What's new

Do sites that pay for data sharing are really paying and safe?

As you already know that we are in an online data privacy risk sometimes, an online earning method that gives you money for sharing internet data is there on the web. There are quite a few apps like Honeygain that pay you some money for installing it on your smartphone. But, again they pay very less as they pay about 2$ just for sharing 10GB data and the people can gain atleast 20 - 22 GB in a month. This is a very long time to gain the minimum withdrawal .
But, if someone is aware of the site that pays a good amount doing so, please comment down below.

I have worked with such applications but what country I belong to, I find that money very difficult. Before iproyal, for example, I made $ 1 somewhere in 3 days, so it was ok. Now I make $ 5 in 3-4 months ... I gave it up. but the payments I always received from them all were legit.

I have been hearing about these types of sites that pays for data sharing but the fact is that I haven't joined them for a very long time. I really want to know how it works please guys.

I never come across a site that pay for data sharing. But I would try to search on Google search engines to confirm which site pay sharing data.

Truely so many of this site are just a waist of time and resources to me because the amount you get for selling the data is always low.

That's true. I've also noticed this with honey again whenever I log into the app it consumes lots of my data and I won't gain a tangible amount.

I haven't been in any data sharing site so I have very little knowledge about how they operate, but you can make some more research on YouTube so you can get more knowledge about legit data Sharing sites that pays high.

That's true. I've also noticed this with honey again whenever I log into the app it consumes lots of my data and I won't gain a tangible amount.
I will never install honeygain app for my earning purposes because back then I use to have the app runing in the back ground of my computer but the issue is just that when its come to payment they will consume your data but what they will offer you in return will be less

They do pay some of them are legit as of: HoneyGain, Pertwoprofit and Earnapp. I've been using Honeygain and it is a great website but it is always a risk because no matters what they tell us about what they are planning to do with our datas we can never know if they are telling the truth so technically it is always dangerous, but I need the money so I am proudly taking that risk. They are earning a lot from our datas which makes it even more suspicious to be not safe.

I am not sure if these types of data sharing sites are secured, but the honnygain is one of the legitimate app, but the problem is that reach their minimum payout really hard when we use our mobile data. If we use our WiFi data to share, then eventually the earnings will also increase.

As you already know that we are in an online data privacy risk sometimes, an online earning method that gives you money for sharing internet data is there on the web. There are quite a few apps like Honeygain that pay you some money for installing it on your smartphone. But, again they pay very less as they pay about 2$ just for sharing 10GB data and the people can gain atleast 20 - 22 GB in a month. This is a very long time to gain the minimum withdrawal .
But, if someone is aware of the site that pays a good amount doing so, please comment down below.
I don’t normally like these sites because they take away a lot of data for meagre amounts of money and this frustrates me a lot. Some sites use the data that is shared for nefarious activities so I would not want to be a part of that

Truly speaking data sharing sites do really pay. Although the pay rate is not pleasant but pays too little at the end of the day. However they are not safer ways for earning online cause they always sell your data on your behalf.

The only site which I know is honeygain, I guess it is the most popular and site present online which offers its users to make money by sharing data. When I was a newbie and was trying to find different ways to earn money I came across this site during in search. I was eager to join the site but then a question came to my mind is safe. In today's world online has become a part of our life more like our second identity and with that question I searched is it safe or not and came through mixed reviews. Though the reviews were not that negative but some comments do effected me in a way that after that I didn't thought of joining such site ever again.

i know that honeygain is legit bc there are many proofs out there
i also use ip royal pawns but i dont know if its legit/ if it pays
havent cashout yet on both platforms but let's see

Their are some though it's way too difficult to come by one but overall some exist though I'm always skeptical as ones data could be stolen and used for other things which u never bargained for.
Very true its not easy to come by one but there some of these sites who engage in such acts. It helps those are willing to participate and do more from that section.

As I researched about honey gains it is legit and many people are using it, I also know another website which is peer2profit, you can do your own research about them on YouTube.

I only know about honeygain being legitimate but it really takes a long time before you reached to minimum to withdraw and if you're not on wifi then you shouldn't install it because it won't use your data i tried it and ended up uninstalling after 2-3 weekz.
This is exactly my gripe with Honeygain. They virtually sold me dreams about rewarding me through monetary means for sharing data. However, as it turned out, it took an absolute age before I even reached one dollar. I was very frustrated at this

This is exactly my gripe with Honeygain. They virtually sold me dreams about rewarding me through monetary means for sharing data. However, as it turned out, it took an absolute age before I even reached one dollar. I was very frustrated at this
You're not the only one with that thought!

I once tried honey grain, but I eventually got tired of it. It is incredibly laborious and pays poorly. Additionally, it needs your data, whose purpose you are unsure of. Furthermore, wifi makes it work better. All of them are off-putting to me because I am capable of handling any situation.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back