What's new

Do you believe anyone can learn programming after putting some effort in it?

There is no restrictions for learning as long as yo have intent, you are dedicated and you spend a lot of time in learning. Programming can be learned with you actually want to learn it.

Yes anyone can learn regardless his or her experience as their are many website who gives you all basic information to start coding something and than you do practice on your code to improve yourself.

I believe with online videos and online classes one can achieve and acquire the desire dream of programming with self discipline which have work for many people.
It is true that anyone can learn programming but not everyone can learn it on their own. The best way to learn programming language is to look for a very good tutor who can teach with good instructional guides.

Learning is inevitable in human existence so far you are a human being and you want to learn then definitely you can learn what so ever you choose to learned. it only required some attention and time dedication to participate and to learn.

It is very good to learn programming online because most people like to learn programming online, because have see a lot of people that learn programming online and them are OK.

My first job was a computer programmer in a commercial bank. I was hired after finishing the workshop in IBM Philippines. It is not easy to learn programming but if there is a tutor it would be much easier. I think anyone with a normal brain or intellect can learn programming provided he likes to learn. It is all about logic and just very little math.

From my experience, there is no knowledge that someone could not acquire as long as he or she is dedicated to learning that. It's only going to take a while and he's got it

Not everyone can learn programing no matter the amount of effort put into it. Some people are not cut out for it. Some can put in the effort and get the hang of it with time, but certainly not everyone.

I have been thinking a lot about this, these days.
One of my classmates contacted me and she wanted to be a programmer now. I am sure she doesn't have any experience and I am not sure if she can handle it or not. I can't possible go out of my way to make her industry-ready either.
So, what do you guys think about it?
Learning is a gradual process and i believe if you can put your mind to something, it will be easier for you to learn, so I believe with dedication , anybody can learn programming and becomes a good programmer.

It is true that you can do whatever you put your mind up to do. But that does not necessarily mean it is everything you can really do. We find that not all fields in life that we can all fit into. And programing is not an exception.

There are so many courses available online where one can learn programming. She can take any of them that's trusted and resourceful. She should also make use of YouTube videos too.

You can become a website programmer if you put much effort into learning it. YouTube is that platform where you can watch videos that we to tell you on becoming a great website programmer.

One of my classmates contacted me and she wanted to be a programmer now. I am sure she doesn't have any experience and I am not sure if she can handle it or not. I can't possible go out of my way to make her industry-ready either.
Sure, you can master anything provided you give it the time and attention it requires. I managed to learn and master chess at an advanced age. I will never be a prodigy, but i play decent games! :)

Before we start looking at how to become a programmer, I need to make sure that you have a complete understanding of what a computer programmer does. A programmer is someone who writes code that tells a computer or some other device what to do.

That's what I believe. If you have interest, and if you are dedicated, you can learn any thing (you also need time). Learning new things is mostly related to how much effort you apply.

anyone that want to learn a particular skill that he or she is passionate about can be good at it as far as they are learning it from the right people and as far as they are also determine in themselves to do it , it is very possible, it require a lot of time and dedication to succeed.

Personally, I believe that anything one shows dedication and determination to do or learn, is bound to succeed, so I don't think your case will be different. Remember that the programmers out there that you hear of today, also passed through learning process before they became professionals. That is opinion. Good luck!

I believe anyone can learn programming if they are determined enough. Just as learning any new skill, it is usually difficult at the beginning but if you keep up and dont give up things would begin to fall in place perfectly well.

Programming skill is very renowned skill choice an on demand one too. It requires one to know the basics of programming language, specialize on them and be determined surely he or she will achieve success from it.

Since she is willing to learn programming , you can either teach her or you encourage her to register for online tutorials. She can never know if she can handle it without trying.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back