What's new

Do you believe anyone can learn programming after putting some effort in it?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been thinking a lot about this, these days.
One of my classmates contacted me and she wanted to be a programmer now. I am sure she doesn't have any experience and I am not sure if she can handle it or not. I can't possible go out of my way to make her industry-ready either.
So, what do you guys think about it?

One of my classmates contacted me and she wanted to be a programmer now. I am sure she doesn't have any experience and I am not sure if she can handle it or not. I can't possible go out of my way to make her industry-ready either.
As far as your not lazy and are ready to put in your best mental, physical, and psychological effort, no matter what you are doing, you will surely succeed in it. Hard work really pays and it has been one of the keys to dress hitherto.

There are two key factors in learning this programming. One is does she really have the passion? Two is, has she seen a good place to learn everything about programming? If yes on the two questions, then she is certainly good to go.

It is very possible, I have a friend who learnt programming online and he's very good at it right now, there was a period I had interest in web designing and the little I learnt online I was able to create web pages with codes.

I believe with online videos and online classes one can achieve and acquire the desire dream of programming with self discipline which have work for many people.

Everything is possible and you can learn anything if you put your time and energy into it. Programming is not really difficult, but it requires consistency, and much dedication. I started learning programming some years back but I couldn't complete it because of my academics, and not that it was a difficult thing for me.

Yes anybody can turn into a programmer… the genuine catch is…

it is unbelievably astounding and baffling to begin with. At the point when this happens what seperates the quality goods from the debris is, the wheat is as yet inspired to battle on through … ..wheras the chaff lose interest.

Programming is not something anyone can just venture in to before you go into programming, ask yourself the following question, what do i intend to archive after learning. For a programmer to excel in what ever language he/she choose must have passion for it. The mistake most young lad failed to realize is that programming is not a get rich quick scheme. Anyone can be good in programing if the passion, willingness, enthusiast, and always open to idea and must be ready to learn something new.

To learn, the person needs to commit to it. Everyone can learn programming and not just programming but all other skills. All that is needed is that basic education to aid the intended learning and age is not to hinder us from setting new target/goal for ourselves. We should go for the needed basics before taking it further.

Firstly Whats programming? Its a set of an instruction given to a computer in order to perform some unique task and to solve some computational problem using some set of algorithms. Programming is for all,all she needs is a mind that is ready to learn a heart that is ready to learn from mistakes, she would surely be good

For someone to be successful in any venture the person need to show determination and willingness to learn. If your friend is willing and ready to put in the work needed to become a programmer, then she can become a programmer.

Exactly, you ought to put a lot of effort to know how to code and program. Programming language requires you to study and practice hardly in order to know the syntax and language structure. So putting much effort is needed and a huge factor in becoming successful as a programmer.

Of course any body can learn it know anything all it takes is a determined mind to work and no shifting of learning times. Just be cool and try to understand it and all would work well as time goes on . So yes it's quite possible to very possible to peace

for success in any denomination you venture into, you need to work hard. putting effort in anything requires sacrifice and willingness. once you are ready to give these out, you can rule the world.

I do not even understand the point you are trying to arrive at does it mean that you think programming is very difficult? Well if you're so serious and you are determined to learn programming I think you are chilling and that's the secret of anything in this world, seriousness and determination

Let's not say everyone since programming is based on algorithms that are sort of easy to understand but not everyone can learn, in my school, not everyone understands programming even if it's easy explained

Yes anybody willing and ready can become even more than a professional programmer if they are willing to devote their time and passion for it because programming can be tiring and frustrating sometimes but one can be successful at it after encountering many obstacles while learning.

If so much effort is placed on programming and coding with consistency and sight on focus the person will definitely grab it along. Even though it's not easy to learn and it can even become Tiring at some point but if a learner is determined and practise everyday so I think it will pay off in the long run

There is nothing on this earth that one cannot learn if you put your mind,time and effort. Programming doesn't require rocket science to learn, she just need to be dedicated and put her head down, also watch some YouTube videos

Yeah obviously she can be a programmer if she puts her complete efforts s and hard work.hard work always pays either soon and far but the success always join him after some time.of she wants to become the programer ,make her understand about the process and things and ask her to attend some classes and also watch some videos as well .
I hope she will get everything because she has a dream and she want to complete it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back