What's new

Dishonest Staff

A dishonest staff does not deserve to be trusted easily in an organisation simply because things will just go wrong at the moment you begin to trust the person
A dishonest staff is always a pain and a virus and they will always , but though some of them later realises their mistakes and change for the better while some still betrays the company.

Bad staff resembles an animosity to the business , in light of the fact that one deceptive staff resembles a rotten one it will definitely influences others , such individual can never work for the development or improvement of the business and that will consistently interfere with the business at all times.

you should try to show a dishonest stuff the way out of the organisation because that is all they deserve else they could drag the name of the organisation to mod one day

let's be realistic no staff that is working in a very good and comfortable environment would have the thoughts of wanting to be suddenly dubious or dishonest towards the company or any of his work colleagues I use myself for example I worked with a company that was owing me, I was not pissed with the company owing me But I was angry with the way the owner of the company spoke to me just because I asked him for my money because I wanted to take a trip that reason alone made me think of ways of scamming that company but I later overlooked it and saw it as a waste of time.

Dishonest staff are not only dangerous to the finances of your business but also to your life and well-being. A dishonest staff who has spent a huge sum of money in his care or run the business to a serious debts can get you killed to avoid being queried for it for his evil deeds.
Wow we really need to be careful as much as possible, this set of greedy people can actually get you kill and sometimes they can even take over your business if you are not careful.

This is a critical issue that demands a critical examination. Since you claim the set of staff were not like that people and they had many sacrifice for the business to grow, sacking them just like could be cruel on your part. Rather, you can meet with them on a one on one conversation to know the why their sudden change towards the business they've once laboured for.
If you was an enterpreneur is having a dishonest staff then your business is not see if you are definitely going to be in a mess or big trouble.

a dishonest stuff does not deserve to be part of the walking system of a company or an organization anymore because that company is doomed to fail should that stuff continue
I agree with you. A dishonest staff does not deserve to be part of the company or organization. The company is doomed to fail if the dishonesty of this staff will continue. If this staff will not be there anymore, I think the business will grow.

Well since they've been honest in the past and not dishonest right from the onset, I think the thing to do is to have a talk with them and ask Them what made them switch their ways. It could be as a result of poor renumeration on your part, that's for you to find out. After that they are to be punished according. On no account should they be dishonest. If it has to do with poor renumeration it should be discussed. If it is as a result of something other than that then you handle the matter accordingly.

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?
For me I do not have any other form of caution or any type of mine that has proven his or herself to be dishonest because I know that a dishonest man can actually do a lot of damage to my business so the only solution that I have for a dishonest stuff is to suck him or her from my business.

Well since they've been honest in the past and not dishonest right from the onset, I think the thing to do is to have a talk with them and ask Them what made them switch their ways. It could be as a result of poor renumeration on your part, that's for you to find out. After that they are to be punished according. On no account should they be dishonest. If it has to do with poor renumeration it should be discussed. If it is as a result of something other than that then you handle the matter accordingly.
Doing a psychological evaluation on them is the best thing to do if you realises that they have been loyal from the start but just started misbehaving, myou need to find out what exactly happened .

No matter how much benefits you give and how much you pay, some people are born dishonest, you can never satisfy them. In that case, you will have to fire all those people and hire new people

For me I do not have any other form of caution or any type of mine that has proven his or herself to be dishonest because I know that a dishonest man can actually do a lot of damage to my business so the only solution that I have for a dishonest stuff is to suck him or her from my business.
No matter the condition, I will never tolerate a dishonest staff in my business because there is nothing that they do in your business that you will trust them again.

That is the job of disciplinary panel, they are in charge of imposing discipline in workers without the use of iron fist. Every erring personnel should dealt with to serve as a warning to others who are trading towards that angle. If there is no improvement, the next line of action is to sack the worker.
You are correct. That is the job of the disciplinary panel to sack or fire dishonest staff. If the dishonest staff is fired, other employees will be warned not to be dishonest.

Wow we really need to be careful as much as possible, this set of greedy people can actually get you kill and sometimes they can even take over your business if you are not careful.
When you have a dishonest staff in your business, it is advisable to treat them like a king cobra. A lazy staff is by far better than a dishonest staff in your business.

I think dishonesty is a serious crime in any company. The owner should just fire those stealing from him. Otherwise they will keep on doing it. Then the owner needs to be checking the books more regularly.

Disciplining a dishonest member of staff will strongly depend on the gravity of crime commited. If the crime is one that I can't tolerate like stealing, I will terminate the contract if employment with that staff immidiately

This is a critical issue that demands a critical examination. Since you claim the set of staff were not like that people and they had many sacrifice for the business to grow, sacking them just like could be cruel on your part. Rather, you can meet with them on a one on one conversation to know the why their sudden change towards the business they've once laboured for.
Employee dishonesty is any fradulent act committed by an employe.this judgment confirms that dishonesty in the workplace will usually result ib dismissal.i would like to say that some point taken against dishonest staff.
1.get irrefutable proof of the dishonest behavior.
2.Discuss the matter with the employee.

Dishonest staff definitely ruins a business easily. You really need to get rid of a dishonest staff without a second thought because he'll definitely influence other potential staffs of the organization

You should discipline them very well. If you want your employees to be competent you must have zero tolerance for evils like theft and dishonesty. Suspending them or outright firing is totally okay in this case.
This used to be my mentality until I got the opportunity to saddle the responsibility of managing some businesses, I then understood why being flexible is a trait every manager should have.

When you have a dishonest staff in your business, it is advisable to treat them like a king cobra. A lazy staff is by far better than a dishonest staff in your business.
Lolz, I am still learning a lot from you because this will help me to take some decision letter in my life if i found myself in such situation, but what if they really have what you needed the most in your business ?
Post automatically merged:

Lolz, I am still learning a lot from you because this will help me to take some decision letter in my life if i found myself in such situation, but what if they really have what you needed the most in your business ?

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back