What's new

Do you believe anyone can learn programming after putting some effort in it?

Programming is not easy, you have to let her know about that, programming is one of the most difficult thing to learn, I have been learning programming for quite some years now and to be honest I'm yet to understand a single thing about it despite my dedication, determination and seriousness. Programming is not in any way easy, I must confess.
Post automatically merged:

Programming is not easy, you have to let her know about that, programming is one of the most difficult thing to learn, I have been learning programming for quite some years now and to be honest I'm yet to understand a single thing about it despite my dedication, determination and seriousness. Programming is not in any way easy, I must confess.

As far as your not lazy and are ready to put in your best mental, physical, and psychological effort, no matter what you are doing, you will surely succeed in it. Hard work really pays and it has been one of the keys to dress hitherto.
I study geology and mining in the university, my friend was a computer scientists who is a good programmer, he is always to busy with too many programs to develop without any assistant, then he asked me if i can learn programming to atleast assist him in his work, i accepted, he teach me programming within few months, which i become a good programmer, despite my commitment to my course of study (Geology).

So with this, i most say, you can learn any forms of program if you want to within a short period of time,

Just be aware that hardworking pays.

It solely depends on the learner but honestly its not easy for an inexperienced person because I tried learning programming myself it wasn't easy maybe because am in experienced or because I was learning online without a one on one training. She should keep up she will learn

To me there is no impossibility in life if that's what she really want to do and her ambition in life is to become a programmer,why not once she focus on it she could do I even more better than most men doing it or learning it .. So give her the opportunity to fulfil her destiny,if that is what she really want to become in life,please let her learn from you or if you can't train her take her to where they could give her proper training on what she really need to know..
I have been thinking a lot about this, these days.
One of my classmates contacted me and she wanted to be a programmer now. I am sure she doesn't have any experience and I am not sure if she can handle it or not. I can't possible go out of my way to make her industry-ready either.
So, what do you guys think about it?

According to my own point of view, I believe anyone can learn programming after putting some effort on it, but it all depends on your determination. if you really wants to learn it, there's a possibility that you will be perfect in it

I think they is almost nothing anyone cant do if the person involved is ready to go the work and give it all it takes to be good at that thing. So yeah I think she can be a good programmer if she sets her mind to it and learns about it and also practice it alot everyday.

Nothing is impossible, nothing is hard. The difference between what is hard and what is simple is the right knowledge. You can do anything you want provided you create passion for it and start learning it with time you are into it doing those impossible things

Anyone can learn to code with persistence, the right teachers and optimal learning environment. While coding can be learned alone by sifting through dozens, if not hundreds, of tutorials, it will take significantly longer

I study geology and mining in the university, my friend was a computer scientists who is a good programmer, he is always to busy with too many programs to develop without any assistant, then he asked me if i can learn programming to atleast assist him in his work, i accepted, he teach me programming within few months, which i become a good programmer, despite my commitment to my course of study (Geology).

So with this, i most say, you can learn any forms of program if you want to within a short period of time,

Just be aware that hardworking pays.
Yes exactly my point. I remember I once kick-started my Hebrew language learning without a single person teaching me on a face-to-face level, everything was online, watching videos, downloading apps, and downloading Manny PDF related files. I was able to do well in it that I was very versed in reading it.

Yes, it's very possible to learn a programming by efforts. There is nothing that's not possible, as far that your friend is a literate person, so he can make effort to keep practicalize it and watching it on YouTube in which to make him expert on it.

When a person is really interested in something then he/she will put an effort to learn this. With the technology that we have, knowledge is out there. We can find sites that teaching this. There are free webinars and there are also those who have minimal fees with lifetime use and support. It is never too late to learn.

Programing is kind of difficult but It is very possible, it will require time and dedication, it will be easier if you have someone who is very good at it teaching you, or you can learn on your own from ebooks, YouTube videos, or other platforms that offer it as a course.
Post automatically merged:

Programing is kind of difficult but It is very possible, it will require time and dedication, it will be easier if you have someone who is very good at it teaching you, or you can learn on your own from ebooks, YouTube videos, or other platforms that offer it as a course.

Anyone can aquire any knowledge that's desire for, learning programming language is not easy at all, because someone as to follow many steps in other to know it very well, but once someone have the determination and have all what are required to start learning it and have a good mentor, I think it can go well.
Yes hard work will always lead to determination and determination leads to success towards your aimed destination so so I guess anyone can learn anything but putting hard work and focus in it so programming always required focus and concentration of mind with some common sense and intelligence so yes we can learn programming by having some experience and knowledge and effort in IIT

I need to hire 5-10 good programmers for my startup within a month. Where is the best place to find them?

Carolina Franco

·
October 14
Knows French
main-qimg-e820052f25c86a6ca1552761f0b539f6

When you need to hire a bunch of programmers fast, the most important thing is to hire from a strong group of contenders. The best place to find top-notch programmers in a hurry is with Toptal, a curated talent network of the top 3% of programmers in the world.
Even 1 or 2 bad hires could become weak links that cause problems on the team. That’s why you want to make sure you’re only choosing from the best, especially when hiring a high volume of employees relatively quickly.
Reaching out to colleagues and LinkedIn connections is another good option for finding trusted programmers, but finding 5-10 within a month is not realistic if you use this method. Hiring even one programmer - factoring in multiple interviews - could take up to a month alone.
If you need programmers fast and aren’t worried about their level of experience, Upwork.com is another good option with hundreds to thousands of options. Just be aware you won’t know quite what you’re getting unless you have time to vet candidates yourself. In my experience, Toptal is your most reliable option for hiring success.

As for me I believe anyone could learn programming after putting effort in it, this is because there is a possibility for you to enquire knowledge after a little experience or teaching.

Programming is a long term investment - you're investing in yourself. Understanding that you won't learn it all in just one year is vital. As long you're willing to work patiently you'll get it right.

I have been thinking a lot about this, these days.
One of my classmates contacted me and she wanted to be a programmer now. I am sure she doesn't have any experience and I am not sure if she can handle it or not. I can't possible go out of my way to make her industry-ready either.
So, what do you guys think about it?
Well.... Everything as it own level, just like education. You can decide to learn the foundation alone or further depending on your level of interest

Programming can be a very difficult fit to learn but that is not to say that it is impossible, it requires a lot of patience and dedication. Again it is very rewarding and the benefits are enormous. With patience and constant practise there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Forget about the nation and focus on the rest.
Computer programming is an incredibly versatile technique that can be used to accomplish incredible feats that would otherwise be either too difficult or impossible to achieve manually.

Anything can be learnt if the required effort, time and dedication is put into it. One can learn programming using your Android phone

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back