What's new

Dishonest Staff

It is good to warn a dishonest staff before taking final actions on them but all the precautionary measures you listed to prevent a dishonest staff from stealing from you will cause the business some form of distractions.
I do not really have time to warn them before taking any decision because they have broken the trust I have for them and I can never employed such people into my business because most of them are not likely to change.

It is very important that people try as much as possible to avoid it any worker or staff that will ruin the business. They can make you go out of business.

I do not really have time to warn them before taking any decision because they have broken the trust I have for them and I can never employed such people into my business because most of them are not likely to change.
Sometimes it is not easy for business to know the employee that will be dishonest to your business. When you employ someone as an honest employee, they tends to change when you put them in charge of money.

Sometimes it is not easy for business to know the employee that will be dishonest to your business. When you employ someone as an honest employee, they tends to change when you put them in charge of money.
I know this is really possible but you need to do a proper accounting in your business to make sure that everything is well-documented, and why must they always change when they are in charge of money ?

It is very important that people try as much as possible to avoid it any worker or staff that will ruin the business. They can make you go out of business.
The first step is to hire right people , by knowing their character and looking for their weaknesses that may possibly ruin the company's business in the long run.

I know this is really possible but you need to do a proper accounting in your business to make sure that everything is well-documented, and why must they always change when they are in charge of money ?
As the saying goes "money is the root of all evil" money has the tendency to influence people to do things they never believed they could do when they do not have money. Money makes you to see things in different ways, hence the reason why staff could be dishonest when you employ them to manage your business.

As the saying goes "money is the root of all evil" money has the tendency to influence people to do things they never believed they could do when they do not have money. Money makes you to see things in different ways, hence the reason why staff could be dishonest when you employ them to manage your business.
I don't even know how they are really interested to betray someone that has put his trust on them, even if they are dishonest but at the end I will still find out and I will kick them out of my campany.

As the business owner that doesn't take his time to do his due deligence in checking the accounts of his business affairs, maybe it is time you started doing that before these thiefs run your business down completely
That is correct. Businesses owners should check always the financial status of the company or business. There can be corruption happening because of dishonesty by his staff.

That is correct. Businesses owners should check always the financial status of the company or business. There can be corruption happening because of dishonesty by his staff.
The biggest mistake a business owner would do is by not paying attention to the staff of the business, having the mindset that they can be trusted. In most cases they can actually be trusted at the start but with time, anything could happen.

If you are viewing the staff's dishonest character from the angle of the good they have done in the past, then be ready for closure. My take , issue warming to them and always monitor your business closely. Do not allow them handle your money anymore and always be on the alert.
Issuing a warning to a dishonest staff is a good way of warning them at first and after that , you can issue a query and a suspension letter and if they didn't change , then you can terminate their appointment.

One thing I have learned in business is that there are some things that should not be done with force, disciplining a dishonest staff is one of them there are other methods, like demoting such person's role for other evaluation to find out what really happened

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?
In this case, I know quite right that the staff contributions help the business to grow, but the staff being dishonest I have to remind the staff that am still the boss, firstly give the staff suspension for weeks then after that I will put the staff to check to know his reaction

a dishonest stuff does not deserve to be part of the walking system of a company or an organization anymore because that company is doomed to fail should that stuff continue

I don't even know how they are really interested to betray someone that has put his trust on them, even if they are dishonest but at the end I will still find out and I will kick them out of my campany.
It is advisable not to joke with a dishonest staff, immediately you find out about their dishonesty it is best for you to take a drastic measure against them for the good of the business.

This will be a very tough decision but ultimately sacking the employee might actually be the very best thing to do at this particular point in time.

It is advisable not to joke with a dishonest staff, immediately you find out about their dishonesty it is best for you to take a drastic measure against them for the good of the business.
Most of them always play smart and become dishonest to gain extra money to feed themselves and their family but if you kick them out of your business that means you are depriving another man of His source of livelihood.

Most of them always play smart and become dishonest to gain extra money to feed themselves and their family but if you kick them out of your business that means you are depriving another man of His source of livelihood.
Dishonest staff are not only dangerous to the finances of your business but also to your life and well-being. A dishonest staff who has spent a huge sum of money in his care or run the business to a serious debts can get you killed to avoid being queried for it for his evil deeds.

A dishonest staff does not deserve to be trusted easily in an organisation simply because things will just go wrong at the moment you begin to trust the person

That is the job of disciplinary panel, they are in charge of imposing discipline in workers without the use of iron fist. Every erring personnel should dealt with to serve as a warning to others who are trading towards that angle. If there is no improvement, the next line of action is to sack the worker.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back