What's new

Do you believe anyone can learn programming after putting some effort in it?

We can do anything we set our minds too, I truly believe that. I learnt HTML after I graduated in a commercial course and no fore knowledge about programming

The time it takes to be a fairly decent programmer depends on several factors, such as, consistentency, mode of learning etc. I would strongly suggest the individual starts with a loosely coupled object oriented programming language like python before moving on to more advanced languages like python

Absolutely some.one can learn even more faster when much effort has been put in place by the person in his quest to have a good control about that particular thing he wishes to do. this is because when effort is not put it will be very difficult to achieve that.

Yes anybody willing and ready can become even more than a professional programmer if they are willing to devote their time and passion for it because programming can be tiring and frustrating sometimes but one can be successful at it after encountering many obstacles while learning.

Yes, i believe anyone can learn programming by putting in effort. As a matter of fact, one can learn anything, you should need hard work and dedication.

It is possible to be a programmer since you can teach her, if she is understanding what you are teaching her, then she is good to go, programming is all about finding ways to solve problems.

Let's not say everyone because programming is built on algorithms that are relatively simple to comprehend, but not everyone can learn them. In my school, not everyone knows programming, even if it is simple to teach.

Of course, what's more; the programming world has so evolved that no one can be a master of all. So learning just one or two programming languages would put you in good stead.

I have been thinking a lot about this, these days.
One of my classmates contacted me and she wanted to be a programmer now. I am sure she doesn't have any experience and I am not sure if she can handle it or not. I can't possible go out of my way to make her industry-ready either.
So, what do you guys think about it?
I think that this is definitely the case and i think that this is for any skill that there is out there and not just for coding. If you are willing to put in the time and effort and choose the right course you can certainly learn it fast and well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back