What's new

Do sites that pay for data sharing are really paying and safe?

Shivay

Cobra Kai
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
As you already know that we are in an online data privacy risk sometimes, an online earning method that gives you money for sharing internet data is there on the web. There are quite a few apps like Honeygain that pay you some money for installing it on your smartphone. But, again they pay very less as they pay about 2$ just for sharing 10GB data and the people can gain atleast 20 - 22 GB in a month. This is a very long time to gain the minimum withdrawal .
But, if someone is aware of the site that pays a good amount doing so, please comment down below.

I only know about honeygain being legitimate but it really takes a long time before you reached to minimum to withdraw and if you're not on wifi then you shouldn't install it because it won't use your data i tried it and ended up uninstalling after 2-3 weekz.

As you already know that we are in an online data privacy risk sometimes, an online earning method that gives you money for sharing internet data is there on the web. There are quite a few apps like Honeygain that pay you some money for installing it on your smartphone. But, again they pay very less as they pay about 2$ just for sharing 10GB data and the people can gain atleast 20 - 22 GB in a month. This is a very long time to gain the minimum withdrawal .
But, if someone is aware of the site that pays a good amount doing so, please comment down below.
There is no surety for security of your date that you share for earning passive income.
I also installed honeygain in the last week but after using 3 days I uninstall it as it was very passive to grow money. I was fed up with that.

Their are some though it's way too difficult to come by one but overall some exist though I'm always skeptical as ones data could be stolen and used for other things which u never bargained for.

Irrespective to what is being said on the media or even on the news about data sharing and security. One thing I know is that data sharing can never be a 100% safe and that should be kept in mind at all times. Even when the company or organization in question promises you that because them too can be hacked and that becomes a problem.

There is no surety for security of your date that you share for earning passive income.
I also installed honeygain in the last week but after using 3 days I uninstall it as it was very passive to grow money. I was fed up with that.
Yeah , i also used honegain app but the income was too low and i cannot risk my data for such low income so i uninstalled the honeygain application
Is there any app that pays more than honegain and work faster?

Sharing data on a website is not actually a problem as far as its not a totally personal data since we do carry out some online survey without any problems. But when the data is about ones personal information, one has to be careful because of the little reward he or she will get.

I'm not really sure but of course there may be some legitimate site that pay for data sharing. Even at that I don't feel safe sharing my data with any site because there is no surety for the safety of my information.

Sharing data on a website is not actually a problem as far as its not a totally personal data since we do carry out some online survey without any problems. But when the data is about ones personal information, one has to be careful because of the little reward he or she will get.
It is , The application is running in the background and someone when uses phones uses all his social and personal data , and he forgets to turn of the app and since the apps claim that the data will not be used , this still gives a releif to customers.

Yes they will pay you. It's not much, but they will. You need to do some research yourself to find one with the right model for you that will make you money.

If you want to know why they exist:

Companies or scientific studies need data. Most people don't want to use their time answering questions, so money is used as an incentive.

Yes I don't know the sure is real or fake but I have seen one site which gives us money by data sharing the name of app was honey guide in which we get 5$ on successful registration with someone's reference and we can get withdraw at 20$ I think so it was good but not confirm so not recommended

I have once used honey grain before but I fed up along the line. It is very taskful and pay less. It also requires your data which you are not sure what's used for. Besides, it works better on wifi. These are all turn off for me as I can cope with all the conditions.

Yes I don't know the sure is real or fake but I have seen one site which gives us money by data sharing the name of app was honey guide in which we get 5$ on successful registration with someone's reference and we can get withdraw at 20$ I think so it was good but not confirm so not recommended
Well, the features are same as the honeygain. The minimum withdrawal in it was also 20 dollars and on registration is dollars, The site gives the payment but the problem is that you neeed to for a very long time to get the minimum withdrawal.

Many survey sites aren't legit and never pay out. We've used, reviewed and top ranked of the best survey websites that will pay you for your views.
Every site has a limited number of paid surveys each month per person. To make money doing surveys and earn serious rewards, sign up to as many online survey panels as possible.

I am quite not sure about that, but I have tried using honeygain but for me it is quite a slow money for your patience. Maybe you can search for some legit apps that pays quick cash for sharing data. I have seen also many videos on YouTube about that, you should try some of it.

I know there are sites that pay for data sharing but the truth is I doubt if those sites are safe. You cannot trust these sites one hundred percent because you are not on the other end, you have absolutely no idea of what part of your data they have access to and what they do with that information. The sites that pay take a very long time for you to get to the minimum threshold

No when I see about it there was written that we will give 5$ on each successful joining means if we refer someone and he complete registration then we can get 5$ on each and if we have 3 friends by their joing we can get 20$ and according to them we can withdraw it I don't know it's real or fake
Well, the features are same as the honeygain. The minimum withdrawal in it was also 20 dollars and on registration is dollars, The site gives the payment but the problem is that you neeed to for a very long time to get the minimum withdrawal.

No when I see about it there was written that we will give 5$ on each successful joining means if we refer someone and he complete registration then we can get 5$ on each and if we have 3 friends by their joing we can get 20$ and according to them we can withdraw it I don't know it's real or fake
wow , if it gives 5 dollars on each refferal then i find it really interesting , i will refer my friends and see if i get my withdrawal or not. Can you please share the link of the app? as i want to try it in my mobile phone.

wow , if it gives 5 dollars on each refferal then i find it really interesting , i will refer my friends and see if i get my withdrawal or not. Can you please share the link of the app? as i want to try it in my mobile phone.
I have delete it because I was scared before your post I don't know that it was an app which gives us money by sharing data I was thinking that our personal activities on phone will be shared that why I have delete it but when you search honey guide on Google or playstore you will get it

I have delete it because I was scared before your post I don't know that it was an app which gives us money by sharing data I was thinking that our personal activities on phone will be shared that why I have delete it but when you search honey guide on Google or playstore you will get it
Yeah , i searched about it on the google but you are correct . I researched about app on the google and i found all disappointed results of data piracy and no payments.
So , i am definitely not goona download it now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back