What's new

Do sites that pay for data sharing are really paying and safe?

Upwork is basically a global ' e_ lancing' platform where businesses and freelancer from all over can connect and collaborate on certain project",Desai says." Businesses usually can hire freelancer for a variety of different services.This includes writing,web design, running SEO campiangs and so on

As you already know that we are in an online data privacy risk sometimes, an online earning method that gives you money for sharing internet data is there on the web. There are quite a few apps like Honeygain that pay you some money for installing it on your smartphone. But, again they pay very less as they pay about 2$ just for sharing 10GB data and the people can gain atleast 20 - 22 GB in a month. This is a very long time to gain the minimum withdrawal .
But, if someone is aware of the site that pays a good amount doing so, please comment down below.
Honey gain gain legit but its always sucking my data like witch sucking blood and they pay less,their minimum withdrawer is $20, and before you can reach their withdrawer limit, you would have workworked your ass out.

Site that pay for data sharing are not really paying huge enough. Like the recent one I joined which is honey gain, its good but the initial payment for joining is huge but after that, it will become snail like payment for sharing data.

Site that pay for data sharing are not really paying huge enough. Like the recent one I joined which is honey gain, its good but the initial payment for joining is huge but after that, it will become snail like payment for sharing data.
The data collection of the honey gain app is really low. I got to know that the app is safe but still it collects about 50-60 honey gains a day and the minimum cashout is around 20000 honeygains. Sometimes i think that it will take a year to complete .

If you have excellent research skills and want to earn some extra cash, Wonder might be the perfect fit. We wrote about Wonder several weeks ago, and here’s how it works: Basically, Wonder invites anyone – journalists, corporations, or even individuals – to pay a flat fee for a properly researched answer to their most burning questions.

As you already know that we are in an online data privacy risk sometimes, an online earning method that gives you money for sharing internet data is there on the web. There are quite a few apps like Honeygain that pay you some money for installing it on your smartphone. But, again they pay very less as they pay about 2$ just for sharing 10GB data and the people can gain atleast 20 - 22 GB in a month. This is a very long time to gain the minimum withdrawal .
But, if someone is aware of the site that pays a good amount doing so, please comment down below.
I would rather choose a website where I can do some task or some work to earn money than to engage in data sharing website. The reason is that most of this site I just finding a way to promote their businesses without paying you much. It is another way of promoting their business by spending less. No reason why I like affiliate marketing where you sell products and gain commission.

I dont think that there is an existing one even the honeygain that I installed, infact I don't see any meaningful thing about it. Sharing of data is very dangerous nobody knows what atrocities someone data will use for and person owns the proxy will be in trouble.

Legal online survey sites, such as Sweepbox, Inbox Dollar, and MyPoint, really pay. Online survey companies need survey takers, users like you, to complete the questionnaire and give market research companies their honest feedback. The best survey sites will offer different ways to pay your rewards.

Legal online survey sites, such as Sweepbox, Inbox Dollar, and MyPoint, really pay. Online survey companies need survey takers, users like you, to complete the questionnaire and give market research companies their honest feedback. The best survey sites will offer different ways to pay your rewards.
i have been doing surveys from a long time but still i am not able to confront any one of them and i get rejected everytime , even in Yuno surveys too , which give around 1$ for a single survey. I hope to clear surveys with good answers accepted by them.

I don't really believe in those things, I tried it some months ago I tell you I regretted why I joined at the onset, I don't really know weather they are paying, but my experience is something I don't really like, if you subscribe your phone for a month I tell you it will not last even up to a week.

I wouldn't consider making such sites and apps as means of sustainable income especially when I think of the fact that data subscriptions are not cheap here. I would prefer other means of earning that wouldn't be data consuming with low withdrawal thresholds.

I use honey gain. I do not know about other such apps. I have not received payment from this app yet. I use honeygain only when I am connected to wifi, I do not use mobile data. I can't say if I will continue using this app.

I think that all this data sharing applications are not safe and they consume a lot of data so I will never think of investing in any of them ever again since I invested in one and I discovered that the earning rate is quite low compared to the data it consumes.

I haven't tried any website of this nature though, but it is kind of risky. You do not know what they have in mind to use your person information for. I won't agree to submit my details to such sites.

The case of honeygain i think is like give and take, joneygain consume a lot of data before u get to the threshold which i don't feel good about...

Such sites really take so much time before you reach payout. I don't think I would be patient enough with them. I really don't know any sites that pay well for data sharing. Personally, I prefer working in sites that I am paid directly for my services and effort.

I have not really come across this site. this really sound new to me and I also think the amount as you says will not be an easy job to tackle but I wish to have more knowledge about it and how it works or operated and the amount I will be paid. if daily or weekly.

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning if sites that allow for data sharing do actually pay and if they are safe, well I do not know a lot about these sites, but i do think that they are a waste of time and i don't really trust them

Honeygain , IPRoyal are some of the earning platforms that pay you for sharing data. They are legit and old sites , trustable too. So there is nothing to worry regarding safety or the consumption of your device battery. But the earnings completely depend on the Internet strength , even your location and country.

Yes there are organizations that pay you to share your data with them but the paying ones are very rare you will have to do somuch to figure out the ones that will pay you after the completion of the whole process otherwise one will end up wasting time and energy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back