this year and next year when you are paying the task you will not only be paying a two-year tax but also a penalty.
There is no tax break in some countries except in places like panama that have what they call tax heaven where your funds are free of taxation from the government of your country.

There is no tax break in some countries except in places like panama that have what they call tax heaven where your funds are free of taxation from the government of your country.
I think this is the reason why some politicians in some part of the world usually go to Panama to store their wealth. Many countries around the world do not actually have this.

Have you ever taken a break for a tax year by not paying taxes for one year? Instead, you pay taxes the next year. I have never done this myself, but I am curious if you can actually do this. Can you take a year off and pay that years taxes on the next year? Or is there a requirement that you file yearly no matter what?
in the country where i live We have a due date to pay tax, according to which tax has to be paid According to that if you don't pay tax then you are is fined Because I myself had done it for 1 year, but next year a case was filed against me, then it was from the taxation department.

In other to prevent any problem that may arise as as the result of not paying tax on time, it's very important to pay all your tax when they are due. Someone like me, i will prefer paying small than paying much at once.
Well that's true, just like they say do what's best for you, if you want to succeed in this nature of existence you need to take good actions, it will help you a lot.

Yeah, taking losses for people who can properly manage it. If you cannot be able to manage loans especially when you are into a business you will end up in bad debt.

Well, the chances are that if I take loans, then I may suffer from loss. It might be the case that many people who borrow loans might end up suffering. It is much better to save money and use your own funds.

Well, the chances are that if I take loans, then I may suffer from loss. It might be the case that many people who borrow loans might end up suffering. It is much better to save money and use your own funds.
Taking of loans is just a 50/50 stuff. You may be very successful in the business and you may actually end up suffering from the loans you have taken. Taking calculated risks is much more advisable.

Well that's true, just like they say do what's best for you, if you want to succeed in this nature of existence you need to take good actions, it will help you a lot.
Without the necessary ingredients of persistence and Discipline it would be quite impossible to succeed at anything.
These are what keep the journey going.

Without the necessary ingredients of persistence and Discipline it would be quite impossible to succeed at anything.
These are what keep the journey going.
Yew you are right sir, if you don't have decipline you might not have the best results you are looking for,a lot of people don't really understand this.

Taking of loans is just a 50/50 stuff. You may be very successful in the business and you may actually end up suffering from the loans you have taken. Taking calculated risks is much more advisable.

I think that it all depends on why you are taking loan. If i were to take a loan and invest money in cryptocurrency market right now, the chances are almost 80 percent that I may end up losing money.

I think that it all depends on why you are taking loan. If i were to take a loan and invest money in cryptocurrency market right now, the chances are almost 80 percent that I may end up losing money.
Yeah you are right, you are not expected to take loans and invest it on crypto or forex, because they are all unrealistic, you can only invest what you can afford to lose.

I would never advise people to take loan in order to invest in cryptocurrency because of the kind of risks involved. I will only take a loan to invest in an offline business that I am sure of.

I would never advise people to take loan in order to invest in cryptocurrency because of the kind of risks involved. I will only take a loan to invest in an offline business that I am sure of.
Yes , investing borrowed money into such channels would definitely incite emotions in your decision making process. And emotional decisions are usually not the best decisions.

It doesn't makes any sense for you to take a loan an invest it on the financial market, the market is unrealistic you might lose all that you've invested and it will hurt you.

There might be different rules and regulations in different countries but I will not advise you to do this in my country because it is going to accumulate a lot of interest.

Unfortunately, you will always find people who might have had taken a loan just to invest in cryptocurrencies. They are suffering now because the market has crashed in a bad way.

Yes , investing borrowed money into such channels would definitely incite emotions in your decision making process. And emotional decisions are usually not the best decisions.
Yes, whenever you borrow to invest in some risky business is it can make you to be emotional and that alone can affect the outcome. That is why I don't always advise people to borrow money to invest in risky businesses

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back