Do you ever get people to join from X?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It seems like very few people will join a forum as an X user. For those of you that don't know, X is the new "Twitter". The URL just hasn't been changed yet.

Do you ever get people to join from X? What sorts of posts worked for you?

I don't think I have ever got people joining my forum through X. I do promotion and marketing on X, and I see a lot of people clicking my links on X, however, to my knowledge I have never received any sign ups through x.

I don't even use social media to promote my forum since my board is essentially related to the forum software itself and isn't a forum that would be easier to advertise on social media, such as a general discussion or gaming forum. In general, though, I don't even really like social media much and try to steer clear of it. I'd rather gain members from other forums of similar niches.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back