What's new

Do sites that pay for data sharing are really paying and safe?

If anybody is making big money from online paid surveys, it's probably the middleman-site owners, not those actually taking the surveys. Most surveys "pay" only token rewards in the form of goods, services, coupons, or samples. One legitimate survey opportunity pays those survey-takers drawn from cash sweepstakes.

Are you looking for a way to earn some extra cash? While most side gigs can’t replace the steady cashflow of a regular job, they can supplement a stagnant paycheck. Paid surveys are known as one way to earn a few extra dollars fast. But are paid surveys a legitimate way to make money – or are they scams? The answer is that it depends on the survey and the company conducting them

Data sharing on the internet today is a very crutial topic and in as much as I have the feeling our data can never be all completely secured online, we have a duty to ourselves to try to protect ourselves by not sharing too much data online about our personal stuff like address, security numbers and card details.

Their are some though it's way too difficult to come by one but overall some exist though I'm always skeptical as ones data could be stolen and used for other things which u never bargained for.

First in the first place I don't know why someone will register on a platform for data sharing just because of some token. I don't think that is outrightly okay for anyone to do only if I'm not getting the data sharing context you are actually talking about

You cannot trust these sites one hundred percent because you are not on the other end, you have absolutely no idea of what part of your data they have access to and what they do with that information.

That's good there why I haven't ask you to download I have told you arliee that I don't know about that is it real or fake but I know about it so share with you but it's good you have search and tell me also thankyou
Yeah , i searched about it on the google but you are correct . I researched about app on the google and i found all disappointed results of data piracy and no payments.
So , i am definitely not goona download it now.

That's good there why I haven't ask you to download I have told you arliee that I don't know about that is it real or fake but I know about it so share with you but it's good you have search and tell me also thankyou
Yes brother , we should all stay away from these sites as one using phone opens all his personal data of insta and Facebook even whatsapp , which is very dangerous if someone outisder has an eye on it too.

if you mean "internet data", then it depends on what platform you are dealing with, some of them are safe like "Honeygain" for example, don't risk working with untrusted source that nobody knows about when it comes to your own data

if you mean "internet data", then it depends on what platform you are dealing with, some of them are safe like "Honeygain" for example, don't risk working with untrusted source that nobody knows about when it comes to your own data
I have read the reviews about honeygain and everyone says that are getting their payment within 72 hours from that app.
Have you withdrawn 20$ from the honegain app?

I As you already know that we are in an online data privacy risk sometimes, an online earning method that gives you money for sharing internet data is there on the web. There are quite a few apps like Honeygain that pay you some money for installing it on your smartphone. But, again they pay very less as they pay about 2$ just for sharing 10GB data and the people can gain atleast 20 - 22 GB in a month. This is a very long time to gain the minimum withdrawal .
thumbnail.jpg

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For...
Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​
But, if someone is aware of the site that pays a good amount doing so, please comment down below.
thinks they are paying, I haven't withdrawn from any of them but I see my balance rise daily, I usually like testing to see if their payment is legit.

Data sharing is a very risky thing and I know developers of those apps and ideas are aware, so if at the end they don't pay, they are in serious breach of trust and contract.

Honey gain is a legit site where you get paid for data sharing though getting to their withdrawal threshold takes longer than any other platforms but it's worth a try as it is the only legit data sharing platform I can vouch for

I As you already know that we are in an online data privacy risk sometimes, an online earning method that gives you money for sharing internet data is there on the web. There are quite a few apps like Honeygain that pay you some money for installing it on your smartphone. But, again they pay very less as they pay about 2$ just for sharing 10GB data and the people can gain atleast 20 - 22 GB in a month. This is a very long time to gain the minimum withdrawal .

thinks they are paying, I haven't withdrawn from any of them but I see my balance rise daily, I usually like testing to see if their payment is legit.

Data sharing is a very risky thing and I know developers of those apps and ideas are aware, so if at the end they don't pay, they are in serious breach of trust and contract.
Yeah , when I installed the app , i also saw a minimal rise in my income but the honey jar opening was a very gret option as it has given people 50 -100 or even more credits daily in honeygain.
Hope that system is coming soon in the app.

As you already know that we are in an online data privacy risk sometimes, an online earning method that gives you money for sharing internet data is there on the web. There are quite a few apps like Honeygain that pay you some money for installing it on your smartphone. But, again they pay very less as they pay about 2$ just for sharing 10GB data and the people can gain atleast 20 - 22 GB in a month. This is a very long time to gain the minimum withdrawal .
But, if someone is aware of the site that pays a good amount doing so, please comment down below.
It is not a long time to get to the minimum withdraw. If you have fast internet connection, you can make more than $2.
In my area it is not profitable to use. I buy 1 GB data for $0.8. 10 GB will be $4. At the end of the day I will be losing $2

It is not a long time to get to the minimum withdraw. If you have fast internet connection, you can make more than $2.
In my area it is not profitable to use. I buy 1 GB data for $0.8. 10 GB will be $4. At the end of the day I will be losing $2
You may be correct but i am using wifi and its speed is 80MB per second but still it was not working well . It was making around 150 - 200 MB only , with that much soeed it would have taken around 5 - 6 GB daily , so , there is another factor .

You may be correct but i am using wifi and its speed is 80MB per second but still it was not working well . It was making around 150 - 200 MB only , with that much soeed it would have taken around 5 - 6 GB daily , so , there is another factor .
Maybe honey bee app has is own way of using our data. In my area, internet connection is not that fast but it is OK. When I download file of size 100 mb, in two to three minutes the download will be completed. So I thought if I can download with that rate. Then the app should generate 100 mb in 5 minutes and 1.2 GB in an hour. But it seems my calculation is wrong

If you are talking about the data that was collected by surveys then If someone makes big money from the online surveys charged, they probably are the owners of the intermediate website, not those who do the surveys. Many surveys "pay" for products, services or coupons only show incentives. These surveyors from cash sweepstakes benefit from a valid opportunity for inquest

Honeygain pays legitimately but the earning is very low and takes a lot of patience to get to the minimum threshold.

But I'm yet to come across apps that pay really high and are legitimate too. So we'll keep searching until we find..
Post automatically merged:

Honeygain pays legitimately but the earning is very low and takes a lot of patience to get to the minimum threshold.

But I'm yet to come across apps that pay really high and are legitimate too. So we'll keep searching until we find..

If it is about safety they are safe, but when it comes to payment it is not worth it especially if you make your own subscription and not wifi. What they pays is nothing compared to what you spend. So I will not advise anyone to venture into it.
As you already know that we are in an online data privacy risk sometimes, an online earning method that gives you money for sharing internet data is there on the web. There are quite a few apps like Honeygain that pay you some money for installing it on your smartphone. But, again they pay very less as they pay about 2$ just for sharing 10GB data and the people can gain atleast 20 - 22 GB in a month. This is a very long time to gain the minimum withdrawal .

If it is about safety they are safe, but when it comes to payment it is not worth it especially if you make your own subscription and not wifi. What they pays is nothing compared to what you spend. So I will not advise anyone to venture into it.
Okay , You are correct some of them are really not safe and transfer our data for illegal purposes but i seriously do not know about their payments. How do you know they wont pay , any real life example?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back