What's new

Do celebrities have some influence on businesses?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many companies that advertise many different kinds of businesses. They are brand ambassador of many different products. They are also used by many different companies in order to market different kinds of products and services. So, do you think that celebrities have some influence over businesses?

Why companies make use of celebrities as their business brand ambassador is because of the fans those celebrities will influence their decision making in buying the products they are promoting. Fans behave like ants to sugar, if their favourite celebrities promotes any brand, they buy it.

I think celebrities have a tremendous influence on business. If you look at the businesses owned by celebrities, you will see most of these businesses are profitable ventures. That's because the fans and followers of these celebrities like to purchase their products.

Why companies make use of celebrities as their business brand ambassador is because of the fans those celebrities will influence their decision making in buying the products they are promoting. Fans behave like ants to sugar, if their favourite celebrities promotes any brand, they buy it.

There are many companies that use celebrities because they think that if a product is promoted by a celebrity, then this would mean that the product is reliable and it should be a high-quality product. However, I have never been influenced by any kind of celebrity at all.

There are many companies that use celebrities because they think that if a product is promoted by a celebrity, then this would mean that the product is reliable and it should be a high-quality product. However, I have never been influenced by any kind of celebrity at all.

If you're not fanning celebrities, they would not influence your spending behavior. There are celebrities whom I follow but I don't buy everything they advertise. If it's what's going to benefit me, I will consider it. There's a celebrity I follow who advertised a betting company, I will never use it as I don't play bet.

There are many companies that advertise many different kinds of businesses. They are brand ambassador of many different products. They are also used by many different companies in order to market different kinds of products and services. So, do you think that celebrities have some influence over businesses?

As a football fan, I will definitely patronize a food company that Lionel Messi is promoting, for instance, because I believe that as a football legend, he is not going to align with a rubbish brand. This goes when Raphael Nadal is promoting a company selling a tennis racket. These popular guys will always impact on decisions of the public when they are making certain purchases.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back