What's new

Do sites that pay for data sharing are really paying and safe?

I have downloaded a software called "IP Royals Pawn" and they pay you to share data. The amount they pay is quite low but I believe that the amount will gradully add up and I will be able to earn some money when the money adds up. I do not know what such apps do with the data they collect.

I personally don't trust such sites or apps which uses our server data in order to pay us. We must always be safe from such sites, you never know your sensitive data may also get hacked.

The only app that I know which pays for data sharing is honeygain. I have been using this site since 2 months and I have just 9000 points, I need 11000 more points to withdraw

I am using honey gain, I have never checked whether it is safe to use this app or not. However, I might stop using this app once I reach the payment threshold.

Yeah , i searched about it on the google but you are correct . I researched about app on the google and i found all disappointed results of data piracy and no payments.
So , i am definitely not goona download it now.
Most people who have made use of the site said it is legit but the way they operate I do not see it as legit and because of that I have not subscribed into it I'll buy the idea.

Personally, I don't think there is a guarantee that your data is safe with those data sharing platforms as they claim. If not for the sake of making money, one would just work with other online platforms, reason being that there is high rate of online scammers these days. That is my take.

The only sites I know is honeygain. The earnings is very slow. It will give you $5 on registration and the withdrawal threshold is $20. It's very slow and not everyone can cope with it . It will be better if the site can lower its withdrawal threshold limit

I use a couple of data sharing apps that pay a very low amount of money to me. I cannot truly say that they are safe because no one knows why they collect data from you. Having said that, Honeygain has gained a lot of popularity recently and I think if these companies were using data for illegal purposes, they would have been shutdown by now.

Such sites i really dont trust them, i once installed honeygain but i ended up deleting it as it was extremely slow to earn and what you earn is extremely small in exchange for sharing data. and i also felt it might not be safe to share data.

I have tried the Facebook program which was like that and I disliked it and decided to never participate in any such website because these websites are a threat to our privacy and by joining these we are inviting them to breach our privacy and in return earn few dollars so not worth it.

I think there is when you make research you can find one, because only one I know is honeygain but I have never make use of it, but I have seen some people.

I have not heard of that before in fact this is the second or first time i know about, but my question is how reliable is those site. I read some comments and they all recommended honeygain but what i observed is that everybody is saying the pay is low and if that's the case then it will take one much time to reach the amount to withdraw.

maybe they are stealing our personal information (based on the info provided during the registration, the device uses to run he program, etc.). I will have to look into this issue.

One example of site that I know pays for data sharing is honey grain that collects data from the site you visit when you are connected. It has a minimum payout of $20

These data sharing sites in my opinion only would rip you off as they won't pay concurrently for your time spent and data shared. They're just after their own traffic that they can increase their ad sharing potential.
My data isn't even enough to do my own work talk less of sharing it. Lol

Safer and protected​

Shop with peace of mind. We don’t share your full financial information with sellers. And PayPal Buyer Protection covers your eligible purchases if they don’t show up or match their description.

I have worked on similar sites before and the most notable of them is horny gain. The only problem I have with it is that there is no particular amount of money that you will end in a stipulated amount of time.

I like the platform for earning with just opening the app and doing nothing. But one thing that I don't like about the app is that I don't like the fact that it is our data that it consumes and what they pay for a gig is very small compared to the amount of money i paid for the one gig

I don't know much about it. I only heard of honeygain which was legitimate at the time but I can't speak for it now. Moreover, I didn't give it a try because I didn't see its feasibility.

I don't know much about it. I only heard of honeygain which was legitimate at the time but I can't speak for it now. Moreover, I didn't give it a try because I didn't see its feasibility.
The rate is below 1 $ for 1 gigabit consumed so 0,1 $ instead of 1 $ this is my trial of honey gain means for 20 $ you need 200 Gigabits and not 20 Gigabits
Capture d’écran de 2021-12-05 10-03-08.png

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back