What's new

Do sites that pay for data sharing are really paying and safe?

There is no guarantee for the security of the information you share to generate passive income.
I recently installed honeygain as well, however after using it for three days I uninstalled it because it was such a passive way to raise my money.
I had had enough of that.

Yeah, I looked it up on Google, but you are correct. I looked about the app on Google and got only disappointed results of data piracy and no money.
So I'm not going to download it right now.

As you already know that we are in an online data privacy risk sometimes, an online earning method that gives you money for sharing internet data is there on the web. There are quite a few apps like Honeygain that pay you some money for installing it on your smartphone. But, again they pay very less as they pay about 2$ just for sharing 10GB data and the people can gain atleast 20 - 22 GB in a month. This is a very long time to gain the minimum withdrawal .
But, if someone is aware of the site that pays a good amount doing so, please comment down below.
Sites that pay users to share data can be safe, depending on how securely the data is stored and shared. It is important to check the security measures that the site has in place, as well as the privacy policy, to ensure that your data is being handled securely. Additionally, make sure that the company is properly regulated and licensed, and that the company has a good reputation. Finally, make sure that the company is transparent about how the data is being used and that it has a clear refund policy, so you can get your money back if something goes wrong.

Sites that pay users to share data can be safe, depending on how securely the data is stored and shared. It is important to check the security measures that the site has in place, as well as the privacy policy, to ensure that your data is being handled securely. Additionally, make sure that the company is properly regulated and licensed, and that the company has a good reputation. Finally, make sure that the company is transparent about how the data is being used and that it has a clear refund policy, so you can get your money back if something goes wrong.
You have given very good points for being safe with data sharing sites. You need to research well about them before working. You need to know how your data is going to be used and be assured of a refund policy.

As you already know that we are in an online data privacy risk sometimes, an online earning method that gives you money for sharing internet data is there on the web. There are quite a few apps like Honeygain that pay you some money for installing it on your smartphone. But, again they pay very less as they pay about 2$ just for sharing 10GB data and the people can gain atleast 20 - 22 GB in a month. This is a very long time to gain the minimum withdrawal .
But, if someone is aware of the site that pays a good amount doing so, please comment down below.
Before giving your data, check the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any app or website.Be wary of apps or websites that offer to pay you large sums of money for data sharing, as they may be frauds or endanger your privacy.

Those data sharing website are not worth trying for me,what I know is that you will spend alot of time sharing your data bandwidth but it will also take you alot of time to reach the minimum payout the earning is always slow

Before giving your data, check the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any app or website.Be wary of apps or websites that offer to pay you large sums of money for data sharing, as they may be frauds or endanger your privacy.
I don't know why a lot of people are too lazy to read through the terms an conditions, that's how most people will just go ahead an accept without reading what's there.

Those websites are legit and they are paying but they will pay you a little amount of money even though they have a high threshold. The last one I did was very bad so I had to stop

Those websites are legit and they are paying but they will pay you a little amount of money even though they have a high threshold. The last one I did was very bad so I had to stop
There's no point of you to continue working on a site if you are not satisfied with the pay, we have a lot of platforms online that you can earn money from but most of them don't pay a considerable amount of money.

You can get money by providing data on apps and websites that are both secure and might be harmful. The terms and conditions of any website or app should be carefully read before registering and granting access to your personal information.

My PC is slow enough as it is, I can't imagine giving some of my resources over to a website that uses my PC for data sharing. No thanks! But if you have a really powerful PC that can handle the additional load, this could work. But anything that connects to your PC should be questioned.

That data sharing method of online earning is not worth it at all. How can someone pay you $2 for 10GB? How much is 10GB in my country? It's about $8.

You can get money by providing data on apps and websites that are both secure and might be harmful. The terms and conditions of any website or app should be carefully read before registering and granting access to your personal information.
That's true, you can earn money online from this kind of business, a lot of people don't really know this, an one thing I like about this is you can start it up with a small amount of money.
My PC is slow enough as it is, I can't imagine giving some of my resources over to a website that uses my PC for data sharing. No thanks! But if you have a really powerful PC that can handle the additional load, this could work. But anything that connects to your PC should be questioned.
That's true, if you have a good functional PC without too much load you can decide to do it, but for me I don't think it will be a good idea, sometimes it might affect your PC.

That data sharing method of online earning is not worth it at all. How can someone pay you $2 for 10GB? How much is 10GB in my country? It's about $8.
That is what I said if you can read my previous post they don't just worth it at all I can remember honeygain when I was working there it's takes me alot of time to reach the minimum payout

That is what I said if you can read my previous post they don't just worth it at all I can remember honeygain when I was working there it's takes me alot of time to reach the minimum payout
For me, it is not just about the time. It is more about the worth of the payout against the resource being utilised. For us in African countries where data is expensive, that kind of earnings is a complete loss to us.

That's true, it takes a lot of time before you can earn money on those kinds of platforms, I have ones have honey gain on my phone but I have deleted the app because it consumes a lot of data.

Those sites are paying but I think they are not safe to use. This is because they might might exposé your data to the third parties which may cause a compromise to the selling of your private information.

Those sites are paying but I think they are not safe to use. This is because they might might exposé your data to the third parties which may cause a compromise to the selling of your private information.
You are right, that's why I don't like those kinds of earning money opportunities, we have a lot of ways that we can make use of to earn money, you don't have to do that.

You should be really careful what information you share online. You would not want to share too much that you get exposed to the wrong kind of people. Hackers take advantage of this to steal from you.

I know a lot of people that are earning a considerable amount of money with This,if you know what you are doing you can earn a good amount of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back