What's new

Do you believe anyone can learn programming after putting some effort in it?

Anyone can aquire any knowledge that's desire for, learning programming language is not easy at all, because someone as to follow many steps in other to know it very well, but once someone have the determination and have all what are required to start learning it and have a good mentor, I think it can go well.

when programmers are given a problem to solve, they don't just start to code right away. problems are not solved that way. when you see a problem, you need to break it down into workable pieces and then get on it. do non-programmers ever approach to a problem like this? rare! when you start learning to program, you develop the habit of working your way out in a very structured format. you gradually program your brain to break every problem down to bits and understand better. you start thinking logically, and this gives rise to more creative solutions you've ever given.

Yes anyone can learn programming as long as passion and Considerable effort are put in, I used to think programming was hard until a cousin started Java, Cplus and Java script on his own and mastered it within few weeks.

A lot of people usually have this notion that you need to be a guru at mathematics before you will excellent at programming and that is not true. You just need to have a clear mind, ability to solve problems, time and the passion with a little ability to think logically. There are many places to start your programming journey like udemy, YouTube, codecademy and free code camp.

I have been thinking a lot about this, these days.
One of my classmates contacted me and she wanted to be a programmer now. I am sure she doesn't have any experience and I am not sure if she can handle it or not. I can't possible go out of my way to make her industry-ready either.
So, what do you guys think about it?
Off course ,learning programming is not really tough thing to do it just requires your Time, concentration and interest , you won't learn it until you are not passionate with it.. so you have to get start from basics , syntax then you can go on coding.

Yes I think so as far as the person put enough effort in it then they shall be lot of successfulness in that.yhere is nothing on this Earth that is impossible as far as you are determines then it shall come to pass programming does not require a lot of science or rocket flying all it needs is your determination and hardwork you put in it all you need to do is to be patient

Anyone can learn anything they put their mind into no doubts and once you call it a thing, there no Jupiter that will make you not to learn it and the same goes to programming. Just a little effort, that's all you need, and you will see things falling in line.

If she have the passion and ready to put in the necessary effort she can have a career shift. I have been learning for few months now and it has been rewarding. Just know when to take a break when there's a burnout

One of my classmates contacted me and she wanted to be a programmer now. I am sure she doesn't have any experience and I am not sure if she can handle it or not. I can't possible go out of my way to make her industry-ready either.
Nothing is impossible in this era of competency because everybody is capable of using the digital technology of this contemporary system everybody can do programming having an interest in this field gaining some knowledge from the internet and experience applying it in a practical work in the direction of some qualified friend that have scale of programming this will obviously help her or him to start programming if he or she have interest in programming otherwise without interest it may be impossible

Anybody can learn programming as long as he or she is determined. It may be stressful especially for a begingner to start but like I said with determination anybody can learn programming. The begingner must not forget to start from the basic that's when he can enjoy better.

I don’t believe everyone can Learn a particular skills of the put their mind to it. The key word for me is passion are you passionate about what you intend to learn. Where the answer is no that where the difficulty lies how do you learn what you aren’t passionate about.

There is no classification of who can learn or who can not. Anyone can learn whatever they want at any age or any period of time. Anyone can learn programming if one can put some effort and time in it. Nothing is impossible in this world.

Yes, there is nothing that you can't learn if you put enough effort and dedication.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, there is nothing that you can't learn if you put enough effort and dedication.

Anyone can learn to code with persistence, the right teachers and optimal learning environment. While coding can be learned alone by sifting through dozens, if not hundreds, of tutorials, it will take significantly longer

Anyone can learn a code of conduct with perseverance, the right teachers and the most learning environment. While encoding can be learned, if not hundreds, hundreds of instructive, but it will take a long time.

In summary, it is possible to fairly sack an employee if they refuse a pay cut, but the imposition of the pay cut must be absolutely essential, possibly involving the future survival of the business and must also be imposed fairly and following a reasonable consultation

there is nothing that cannot be learnt and there is no one that cannot learn, we all learn at different space and it does appear that some people understand certain things, faster than others. We all can learn anything no matter the age. All that is to learning is determination.
Post automatically merged:

there is nothing that cannot be learnt and there is no one that cannot learn, we all learn at different space and it does appear that some people understand certain things, faster than others. We all can learn anything no matter the age. All that is to learning is determination.

Anyone can go for any knowledge they want although programming is not easy to learn but when someone desire to go for it and put all effort, it can become easy for such a person to be a competent programmer programming require a lot of practice and dedication to become a programmer is not a day job you have to be consistent in doing it.

If putting effort in it means downloading videos online and watch about programming, reading a lot of articles and books about programming and even downloading a lot of Apps to practice with, then I will say Yes, that one can learn it that way.

It is very possible for you to teach yourself programming and get to comprehend and understand it very well but it would be very hard to actually achieve, except you have a very strong zeal and will to achieve this set plan for yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back