What's new

Dishonest Staff

Any staff that's being dishonest would be relieved of his duties straightaway without any delay.
This is why it's important for entrepreneurs to have an idea of accounting or how to interpret finances of their organisations.

There should be a stiff penalty for such action but if the offense that warranted penalty persist then it should be heralded by summary dismissal but before that , you need to shop for replacement through reorganization of the staff.

Yes, definitely there should be some sort of temporary ban. Some companies even suspend the employees for certain period and suspension is something common when it comes to government jobs. However, I think it is wise to first warn the employee and it would be unfair to ban the employee straight away for small offenses.

So after giving them punishment you still accept them back into the business organisation ? To me I cannot consider to work with dishonest people except what they were doing was out of mistake, but if they did it intentionally for the main purpose of illegal financial gains then can't accept such.
The best thing or way to handle a dishonest staff is to relief /sack them of their duty straightaway but you can first sanctions them or give them query or rather suspend them so that can learn from their mistakes.

Dishonest staff is the most dangerous and harmful thing for business.
You have to make a strict discipline in the office and be just with everyone.
When you treat your discipline with equally then no one have any courage to be dishonest.
You are right.
Once you have proof of the employee's dishonesty, it is wise to let go of such a staff, sack him or her.
Letting such a staff to keeping in your organization is a big risk, next time, he or she may do something worse.

You are right.
Once you have proof of the employee's dishonesty, it is wise to let go of such a staff, sack him or her.
Letting such a staff to keeping in your organization is a big risk, next time, he or she may do something worse.
What about in a situation where there is no solid proof? What do you think can be done in such a situation? A relative of mine had issues with his staff, she was very much aware the staff was stealing from her but anytime she asked about it he denied it, and there is no way she can let him go without any form of proof.

The best thing or way to handle a dishonest staff is to relief /sack them of their duty straightaway but you can first sanctions them or give them query or rather suspend them so that can learn from their mistakes.
I don't even know if I will be able to do this because whenever I caught someone in such a position that the person has scam the company or was trying to be dishonest because of financial gains I still cannot accept you back because the action alone is something I can't even withstand from an individual from a serious business organisation.

I understand you quite well, one you have caught a stand scamming the company , the trust you have for the workers will be reduce and you might not want to trust him or her with another opportunity,
I don't even know if I will be able to do this because whenever I caught someone in such a position that the person has scam the company or was trying to be dishonest because of financial gains I still cannot accept you back because the action alone is something I can't even withstand from an individual from a serious business organisation.

Well. I think you have them return every dime before firing the individual. Some might even take it further by reporting to the police and making sure the person goes to jail.

This is the reason while I like a life cliche which says trust but always verify. The problem is that business owner trust the employee and decide to allow laxity to set in and the employee have chances to go astray.

I understand you quite well, one you have caught a stand scamming the company , the trust you have for the workers will be reduce and you might not want to trust him or her with another opportunity,
Seriously I won't be able to trust such person for any reason or for any other responsibility, have you ever caught someone in your life or someone has ever been caught before from such act and you witness how the manager treat the person ?

I think dishonesty in the workplace includes employee theft, submitting incorrect time sheets, lying to managers and co-workers and unethical conduct such as harassment or drug abuse. When a small business experiences dishonesty in the workplace it can result in lost revenue, a drop in productivity and lower morale

You are right ,nthere are lots of ways in which an employee or staff can be dishonest to tge organisation , first is by using a fake certificate to get work , doing drug abuse and embezzling the business fund.
I think dishonesty in the workplace includes employee theft, submitting incorrect time sheets, lying to managers and co-workers and unethical conduct such as harassment or drug abuse. When a small business experiences dishonesty in the workplace it can result in lost revenue, a drop in productivity and lower morale

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?
There is no reason in the world for me to be comfortable working with an employee who is dishonest because it even means that my money can never be safe in that person's hand.

I will be be comfortable working with dishonest staff in my organisation because they can harm and hurt the business owner or even embezzle the business fund before running away at any time.
There is no reason in the world for me to be comfortable working with an employee who is dishonest because it even means that my money can never be safe in that person's hand.

Dishonest staff in a business is not really good because it will never bring good produced in your business, that is why is very bad to employ such person in your business.

Dishonest staff is like a bad blood to the business , because one dishonest staff is like a bad egg it will surely affects others , such person can never work for the growth or betterment of the business and that will always set draw back the business in every step of the way .
Seriously I don't understand how people are able to cope with workers or employees who are very dishonest because they can actually touch you all and have you arrested by getting into a legal transaction in your business.

There should be a stiff penalty for such action but if the offense that warranted penalty persist then it should be heralded by summary dismissal but before that , you need to shop for replacement through reorganization of the staff.
Seriously if I am concerned the only penalty that I'm going to give to a dishonest staff is relieving him or her of her duties because the person Will pose a security risk for the business.

One thing that i beleive is the consideration of en erring employees to a second chance and try to help him through good and ethical behaviour,because he is not only there to earn a pay,but to help mould his character as well.

Every sort of dishonesty in a business organisation must be frowned upon. Personally I cannot withstand dishonest people as friends talk less of having them as a business partner. Omo no be juju be that ? 😂😂😂

Every sort of dishonesty in a business organisation must be frowned upon. Personally I cannot withstand dishonest people as friends talk less of having them as a business partner. Omo no be juju be that ? 😂😂😂
Dishonesty in business most of the time can lead to the ruin of the business , and a dishonest staff can also corrupt the honest staff by brainwashing them and implicating them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back