What's new

Dishonest Staff

If they were loyal and trustworthy in the past then they should be forgiven because everybody makes mistakes. But you must keep on observing them in case.

You may think they helped the business grow to such level but they were busy killing the business one way or the other. I don't refer to such owners as business men because a business man should understand strictly what comes into the organization and what goes out.
On discovering such discrepancies, I will definitely do a clear audit and make sure to dismiss such workers without payment for that month. Will have to retake the stock after which new and experienced people will be employed and well monitored. Daily strict book keeping must be done everyday to prevent a reoccurrence of same issues.

Dishonest staffs don't deserve to stay long in an establishment if discovered early. The truth remains that they can't yield.

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?
The best discipline I can give to such dishonest staff is abrupt dismissal. There's no need putting such to check or giving second chances. Such a staff would ruin your business if allowed to continue.

Having a dishonest staff in a business or whatever you should never give such person a chance in your business, in never to allow such person in your business.

this is the reason why it is very important to put a system in place that will check anyone that wants to go wrong direction in the workplace. you can simply hire the services of external auditor to checking the finance of the company once in a while.

Having a dishonest staff is a very big issue an organisation, therefore discipline needs to put in place, discipline like suspension, no salary payment and even sack letter

One thing I don't condone is dishonesty. I don't think I can be dishonest with someone so I don't expect dishonesty too. If I sanction the dishonest staff and he refuses to heed to instructions, I'll have to terminate his appointment!
I expect anyone working with me to be honest. I cannot work with a dishonest staff, how do I trust such a person with my business? I would fire any staff reported to be dishonest especially as concerns business.

If they were loyal and trustworthy in the past then they should be forgiven because everybody makes mistakes. But you must keep on observing them in case.
Forgiveness of a dishonest staff is commendable but such a staff has to show remorse and willingness to be of good behavior next time.

Well that is actually a very bad traits l for any business because It can crumble a business under seconds and so it needs to be treated with a lot of care because it actually has to do with an individual

If you have proof that something unusual is going on in your company, especially with your dishonest employees, speak with them personally. After that, keep an eye on them for a few days. If they continue to do so, it may be time to replace them.

If the staff is dishonest, you need to first give him a warning. If he continues to be dishonest, you will have to fire him and hire a new staff. Why should you rack your brain trying to mend dishonest staff.

In this case, being in such a situation, he would have no problem in dismissing said personnel. Since although the staff has helped in the venture thanks to their work, they behaved dishonestly, and nothing can guarantee that they will return to that honesty, and trust is lost in its entirety.

Suspension of an employee usually depends on how severe the crime is. Many companies have a criteria to dismiss the employee and this is what they follow in order to manage the dismissals of employees. Not all the employees could be terminated at the same time, unfortunately.

To be honest things like this are very heartbreaking and whenever you discovered in the first instance that you are going to have is to sack the person and I think that is right.

To be honest in an establishment. someone has to be trustworthy and hard-working in an establishment. Honest staff will be rewarded as a result of hard working. This a good recommendation.

Suspension of an employee usually depends on how severe the crime is. Many companies have a criteria to dismiss the employee and this is what they follow in order to manage the dismissals of employees. Not all the employees could be terminated at the same time, unfortunately.
It is true, however, in my country we have the Ministry of Labor, all private companies and governmental entities must be governed by these laws, apart from the internal laws of each company. There are different types of offenses and with them their penalties, so I agree with your opinion.

It is true, however, in my country we have the Ministry of Labor, all private companies and governmental entities must be governed by these laws, apart from the internal laws of each company. There are different types of offenses and with them their penalties, so I agree with your opinion.

I think most of the countries have these kind of laws that seems to protect the rights of employees. However, most of the time many companies and employers do not seem to obey these laws and this is what is happening in my country. Employees are aware of their right but they are not able to do a thing.

The fact that they have worked so hard for the business growth in the past is not enough reason for them to turn around, and want to run the business down. If they are being well paid for their jobs, then it's is very wrong for them to be dishonest, so, they should be removed from the company.

There should be a stiff penalty for such action but if the offense that warranted penalty persist then it should be heralded by summary dismissal but before that , you need to shop for replacement through reorganization of the staff.

There should be a stiff penalty for such action but if the offense that warranted penalty persist then it should be heralded by summary dismissal but before that , you need to shop for replacement through reorganization of the staff.
So after giving them punishment you still accept them back into the business organisation ? To me I cannot consider to work with dishonest people except what they were doing was out of mistake, but if they did it intentionally for the main purpose of illegal financial gains then can't accept such.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back