What's new

Do you believe anyone can learn programming after putting some effort in it?

I believe anybody can learn anything once you put your mind and heart to itauto programming is not something that's just easy to do you will need more than determination for you to be able to get programming I've tried it a couple of times and I can tell you the experience wasn't fun do need a good mentor

We are in the area of information explosion. this means that it is possible and easy for anyone to acquire knowledge in any field they choose. So if you are planning to learn programming languages, a lot of resources online which can get you in the process. All require of you is dedication and focus to learn programming language thoroughly. A constant practice is very essential if you want what you learnt to stick to your brain for a long time.

Programming can be learnt if you have the interest in it although it's not a child's play thing it requires alot of seriousness and dedication from you. It is highly rewarding but a very tasking thing to do if you must learn on your own,
Post automatically merged:

Programming can be learnt if you have the interest in it although it's not a child's play thing it requires alot of seriousness and dedication from you. It is highly rewarding but a very tasking thing to do if you must learn on your own.

Last edited:
Concerning if I belive that an individual can learn programming after putting effort to it. Well, I belive when there is passion with hardworking and determination, there is nothing that will be difficult or look impossible to achieve. If your friend is really willing to learn programming and not told to or force to learn, she will learn good and become a programmer. She also need a guardian or teacher that is good and ready to share knowledge

Anybody can learn to code with persistence, the right teachers and optimal learning environment. While coding can be learned alone by sifting through dozens, if not hundreds, of tutorials, it will take significantly longer.

There are two key factors in learning this programming. One is does she really have the passion? Two is, has she seen a good place to learn everything about programming? If yes on the two questions, then she is certainly good to go.

Airdrops are supposed to be a free token of a c crypto currency that is yet to be listed for transactions on the market but majority of the airdrops would promise a free token only to request for another deposit later which mostly is scam

There are many ways we can acquire new thing-skill. We can acquire new skill by learning, observing and listening. Even when someone is far from a particular knowledge based on her pursuits in life they can still acquire new knowledge through determination and focused hard work.

Some Ké! Programming required dedication and persistency not some few effort! I'm song this it happens to me.

Quote of the day!.
Life is a race, never run the race because your friend run it successfully! You meant to run your race differently

I believe it's possible to perfect programming after given in your best effort, all play and no work makes one dull,while we give in our best effort we should also diversify our skills and do more on practice.

I don't believe everyone could easily learn programming you need to have a certain level of deep interest in order to learn programming languages because for a fact programming languages are a bit difficult to understand and comprehend fully. so without the zeal you might not learn it.

Since she is determined to learn I believe she will definitely succeed.if there is willingness it will be easy for her.programing is not like every other course,it require a lot of patience and practice.just get a good place where there are professional to put her through.

I believe anybody can learn anything once you put your mind and heart to itauto programming is not something that's just easy to do you will need more than determination for you to be able to get programming I've tried it a couple of times and I can tell you the experience wasn't fun do need a good mentor
You are absolutely correct with your submission on this. Truly anybody can learn anything once the person is committed to learning it and also dedicate his or her time into it with precious energy.

I am actually of the opinion that anyone can learn how to program. You just need a little maths idea and your strong will to see you through. I would suggest that you motivate your friend that is interested in learning how to program. If you are already in the field you can provide mentorship to her and also motivate her. I don't think there's anyone limited in this regards.

Sure I believe anyone can learn programming, but not everyone can become a GOOD programmer, or even a competent one. ... Some people aren't natural programmers, but can become proficient with a lot of practice. Some people can't get it not matter how much or how long they practice it.

Yes, all you need is a determined heart and a goal getting mindset. Remember that when one I'd dedicated to a course, he or she will achieve as long as he/she is focused and determined.

I have been thinking a lot about this, these days.
One of my classmates contacted me and she wanted to be a programmer now. I am sure she doesn't have any experience and I am not sure if she can handle it or not. I can't possible go out of my way to make her industry-ready either.
So, what do you guys think about it?
Speaking from experience. I don't think learning of programming is not avery easy thing to do. I think If you want to learn programming you should Learn from a very early age or have a little interest for it if your phone to get programming. It will not work no matter the efforts you put into it.

Ofcourse it is possible, there are even kids or teens that's good at programming and computers in general but doesn't have any proper education or experience in the first hand but they are interested and out efforts in learning. She will get the experience after she put her efforts don't look for experience when she hasn't started yet.

Nothing is impossible in this world. So yes if a talented man who can learn, do some efforts he will get this surely. But it is bit tricky and complex so do not give up in the middle, so try to learn this with high dedication. Once you learn then you will earn a lot

Do you have what it takes to become a programmer? Chances are, you will base your answer on a bunch of untrue stereotypes and misconceptions. Those are harmful because they stop you from trying out this career path.

Let's take a look at some of the things that you do not need to become a programmer.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back